Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Experiencer

what i was trying to get across in the early part of this thread was the apparent bible thing of seek and ye shall find....in no way has that ever happened to me in fact its been quite the opposite....stop seeking and ye shall find kinda thing.more like look within and dont give a flying....and then **** there it is....the only reasons illusions exist are either a) to trick you or b) just so ur brain can cope with the reality of it.alls i can say is that the more people that get to walk in the 5d without it melting their brains,the more others will be looking at those people in hope that there really is some kind of light at the end of the tunnel,and will vibrate in hope instead of stagnation(which is also a raising of the consciousness of the planet)and the more will actually be able to be comfortable in the 5d(and believe me this is not level 1 wicca capable stuff its really mind and soulbending stuff just to cope with it right now)but at least go there.experience it.even if you have to return to the 3d for now just to cope,is all good.even brief experiences into the next dimensions are raising the overall consciousness of the universal vibration.even 1 micron.or whatever frekkin word they will come up with to measure this eventually.KNOW that you will be making a difference....in the actual evolution of the species.by the way i edited the previous post a couple of times,there may be more to read there now.its like that.i think im done with something and then a couple more thoughts come.....
Old 07-11-2017, 08:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Thanks. I'll have look.

I'm still puzzled about what one of these DF DM things are supposed to be.
As is so often the case, put on the spot no one can come up with any of a description, a code of signs, an experience, nothing - although as I too have been "into" the spiritual side of life for 20+ years, I reckon some allusion or metaphor must exist.

Hence wondering if a DF = III or II perhaps an amalgam of both and DM of IV or V. I looked on the web but without endless time to wade through the morass I didn't learn much. It was as loose as the blurb on Twin flame. It must be an archetype of some kind, an ideal.

I still believe it's wonderful to give people / humanity hope. Laudable as these efforts may be, false hope isn't good which is something in which religions did no good. "Obey me and I'll get you a place in heaven."
obey WHO?who the freck are you and why the hell should i OBEY you?go annoy someone else please lolz
Old 07-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Experiencer

(and if you would buy into the concepts of divine masculine and divine feminine then i can tell you right now that if all of my understanding of twin flame is true then i am most definitely playing the part of divine feminine right now as the so called 'chaser'.even though im not actually chasing....and even though im a guy)
Old 07-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thanks. I'll have look.

I'm still puzzled about what one of these DF DM things are supposed to be.
As is so often the case, put on the spot no one can come up with any of a description, a code of signs, an experience, nothing - although as I too have been "into" the spiritual side of life for 20+ years, I reckon some allusion or metaphor must exist.

Hence wondering if a DF = III or II perhaps an amalgam of both and DM of IV or V. I looked on the web but without endless time to wade through the morass I didn't learn much. It was as loose as the blurb on Twin flame. It must be an archetype of some kind, an ideal.

I still believe it's wonderful to give people / humanity hope. Laudable as these efforts may be, false hope isn't good which is something in which religions did no good. "Obey me and I'll get you a place in heaven."
well put me on the spot.test me.all i will give are truthful answers from my perspective which by the way is ever changing and BECOMING....and thank frick.ive been waiting 20 odd years for this to start.....(which incidentally have not been 20 stagnant years.ive been honing my skills you know....)
Old 07-11-2017, 09:18 AM
Master

LOL....I'm not trying to test you or anyone else here, just trying to find out to keep in the loop but so far it's been like trying to grab a cloud.

Hence I suspect these "terms" being jargon and the underlying concepts not so much meaningless but individual. 5D has become an institution; has nothing really to do with one's ontology other than experiencing the more rarefied air of spirituality, a looking into one's inner world and sorting a few things out.

What the idea lacks is any form or context. Like, how can one know one's existing in this region? The world we live and survive in is 3D. Only death can free your soul from that. So it must be an interior thing. I can sense the trap of reading some nice "let's all ascend" blurb and pretending you've left the 3D but you're still set (or offset) against it.

Mind, pathworking using Qabalistic symbology is just as clubby!... oh dear.

I think I'll become a DA (Divine Androgyne) Then I can't chase or be chased

One has to ask these questions in all sincerity. I don't want to buy a false hope.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
LOL....I'm not trying to test you or anyone else here, just trying to find out to keep in the loop but so far it's been like trying to grab a cloud.

Hence I suspect these "terms" being jargon and the underlying concepts not so much meaningless but individual. 5D has become an institution; has nothing really to do with one's ontology other than experiencing the more rarefied air of spirituality, a looking into one's inner world and sorting a few things out.

What the idea lacks is any form or context. Like, how can one know one's existing in this region? The world we live and survive in is 3D. Only death can free your soul from that. So it must be an interior thing. I can sense the trap of reading some nice "let's all ascend" blurb and pretending you've left the 3D but you're still set (or offset) against it.

Mind, pathworking using Qabalistic symbology is just as clubby! I got as far as Tifareth and am not sure if I want to take the plunge toward Geburah... oh dear me.

