Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Master

Spirituality i see as a Umaga movie dubbed BllodSport,
where tournament Chooses to dare in acrobats of
interesting hitters.

High claims are be easiest caught as what they are -
spiritually.

We learn to give in to sacrifice is be a whole produce
to check-out and pick up the sweet and essence of
what we let on spiritual for. Yeah, good for us, with
the whole theme given in from non bursted and true
focal of wise.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 05-11-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Master

Practically, spirituality has limited human value. It's being able to perceive things from a less human way, as in to do the right thing even if you lose friends or material things. That's why it's not easy as people won't always understand you choosing a path that doesn't benefit you. That is a spiritual choice which is why a balance of 2 lives, spiritual and human is hard. Anyone who says a spiritual life is easy is either fibbing, deluded, or still in the early stages.

Religion and spirituality are very different even though they are lumped together. I know religious folks who aren't spiritual and vice versa.

What is the point then? There is one, but you will discover it in your own time.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Master

We depend on something,
that's why. That's why Da
Rey'o :that's why the nope'd.

Rey adds as King.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 05-11-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:30 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
To take a less blunt and cynical approach...

This is Kali Yuga...a Yuga in which it will be taught how to psychologically and spiritually manipulate the emotions, good-will and empathy of others (they will be called 'the weak') for recognition, material advancement and religious superiority.

To this end, fanatics and idealists will stop at nothing...including murdering their own and blaming it on others (as the 'sacrificial lamb') - it is all symptomatic of Kali Yuga and the end result will be that people will begin to see how their tolerance (it will be called 'conditioned guilt') and humanistic principles are being used/abused by those seeking world dominance...and so, these altruistic and moral ideals will totally fade into history.

Being spiritual, means being 'realistic'. Compassion is a nice quality to have, but if you are able to see through all of the bulldust in this world, see through all the maya...the plain ignorance of everything...everybody...this whole knee-jerk reaction to 'atrocity' (a nice media buzz-word btw) disappears...and then there is neither tolerance nor intolerance...neither love nor hate...neither war nor peace...one only looks after their own spiritual progress through meditation, prayer, service to the environment, not harming/hurting anybody else...basically minding their own business...and then, the whole world is hugely better off.
"Less blunt and cynical"? LOL!, in spades!!

I may be miss-apprehending the degree of the cosmologicalness of the configuration of your personal 'soul, dear Devi (the word means 'Goddess', aye what? ) but, for whatever it may be worth, let me offer the proposition that the (main?) 'reason' that you are non-blissful, or at least not consistently so, as you have declared elsewhere, is that your cosmological philosophy is unresolved, meaning not positively re-solved.

Our present Kali Yuga is really just an instance of 'humanity' (which is the spiritual 'child' of God) 'falling' 'down' and 'getting hurt' - there have been many previous such instances, and I'm sure there will be other such instances in future eras. It is a unavoidably necessary part of the process wherein and whereby 'humanity' (at large) learns to become co-ordinated, maintain its balance, and walk (and run and jump for joy!) upright.

You strike me as being a 'mother' (type) who frets and suffers as her 'child' ignorantly bumbles about without 'looking' and 'seeing', and so hurts others and get hurt in the process.

It's quite understandable that one such would not be able to simply relax and be happy while 'watching' such 'happening' - which, as I'm sure you know, is going to get a lot 'worse' (for a lot of people!) before things (in general) get 'better'.

IMO, your just seeking meditative or even guru-induced experiences of 'bliss' won't work for you because you are far from being a simpleton and aren't (i.e. can't, because of the 'advanced' ntaure of your soul, be!) engaged with humanity (Life) at large in a simple, "Don't worry, just be happy" fashion.

If what I have said strikes a chord which you deeply feel (but not otherwise), I offer my services to you. We could initially experiment with P.M.s and then emails to see if there's a 'fit' between us. Please examine yourself closely in light of what I have said before responding. Encountering 'me' personally could be like hitting a brick-sh*t wall as I am definitely not 'into' supportively coaching either idiots or peeps who just want to be 'blissfully' happy. My 'business card' (which is just imaginary ) says that I am a highly intelligent and spiritually evolved/evolving (IMO) cosmologician.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
"Less blunt and cynical"? LOL!, in spades!!

I may be miss-apprehending the degree of the cosmologicalness of the configuration of your personal 'soul, dear Devi (the word means 'Goddess', aye what? ) but, for whatever it may be worth, let me offer the proposition that the (main?) 'reason' that you are non-blissful, or at least not consistently so, as you have declared elsewhere, is that your cosmological philosophy is unresolved, meaning not positively re-solved.

Our present Kali Yuga is really just an instance of 'humanity' (which is the spiritual 'child' of God) 'falling' 'down' and 'getting hurt' - there have been many previous such instances, and I'm sure there will be other such instances in future eras. It is a unavoidably necessary part of the process wherein and whereby 'humanity' (at large) learns to become co-ordinated, maintain its balance, and walk (and run and jump for joy!) upright.

