Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-11-2017, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin Spirit in Non-Human Form

I attended an angel card reading workshop last September, and it has been life-changing for me - particularly with my confirmation that I indeed have a twin spirit.

When I was dealing with depression a few years ago, a faith healer told me that I have a "kakambal" (Filipino for twin). I asked him what he meant by that. He told me someone was born the same time as I did. But there are a lot of babies born in the same second around the world, right? That's what I thought...

And then when I attended the workshop this year, the angeologist instructor looked at me in the eye and told me that I have a twin spirit. We had a short discussion about it and the first thing that she said is that whenever I hold hatred or grudges against people, my twin spirit will exact revenge for me. I asked her if that means my twin spirit must be evil, but she said I don't have to worry because my twin spirit is part of my duality. She also asked me if I could feel that I have a dual personality. I didn't tell her at that time that I have bipolar depression. I did experience mania at times where I feel like a totally different person. However, I have been taking medication for years now, and I am stable 98% of the time.

The angeologist also asked me if I have an imaginary friend when I was young. My mother confirmed that I really did have one, as what she calls, a "pretend friend" (but she thought it was normal for kids). Maybe at that time, I could really see my twin spirit. Over time, I might have lost sight of him as I grew up.

Looking back in my life, I noticed some signs that I really do have a twin spirit. Whenever I buy something, I usually buy two of it (maybe because I just want to have something extra, but it has become an impulse now, like I'm also buying for another person). It also doesn't bother me whenever I'm alone because I feel like I'm never alone. I also feel protected wherever I go. There was also one time that my supervisor made me cry, and the next day he was absent from work because he got injured while working out (perhaps that was my twin spirit avenging me as the angeologist mentioned about my twin spirit doing that).

I then realized that there will always be a good and bad side to me. Sometimes the bad side will balance out the good so that I could be more assertive and find justice whenever I need to fight for myself and other people I care about.

I still have a lot to learn about my twin spirit. I am clairsentient, that's why I could always feel my twin spirit. I also want to develop my clairvoyant abilities so that I could see the form of my twin spirit and other angels. I plan to draw and paint an accurate form of my twin spirit and our angel guides.

So what do you have in mind about twin spirits? Does anyone here have a twin spirit in human or non-physical form? Let me know your thoughts...
Old 05-11-2017, 12:47 AM
Experiencer

my thought here right out is angeologist instructor hasnt got a frekkin clue.people that go to these types of charlatans are usually sensitive souls.and unless you tell me that this session was FREE then i will continue to hold this thought.what i can tell you for REAL is that i have met my twin.there is an inner KNOWING,you can literally hold eye contact FOREVER and become entranced by this.its like looking into the eyes of GOD its that profound.people just love making money out of sensitive souls is all i can say.....
Old 05-11-2017, 02:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Yeah, you have a point there unicorn68. But the workshop was not free actually. Although I do not know if that makes a difference or not. Thank you for telling me about that profound experience of looking at your twin spirit.
Old 06-11-2017, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
I assure you no twin, or any soul in spirit is going to enact revenge for you, on anyone for any reason.

Twin Flames are on the earth now to raise the vibration of love. To raise humanity Out of the mindset of hatred & war.

If you think you have a twin in spirit running around enacting revenge on others for you, then I’d say you are participating in the negative thought forms & not the love Twin Flames are here to share.

Old 06-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I assure you no twin, or any soul in spirit is going to enact revenge for you, on anyone for any reason.

How can you make this assurance? How do you know that "no twin, or any soul in spirit" wouldn't enact revenge on her behalf?
Old 07-11-2017, 01:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker

Twin Flames are on the earth now to raise the vibration of love. To raise humanity Out of the mindset of hatred & war.

If you think you have a twin in spirit running around enacting revenge on others for you, then Id say you are participating in the negative thought forms & not the love Twin Flames are here to share.

Thank you so much, everyone, for your input on this matter. I really take them in serious consideration that's why I asked anyone's experiences or thoughts on this. To tell you the truth, I was scared because a bad spirit might have been attached to me all this time. But most of the time, I feel protected and guided. There were so many times in the past that I felt protected from incoming danger. I also think that I could see this twin spirit of mine when I was young (as what my elders say as my imaginary friend). But over time I no longer see this spirit, maybe because I grew up and got blinded by the realities of this world.

I've realized something with all the things people have been saying about this. I told myself that whether my twin spirit is good or bad (or neither), I'm going to accept it. I'm going to embrace the light and darkness within me with love - the yin and yang. I want to accept the ups and downs in life with love. Just like the frequencies and energies all around us, I shall face them with love and faith that all are bound for the highest good.

So I think that it's not that some people are right or wrong on this matter (and I think that the angeologist instructor is a really good and sincere person), but I am willing to take all sides of this matter. Maybe they are all different facets of the truth...
Old 07-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Experiencer

When I was very young, I preferred things in 2's. Later it was 4's, and later on I avoided the number 4 and some other numbers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUXwII94jI