Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Last year was a 9 year, letting go, finishing cycles before you could start a new one etc. etc....
2017 is a 1 year, new beginning, which also requires more sorting out of what it is you want to begin. And that includes shedding the stuff -and people- that don't match this new cycle.
In a way it's about you yourself, re-inventing yourself for this new cycle that is to begin. So lots of soul searching could be involved to really get clear what you want and then channel it, narrow it down, to something you can work with.

Really nicely said, a nice post.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-11-2017, 06:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Very true. And yes, I -and hope 'we'- have come a long way!
And I think we all say each year that that particular year is tough. But to be honest, last year was a lot tougher than this one. Last year was a 9 year, letting go, finishing cycles before you could start a new one etc. etc.
A lot of ppl past away, including my dad.

2017 is a 1 year, new beginning, which also requires more sorting out of what it is you want to begin. And that includes shedding the stuff -and people- that don't match this new cycle.
In a way it's about you yourself, re-inventing yourself for this new cycle that is to begin. So lots of soul searching could be involved to really get clear what you want and then channel it, narrow it down, to something you can work with.
A 2 year -2018- is more about you and other people. Interaction. A 1-year isn't.

And looking back I have grown SO much! I have achieved a few goals along the way, for instance got my book published. But I've learnt so much about myself! I am so much stronger than I was a year ago.
Yes, it is awesome, and yes we are given the tools. I keep getting all I need to grow further at the moment. I just stumble upon the exact right info online for instance. Things seem to flow beautifully.
Except for in the love arena, which is where I need to do more work. I've got a serious block there and I'm beginning to see just how much that is influencing my entire life, and has done for most of my life even. I just wasn't fully aware of the impact of this block. I've been dancing around it all my life...

Everyone talking about having to do more shadow work... I happened upon an article about that yesterday. Synchronicity, lol. And yes, it resonates. Again shadow work... But now it's very specific, concerning that block. Has to do with sexuality. Like so many of us, I too have things lingering from past lives concerning that subject. And I am ready to deal with it. I'm so fed up with it. It hinders me, blocks me, stops me from continuing on my path. I really need to break through that old chunk of pain inside of me.
It feels like a noose around my neck with a little bit of stretch to it, but I've reached the end of that stretch. I cannot move further, it is dragging me back, or holding me in place at least. I have to sever it.

So growth and development, heck yes! I'm quite sure I will have gotten through that block way before 2020, haha. The way it is screaming at me to get dealt with, I may get it sorted before this year is through, grin.

I'm positive about it all in general. It's just that occasionally I could seriously appreciate a break from it all!

it is a major road to break away all of anything that holds us back in any way. this whole year has been amazing for reaching personal goals. i'm at the point right now where i kno without a doubt dreams come true if you feel it and know you can turn it into a reality. its a knowing you can. you just can. and so you do. and there it is.
tell me any of this stuff would have happened from my making and beliving 3 years ago and i would have thought you were making fun of me. It's been a slow and long transformation to regain my own inner power, confidence and strength and integrate masc and fem energies. it's still a process. but im seeing more light now than dark. i let so much go now. i've come to a point where my inner peace is more important than turbulent emotions consistently. all for what was always in my control. to hold it, or let go. my choice. and from there i could start feeling my inner self step more forward from out of the shadow. We'll get there :)
Old 09-11-2017, 06:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
it is a major road to break away all of anything that holds us back in any way. this whole year has been amazing for reaching personal goals. i'm at the point right now where i kno without a doubt dreams come true if you feel it and know you can turn it into a reality. its a knowing you can. you just can. and so you do. and there it is.
tell me any of this stuff would have happened from my making and beliving 3 years ago and i would have thought you were making fun of me. It's been a slow and long transformation to regain my own inner power, confidence and strength and integrate masc and fem energies. it's still a process. but im seeing more light now than dark. i let so much go now. i've come to a point where my inner peace is more important than turbulent emotions consistently. all for what was always in my control. to hold it, or let go. my choice. and from there i could start feeling my inner self step more forward from out of the shadow. We'll get there :)
next step is to develop a link between you and the divine.spirit.god.whatever you wanna call it.thats defo the next part of ur cycle.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:55 PM
Master
Hmmzzz somewhere during the day I began to feel restless, and right now it's getting worse. I cannot seem to focus, my mind keeps drifting to other things all the time. Tried to watch a series, but it's pointless.
I'm longing for my rhodochrosite, to have it on my heart chakra, but I cannot find it. I fear I have lost it :/
I think I've put it in my bra and lost it when out walking or in a shop. I only bought it about 2 weeks ago. I drove back to the crystal shop esp for that particular one. I had already left, was some 3 km from the shop then I felt it calling and I turned back. Expensive quality, not the usual variety.
Apart from it being expensive, I'm just narked I've lost it and now need it so badly.
Definitely restless. Skin around my nose is itchy, which if memory serves has to do with overactive adrenaline glands? Would make sense if I'm restless.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Hmmzzz somewhere during the day I began to feel restless, and right now it's getting worse. I cannot seem to focus, my mind keeps drifting to other things all the time. Tried to watch a series, but it's pointless.
I'm longing for my rhodochrosite, to have it on my heart chakra, but I cannot find it. I fear I have lost it :/
I think I've put it in my bra and lost it when out walking or in a shop. I only bought it about 2 weeks ago. I drove back to the crystal shop esp for that particular one. I had already left, was some 3 km from the shop then I felt it calling and I turned back. Expensive quality, not the usual variety.
Apart from it being expensive, I'm just narked I've lost it and now need it so badly.
Definitely restless. Skin around my nose is itchy, which if memory serves has to do with overactive adrenaline glands? Would make sense if I'm restless.
either that or the portal is opening in 2 days time mayb....
Old 09-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Master
Lots going on I have been restless all day too, couldn't really do anything as such. Watched the 11/11 reading again because I just wanted to remember that this will all be fine. Lots of people are saying that this 11/11 portal is a big one. Those of us that move through it will have made big changes. I am taking tomorrow off - I just need the time to let my head go wherever it needs to go. It is my understanding that the next two days are very significant and there will be great uplifting for the twins and for light workers.