You strike me as being a 'mother' (type) who frets and suffers as her 'child' ignorantly bumbles about without 'looking' and 'seeing', and so hurts others and get hurt in the process.

It's quite understandable that one such would not be able to simply relax and be happy while 'watching' such 'happening' - which, as I'm sure you know, is going to get a lot 'worse' (for a lot of people!) before things (in general) get 'better'.

IMO, your just seeking meditative or even guru-induced experiences of 'bliss' won't work for you because you are far from being a simpleton and aren't (i.e. can't, because of the 'advanced' ntaure of your soul, be!) engaged with humanity (Life) at large in a simple, "Don't worry, just be happy" fashion.

If what I have said strikes a chord which you deeply feel (but not otherwise), I offer my services to you. We could initially experiment with P.M.s and then emails to see if there's a 'fit' between us. Please examine yourself closely in light of what I have said before responding. Encountering 'me' personally could be like hitting a brick-sh*t wall as I am definitely not 'into' supportively coaching either idiots or peeps who just want to be 'blissfully' happy. My 'business card' (which is just imaginary ) says that I am a highly intelligent and spiritually evolved/evolving (IMO) cosmologician.
Please give me a while to try and read and digest your post in plain English, because it is extremely difficult for me to understand the context and meaning due to your whole sentence structure and grammatical aberrations. Thank you.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:01 PM
Master
Quote:
In Satya Yuga (and the other Yugas), mankind had no trouble walking...isn't what you are saying just an 'excuse' for humans to be this way at this present time, without taking any of the preceeding yugas into consideration, and before the eventual pralaya happens?

Besides which, I thought the name 'Shivani Devi' to be much nicer than my previous pseudonym of The Necromancer. ;)

Still want that PM chat? LOL
Old 05-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Guide
Quote:
Besides which, I thought the name 'Shivani Devi' to be much nicer than my previous pseudonym of The Necromancer. ;)
I saw some similarities, was wondering about that.

Quote:
In Satya Yuga (and the other Yugas), mankind had no trouble walking...isn't what you are saying just an 'excuse' for humans to be this way at this present time, without taking any of the preceeding yugas into consideration, and before the eventual pralaya happens?
I have to invoke another analogy to explain this - like the seasons of spring, summer, fall and winter - the 'spring' is when a 'new' (fresh/vital) set of civilization generating memes 'sprout', the fall and first part of winter is when the 'fruit' of said 'growth' gets harvested and gathered into 'the barn' and the (unfruitful) 'chaff' gets (Kali Yuga) burned and plowed back into the ground. The second half of the (now very bleak) winter is when the next set of seeds are 'selected' and 'planted' which then gives 'rise' to the next spring, hopefully giving rise to a more benignly balanced civilization that the last (now Kali-Yuga passing) one.

Each 'fall' is the 'hurt-full' event which (if and as learned from) results in a 'better' more balanced human god-child 'civilization' evolving.

Quote:
Still want that PM chat? LOL
Based on my sense of the '****' you roughed 'Awareness' up with, I certainly don't want it. Not that I ever wanted that, in and of itself, in the first place. I just made on 'offer' based on what I felt might 'serve' Life, which I definitely feel a part of and wish/want to 'serve'.

For the same reason, the offer still stands however. Caveat: I can out-Shiva you any day. My 'righteousness' has the power to Shiva-'burn' the '****' out of you in ways which you may experience as being quite unpleasant. I ain't a would-be softy/sweety like 'Awareness' and won't at all take 'kindly' to your projecting your devilish villainousnness onto me. I will hold and treat you as being completely responsible for any egotism- and past-life based grandiosity and nastiness you dish out.

Here's my original offer, sans underlining etc., in case it makes it any easier to dope out:

"I may be miss-apprehending the degree of the cosmologicalness of the configuration of your personal 'soul, dear Devi (the word means 'Goddess', aye what?) but, for whatever it may be worth, let me offer the proposition that the (main?) 'reason' that you are non-blissful, or at least not consistently so, as you have declared elsewhere, is that your cosmological philosophy is unresolved, meaning not positively re-solved.

IMO, your just seeking meditative or even guru-induced experiences of 'bliss' won't work for you because you are far from being a simpleton and aren't (i.e. can't, because of the 'advanced' nature of your soul, be!) engaged with humanity (Life) at large in a simple, "Don't worry, just be happy" fashion.

