Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Pathfinder

Mating snakes and other dreams? What could it mean?

If you see the person you love and are separated from, in your dream, meeting each other at a pathway and the bodies merge or pass through each other, what does this mean?

Also a thread being tied on the finger by the person you love could be an indication of what?

And along with this is a dream of two snakes mating.
What do these dreams signify?
Old 08-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Master
it seems to me that to have the bodies merge into one is saying that the
two entities are actually a single being which has been inhabiting multiple
forms simultaneously (prior to the [re-]merger).
to have the bodies 'pass through' one another is quite the opposite;
suggesting that they don't even relate in a meaningful way.
a thread on a finger might be as a token of remembrance (as if it
were a string)... it could indicate a promise of intent, to proprose
a 'marriage' at some point.
the snakes mating might represent co-creative energies in place, at a
'base level' of understanding, not at the direction of the 'higher mind'.
Old 08-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Guide
the first part means even though you feel real close to this person there will be no physical contact right now. The second part means that you must not forget something very important. People tie a string on their finger to remind them of something important they must do. It could be anything but it is important that the person not forget.
The serpents mating means that intimacy is very dangerous as well & one should always be extremely careful in such affairs
Old 09-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Ascender

They all seem to point towards a union, a merger of energies and wisdom. However, the passing through one another seems to indicate getting what one needs out of the merger and moving on as if to say the union serves a purpose in time for now.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:23 PM
Pathfinder

Do you mean union with the person in my dreams? Because all these dreams relate back to him since everything started with him.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Ascender

Yes, that is what I mean.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Yes, that is what I mean.

Also he was the one tying the thread on my finger.

But how will the union occur? :/ we are separated in two different countries. Havent seen each other in 4 months. We met in June and these days I see June everywhere and even yesterday I saw him in my dream.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Ascender

Conceptually, it means an energetic union, not necessarily a physical one. The dream imagery indicates a higher union. Since you pass through each other it could indicate that at one point in time you came together, but perhaps not in this lifetime. It might also indicate being like ships in the night or at that the two of you were thinking of one another and met energetically. Him tying a string on your finger is a reminder to remember him and not forget. It can also be a promise to you to come together. However, only you know your own thoughts and feelings and if that is what you wish to happen, then the dream might have been mirroring that.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Conceptually, it means an energetic union, not necessarily a physical one. The dream imagery indicates a higher union. Since you pass through each other it could indicate that at one point in time you came together, but perhaps not in this lifetime. It might also indicate being like ships in the night or at that the two of you were thinking of one another and met energetically. Him tying a string on your finger is a reminder to remember him and not forget. It can also be a promise to you to come together. However, only you know your own thoughts and feelings and if that is what you wish to happen, then the dream might have been mirroring that.

Hey. I did see him 2 days ago at my university in reality. We saw each other briefly. I was in shock. I thought he left and there was no hope of seeing him but suddenly, on Monday, I saw him.

There is another vivid dream I saw in July. I saw him give me a letter confessing how he cant get rid of his feelings for me and us holding hands.

What could this indicate?