I think I'll become a DA (Divine Androgyne) Then I can't chase or be chased

One has to ask these questions in all sincerity. I don't want to buy a false hope.
even though 5d may have become an institution i HIGHLY doubt that many have even experienced it(yet).most were probably carted away to the nuthouse....back then i personally got a visit from mencap who were happy to put me there.thankfully i resisted that one and freed myself to get back out into the forest with my dog where i was actually able to come to terms with everything.even the mere thought of that possible outcome.shudder.they suggested i went and bought organic veggies and stuff.as if that would make a fekkin difference.blind trying to lead the blind n all that....go on ahead and become a DA(and i always thought that was a district attorney in america).UNTIL you actually experience the 5d FOR REAL you really havent got a clue.and im not trying to bash you.its frekkin HARSH when you first experience it.your world literally turns upside down.(and by the way when you do i will be by your side,helping you return to some semblance of sanity).remember that these are EARLY days in this mayan cycle,and most that are actually aware at this time are usually ones that have had meltdowns in the past and have actually been at the edge of the abyss,and are able to simply COPE with what is going on.my words are not delusional,they are not encompassed with accepted norms by people that have absolutely NO experience whatsoever despite what their egotistical understandings have led them to rationalise.and i do not judge.i encourage everyone to follow this path.there are rewards beyond what the ego is capable of imagining.its no easy path,but once taken be reassured that there are others like me that will pick you up off the ground when you fall.once a trust in the divine has been established(and that requires proof obviously)then it is only a matter of time before a direct link with the divine manifests.and im a frekkin NEWBIE???????yay seems like the word frekkin isnt considered obscene by the admins so i will continue to use this word until they deem that im offending....then i will find another....and another....my purpose here isnt to hurt,but it is to SHAKE UP....and i will continue to do so until either noone is listening or everyone is actually starting to find some truth in my words for themselves....and obv then i will continue some more....cant speak for you guys as to whether u can handle the shakeup obv.bit of humour helps also....but these discourses are intentionally designed to get u lot to move beyond ur egos and ur unbreakable and beautiful palaces of wonder that are ultimately forged in ILLUSION.(and by the way feel free to test me back....i WELCOME challenges)-remember the purpose of all of this is to raise the consciousness(and with it the very vibration) of the planet.why would i be afraid of helping to fulfill my mission?again i recognise that this is 5d thinking.for real.why on earth would i wish to return to the dogmas of the 3d that are based in ego and fear?makes no sense right?(and so far you have been braver than most.dont be afraid to ask.....)i dont bite.well not really unless u fancy wallowing around in ur own self importance.in which case....maybe i will have to go find some more fertile ground to help others.im noticing that new posts are drying up.even within the week.is it cos peeps are actually pondering my words,or are they scared to come up with new postings in case i respond?trying to shove those words around time and time again in a circle with no actual progression towards the divine....dont care.teachings are correct.and true.incidentally my soulmate friend is more understanding than anyone ive met on this forum so far....because she has BEEN there already....and has chosen not to speak on this forum so far.....but she is watching....in case it helps,my thought processes are never about possession,never about being above,or superior....i may well be royalty,but that doesnt make me better than anyone else...or anyone is better than me for that matter.join in the discussion IF YOU DARE basically....i PROMISE to rip apart any false illusions,i PROMISE to promote and elevate true thinking.i PROMISE to help all of humanity to BECOME.come and BECOME or get ripped into BECOMING....or not hey!!!!(or go back and skulk in the shadows with ur tf and ur dm and ur df and all ur other frekkin things that u havent got the first frekkin clue about)

Last edited by unicorn68 : 07-11-2017 at 11:05 AM.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
even though 5d may have become an institution i HIGHLY doubt that many have even experienced it(yet).most were probably carted away to the nuthouse...............
...........go on ahead and become a DA(and i always thought that was a district attorney in america).
Just as a DM has always been a Deutschmark to me.
Quote:
UNTIL you actually experience the 5d FOR REAL you really havent got a clue.and im not trying to bash you.its frekkin HARSH when you first experience it.your world literally turns upside down.(and by the way when you do i will be by your side,helping you return to some semblance of sanity).
I'm (understandably) prohibited from talking about my (very serious) ventures with psychedelics, the kind against which you can't put up a fight once things start. You abandon all (including yer ego, yer persona - I mean REALLY abandon) to a realm where words make no sense, time on a clock makes no sense (when now is floating around in a pool of supra-now which is itself floating around in a....) and a simple thing like a tree or a chair can turn into a monster. You are incommunicado - you might as well be alone on the moon. You know you can't tell anyone of plight or ecstasy. Your only index to "reality" i.e. base 3D reality, is the person you're with whom you trust absolutely plus a bit more, as the Mysteries engulf and you finally surrender to them.

I don't know if what I've said will get this post deleted. It hangs in the balance. "A Day in the Life" from Sgt Pepper says a lot.
So...if the 5D world is an exploration along those lines it's being used as a synonym for a word unacceptable at this forum - and that's fine, if that's what's meant.