If what I have said strikes a chord which you deeply feel (but not otherwise), I offer my services to you. We could initially experiment with P.M.s and then emails to see if there's a 'fit' between us. Please examine yourself closely in light of what I have said before responding. Encountering 'me' personally could be like hitting a brick-sh*t wall as I am definitely not 'into' supportively coaching either idiots or peeps who just want to be 'blissfully' happy. My 'business card' (which is just imaginary ) says that I am a highly intelligent and spiritually evolved/evolving (IMO) cosmologician."
====
BTW - I take back my 'projection' that you may be a 'mother' type. Please know that, based on what I remember of Necroamancer's utterances, my 'sense' (such as it is - I am not 'psychic') is that your personality configuration is that of a grandiosely prideful, spoiled brat.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Sorry, I reorganized your quote to simplify it for my own brain.

There are so many ways to discuss this! Where does one start?
A therapist could ask if you are distraught over that article and if you personally need help or upliftment...how does it effect you?
Then, with your answers guide you with their questions for you to come up with your own "Ah-ha!'' moment and see the ans for yourself.

On a forum we can't tell if you are feeling emotional about this or coming at it dispassionately like someone wanting
to write a paper about it.
So sorry I'm not remembering other posts from you.
~~~~~~~~~~~
This is how I would tackle this in a discussion, keeping a focus on your 2 questions...related to the article.
Discussion is for our clarity; to understand more.
So that takes care of that. Why do we want clarity and understanding?
To be able to cope with the horrors, to be able to see the importance of helping with these things, to understand the universe, this life, God, the reason for existence ...to understand good and evil....to ask where it comes from , what good is there in evil....and so on.
So, ok, this is why we discuss things here for clarity on what 'this' is all about and how to proceed.

What use is your happiness/revelations/desires and so forth? When others have horrible things in their lives?
It could be asked ...What use would your sadness be? What use would
staying awake nights feeling their pain have?
Maybe a lot! Maybe not so much...
maybe for a day and then some understanding could sprout ...and then action?
Say, coming up with a plan on what action to take with your Senators, newspapers, posters, flyers on college campuses to raise awareness...
causing scenes to be get yourself arrested so you'd be interviewed and reach a bigger audience...see...so maybe your unhappiness was a good thing.

In your empathizing some clarity happened and you could take action.

Or you could stay here and try to find inspiration to connect to your Source/God /Higher Self...find inner peace and happiness spreading that in your limited sphere of people and let
the lives of those in the article be their life situation....sometimes called karma...which is not punishment, but
something to bring them to their personal inner growth.

Which makes you happiest...staying here and discussing finding your own peace and connection?
Or getting 'out there' and doing something to feed the poor, get fresh water to villages, stop political atrocities in poor countries, stop terrorist organizations and so on.

Discuss and then come up with a course of action that makes you the happiest...either way what good does
feeling bad about the world...but to then do nothing about it?
Every good action no matter how little helps all the bad in the world a little bit.

Did that 'discussion' help? If it did in any way...then discussing is a good thing.
And maybe you felt a desire and a revelation to take some action that gave you joy...seems like it was a good thing to pose that orig question, I'd say.

Thanks for a sweet response, Miss Hepburn. I don't see how people being massacred and having their babies thrown in fires, their sisters and Mother raped, is a matter of karma or personal growth though.

I do appreciate and understand your good intent behind your message though, so thank you very much for it.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
The 'use' of true spirituality, is that it will give you the ability to see and to be able to discriminate/discern between those individuals and groups of people who are being genuine and telling the whole truth.....and those minority groups who will put on this huge act, and convincingly play the part of the 'victim' or the 'persecuted' and be totally dishonest, making up sensational stories and colluding with each other, that the mainstream media will latch on to it...only with the whole aim of furthering their own political/religious agendas...and appealing to all the 'bleeding hearts' and 'humanitarians' to come to their aid in an act of worldwide sensationalist 'drama' that has absolutely no basis in fact or actuality whatsoever....like when Buddhist priests were accused of murdering Rohinga babies in Mayanmar...yeah, riiight! =/

A truly heartless post. By the way, if that is what true spirituality is to you, I doubt you have ever tasted it.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

Quote:

Being spiritual, means being 'realistic'. Compassion is a nice quality to have, but if you are able to see through all of the bulldust in this world, see through all the maya...the plain ignorance of everything...everybody...this whole knee-jerk reaction to 'atrocity' (a nice media buzz-word btw) disappears...and then there is neither tolerance nor intolerance...neither love nor hate...neither war nor peace...one only looks after their own spiritual progress through meditation, prayer, service to the environment, not harming/hurting anybody else...basically minding their own business...and then, the whole world is hugely better off.

Thanks, I think that your approach and attitude is the antithesis to all that is true and good about spirituality and spiritual practices.

Can you imagine Jesus saying that? "well compassion is nice to have, but let's ignore everyone who suffers and just keep breezing around happily - oh yeah, this is good!"

Or Buddha: "I now grok Nibbana, so I'll just ignore anyone else who suffers as delusional, Oh well!"

Or Lao Tze: "Every man is an island, keep to yourself!"

Krishnamurti: "Don't believe the fake news! Ignore the suffering to their own fate - hey it's just karma!"
Closed Thread