There is so much to gain from all of this, dependent on how well we are caring for self will inform how well we get through it. I understand that most twins are at a crossroads some will walk through and some will not. I'm not sure whether we know if we have moved through it.

Oh I have been very hungry too, wonder if this is significant. Also finally I am sleeping better :) ...

By the way grabbed my rhodochrosite, but couldn't wear any crystal strangely, guess the clearing has just got to happen. Maybe will wear it tomorrow when I have my day of calm.

Love to you all ...
Old 09-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Difficult issues to deal with. I'm busy with the same thing, also goes way back to childhood (4 yrs old).
I've also been working on this for almost 2 decades, also not done with it. But I do notice I get to deeper layers.
And kind of logical that it cannot be resolved in one go. It took years to develop, it will also take time to deactivate it. Plus, something that Diana Cooper said yesterday in a meditation on releasing karma: it can happen that it takes several sessions because it would be too much for your soul to release it in one go.
And that rang true to me. I know this rejection and abandonment theme is not just from this life, but from many past lives as well.
In that sense I think maybe we should cut ourselves a whole lot of slack here, and realize we are doing tremendous healing work. Not on ourselves in this life and physical body, but we are transforming pain from lord knows how many lives, all in this life! Now that's quite the task, and all things considered I think I'm doing quite well with it all.
Maybe if you can see it that way, in a much broader perspective, you can feel some relief too? It's not like you're failing at clearing it. It's just that you are clearing a helluvalot this life. So it's okay if this takes years, decades maybe. Just know, feel, and realise you ARE getting further with the entire process.
If you look back, can't you tell the difference? Are you still as scared and insecure as you were let's say 15 years ago?
For me the answer is "no"! Yes, I still can get very insecure and afraid. But when I do it is about far more important matters than before. Years ago I got triggered as badly by more insignificant stuff. Many of these things don't trigger me anymore, or not quite so badly.
If you look at it in that sense, I'm quite sure you too will see that you have made tremendous progress.
Example for me, I used to hate group things. Scared because I've been bullied for years on end. Now I can still get nervous, but I don't avoid group things anymore. And sometimes I'm not even nervous at all.
Addressing groups of people used to scare the living daylights out of me. Yet, since 2009 I've been on stage for an annual event. Singing, presenting it, yes, presenting it! I could never have dreamed of having the guts for that some 12 years ago. Not at all!
And tell you what: I'm bl**dy good at it too, haha. It was such a revelation and it has freed me up tremendously.
I still am nervous before going on stage, I still ask myself why I put myself through all that stress and fear. But I do it anyway, and I thoroughly enjoy it too!

Look at the things you have made progress with. I'm sure you will find them. Then revel in the glorious feeling of having achieved it.

As for right now, lots of shadow work again. I do notice I am far more aware of what exactly is lurking in the shadows. That is new. Again progress. Okay, I have yet to deal with it, but that'll come.

Big hug for you

What a beautiful perspective on such a trying topic. Thank you!

I myself have also been dealing with a lot of deep seated issues regarding childhood and relationship trauma. I’m only 26 and boy, is the work hard! I have my good days, but God, do I feel like I have days were I’m barely above water! I don’t think we really realize just how big of a process healing is until we are in the thrawls of it.

The ego screaming doesn’t help much either! Everything needs a solution and it needs one NOW! It’s so hard to remember to be gentle with yourself and show yourself some compassion.

I know with me, I analyze my triggers to death and find it incredibly difficult to not shut down when they keep showing up. I have to keep reminding myself that just showing up, is a victory in and of itself! The only way to move forward is by doing the work. And with the healing process being as painful as it is, I think the least can do is just admire ourselves for the fact that we are making progress and that we are moving forward—even if it doesn’t always feel like it.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

I too am really needing my crystals right now. They are helping me to be calm and relax. I am in need of a lot of grounding at the moment. The vibrations right now. Really strong all the way around. I have my pink calcite out and my little pastel jade, my sky blue aragonite and my yellow quartz. All pretty pastels, my little friends! :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 09-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Suspended
11-11 my b-day!
Old 09-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
11-11 my b-day!

Very special day to be born