Quote:
..........remember that these are EARLY days in this mayan cycle,and most that are actually aware at this time are usually ones that have had meltdowns in the past and have actually been at the edge of the abyss,and are able to simply COPE with what is going on.my words are not delusional,they are not encompassed with accepted norms by people that have absolutely NO experience whatsoever despite what their egotistical understandings have led them to rationalise.and i do not judge.i encourage everyone to follow this path.there are rewards beyond what the ego is capable of imagining.its no easy path,but once taken be reassured that there are others like me that will pick you up off the ground when you fall.once a trust in the divine has been established(and that requires proof obviously)then it is only a matter of time before a direct link with the divine manifests.....
As a gnostic I'm in contact of the divine.

Quote:
and im a frekkin NEWBIE???????yay seems like the word frekkin isnt considered obscene by the admins so i will continue to use this word until they deem that im offending....then i will find another....and another....my purpose here isnt to hurt,but it is to SHAKE UP....and i will continue to do so until either noone is listening or everyone is actually starting to find some truth in my words for themselves....and obv then i will continue some more....cant speak for you guys as to whether u can handle the shakeup obv.bit of humour helps also....
Hey!! Take it easy... This newbie thing is probably a time-related piece of bureaucracy. Once beyond, it's post-count related (I believe). I stalled at 999 posts because I didn't want to be called a Master. I'm no master, no adept but adept would have been better if fraudulent. Mistress or sorceress would have been better. (An associate of my Mambo claimed I have magic and so it seems.)

Quote:
but these discourses are intentionally designed to get u lot to move beyond ur egos and ur unbreakable and beautiful palaces of wonder that are ultimately forged in ILLUSION.(and by the way feel free to test me back....i WELCOME challenges)-remember the purpose of all of this is to raise the consciousness(and with it the very vibration) of the planet.
Well, these beautiful palaces may be illusory but they're there. They endure. I touch the walls today and they're still there. I live in them - so I suppose life/living is illusory on the same basis and we might as well give up concrete acts....like posting on this forum...or doing anything. THAT'S WHY I WONDERED IF THE DF WAS THE PRIESTESS II.

Quote:
(and so far you have been braver than most.dont be afraid to ask.....)i dont bite.well not really unless u fancy wallowing around in ur own self importance.
I need validation of some kind. Nothing to do with self-importance.
Quote:
in which case....maybe i will have to go find some more fertile ground to help others.im noticing that new posts are drying up.even within the week.is it cos peeps are actually pondering my words,or are they scared to come up with new postings in case i respond?
I believe some are coming to their senses....

And, you know what, when they do, any supporting words from me are more than words, they are submitted with a very real love, a feeling, for which I have to shift levels to be on that of twilit sympathy (as in resonance) a grok-ing, an experiential understanding....I'd challenge anyone to claim otherwise.

Old 07-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Experiencer

what a beautiful response.(the newbie thing is a little tongue in cheek i admit....im most certainly not the master lol)hmm so there is maybe a slight chance that im not totally deluded and all of this thinking isnt going to come crashing down on my head.(which it probably will so that i can BECOME even more.maybe ill start supporting millwall)and i couldnt agree more,it really is a shift in resonance,that sums it up in a nutshell.wish i had good words like that!i find it quirky and ironic that shamans in mexico and the like would go on almost religious quests out into the mountains and the desert to find a particular kind of cactus,which they held in great regard and reverence.and yet we cant even talk about it or we will get barred.delicious irony indeed....hmmm just had a thought.what if these divine palaces are indeed a way to experience the 5d in a way that doesnt completely melt our brains...maybe i will try to visualise one.itll be awesome complete with peacocks....incidentally i love the fact that you are speaking your TRUTH.from the HEART.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

i have a mantra.for anyone who thinks they are twin flame.i had a real hard time going over this initially cos im well aware of wiccan control mechanisms.for example love spells.which basically control or manipulate.but after a good few hours thinking this through i chose to say it.daily.sometimes 4 or 5 times.cos i dont see any manipulation in the words.here it is.
'i ask that all energies,information,situations and inspirations that will lead my twin flame and i back together in a harmonious relationship show up right now with as much ease and comfort as possible'
say it out loud.let your spirits do the work.ive already noticed much shifting to make this happen.yay.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:10 AM
Experiencer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o
this one is also resonating.is it like freck me lets just get **** s**t going?enough patience already kinda thing....(and dave grohl is a beast as always)-i never was the most patient soul boy has this last year and a bit taught me a little of it....but freck that.enough now....i KNOW how you feel.let it BE.come frekkin DANCE. as we already have.and lets GROW.she is mindful of his feelings tho and i totally get that-even tho she has now kicked him out.only 2 more days until the portal opens thankfully.....whether or not that leads to a reunion i dont care.at least afterwards i might be able to sleep again....