Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-11-2017, 10:26 PM
Guide

Welcome to the insanity Unicorn.

I've been on this crazy journey for 30 years, 20 of those in no contact with him, then 2 years ago he came back in my life and turned it upside down again.

We met as kids and had no idea about twin flames until about a year ago when I stumbled across the term, then everything made sense.

I've never felt for anyone else in my life what I feel for him. It never went away, but did subside during our 20 year separation, but never totally forgot him. You are at the beginning. This journey is about learning to love yourself. Your twin will bring stuff up in you and trigger you in ways you'll never understand. Also this is not about a romantic union. Even after 30 years my tf and I cannot get into a romantic union. There always seems to be one twin or the other who is in a relationship with someone else.

Best of luck, hope you find some understanding here.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Seeker

Omgosh, Unicorn68. I just wrote a super long response and was auto logged out of the thread. It has disappeared now! Ugh.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Seeker

Was your question even meant for me? lol
Old 03-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Guide

yay here we go....cfemtf yes of course my question was meant for u about whether or not u have twin flame experience in a personal way.im trying to open this stuff up right now..and that suxks that u wrote a response that disappeared.did u try to click the back button to get it back again?computers who would fkkin have them lol...
to ssdm u really were the first salmon up that river hey.
my response is this is NOT insanity.it is NOT obsession although it might feel this way to those who are still involved with 3d thinking.i understand when you say this is not necessarily about a romantic union.however if we understand that a twin flame is a SINGLE soul manifested into 2 bodies for the purpose of rejoining after clearing the negative energies that we have been basically swamped with all our lives and beyond, for example our conditioning based on effectively an outdated thought process,societies terms of acceptance etc,for the very purpose of rejoining.im starting to see things in terms of little mushrooms(nuclear of course) appearing in every corner of the globe.each small mushroom triggers a planetary and universal growth i.e. the uplifting of understanding of our true connection to the divine,and each mushroom is throwing out spores to grow this.and the more mushrooms that are popping up,the more the planet is growing and evolving and everyone on it which is leading to yet more mushrooms sprouting.again its like the salmon thing i commented on earlier.we are moving from the age of destruction in terms of mayan prophecy into the new age of enlightenment and reconnection with the ONENESS.and twin flames although extremely rare right now are VITAL to this process,although i think things will become easier as the vibration of the planet increases away from the fear mentalities
Old 03-11-2017, 04:50 AM
Seeker

Hi Unicorn68, I love your analogy of the mushroom! I think it makes a lot of sense and I too believe there are more TF/deep soul connection relationships happening so that we can evolve as a species and a planet. But, I don’t know if I accept the theory that we are 1 soul in 2 bodies. That would seem to suggest that we are incomplete and I don’t believe any individual or soul is incomplete. I think we are each whole and do not need another to complete us. And, that’s why I like the definition at the LonerWolf.com site:

"We simply define Twin Flames as those who share a near-identical energetic vibration as you. Everything in life is composed of energy at its core, and Twin Flames are people we resonate with on the deepest spiritual level. Like two tuning forks or gravitational fields, Twin Flames are magnetically attracted to each other."

So here’s my personal TF experience:

I have had “deeper soul connection” relationships before. I say it this way because if you can only have one twin, then who I previously thought was my twin flame wasn’t, even though I would have sworn it was at the time. I had a 6-7 year relationship that to me had nearly all the signs of being a twin flame relationship. I felt like I’d always known him and he felt like home to me. There was lots of synchronicity too, lots of things that were more than “in common.” For instance, the first 3 number of our cells phones was the same, we both wore the identical pair of sunglasses, etc. We had incredible energy from the moment we met and time really did stand still when we were together. Prior to meeting him, I felt him coming. Earlier that year—we met in May—I had a very odd desire to own an organic farm. I was looking them up online and thinking of buying one. It was very odd because I’ve never lived on a farm or done any kind of farming. In fact, I suck at gardening and don’t even do all that much of it. But guess who owned an organic farm?! Yep, he did and my interest died down once I met him. I could feel his energy even though he lived close to 2 hours from me. One morning at work, I had an unexplained panic attack (the only one I’ve ever had). My heart was racing, I was having a hard time breathing and I was super scared. About an hour and a half later, I learned that my boyfriend had decided to do a controlled burn at his farm and it got out of control due to the wind. It came very close to his house and he ended up having to calling the fire department. I also had 3 claircognizant episodes while I was dating him and I’d never had one before or since dating him. Anyway, that 6-7 years was spent mostly apart due to his running and I was convinced we were in a TF relationship. It finally ended for good in January 2013 and by that time, I had developed a gut feeling that I should not marry him (marriage was on the table). I didn’t feel emotionally safe with him and I realized he would never love me the way I longed to be loved; he was constantly doing things to shut down our deep soul connection. I knew it was finally over because I could no longer feel his energy; he married someone else in 2015. I will always love him and I’m happy he’s happy, even though I’ve had a very difficult time dating since him. Until recently, I thought I would never experience that deep soul connection again because he was my TF. Now, I realize I CAN have that deeper soul connection or an even deeper soul connection. So maybe we aren’t limited to one TF (which, btw, is what LonerWolf believes).

Fast forward to this year. I had put a profile up on POF some years ago, but actually hadn’t been on the site in a couple of years. Occasionally, I would get an email saying I had a message and I would either delete or ignore it. Well, one Friday in late September, I got one of those emails and for some reason decided to respond. This guy and I spent about 10 days between emailing on POF, texting and phoning before we decided to meet. We met on October 3rd. By that time, I knew he too was seeking a “deeper connection” with someone and we both agreed that we would know immediately if we had that connection. And boy, oh boy, did we know! I think I honestly fell in love with him the moment he stepped out of his truck (which is something I’ve never really believed in before). Our energy was so intense, yet we felt so familiar to each other. It made my first deep connection seem like nothing! Before the night was out, we agreed that being together felt like “home.” We had this feeling like we’d always known each other. We met that 1st night in a parking lot in my town’s downtown area with the intention of going for a walk on the Riverwalk and stopping for coffee along the way. I think we only made it about ½ way to the coffee house before we kissed and omgosh… kissing him is like… unbelievable! He kisses exactly like I do; it’s almost like kissing myself! We spent 4 out of the next 8 days together and we live almost 1.5 hours apart. We wasted no time taking things to the next level and that was as in sync and magical as our kissing. The last time I saw him, he asked me if I would marry him (not formally or anything) and I said “Yes. When.” Unfortunately, that’s the last time I’ve seen him, but he’s not completely run off. He’s maintained text and phone contact; but for me, I still feel like Rose in the Titanic when she’s adrift on a door in the water and yelling to the search boats “come back… come back…” It is physically painful being away from him. Anywho, I believe he’s afraid of losing his freedom and I have abandonment issues from my childhood so we triggered each other really well! We both were running around for weeks in 3rd dimensional crap… fear, walls, games; I was acting all needy and stuff. I somehow managed to pull myself out of it last week, but he hasn’t yet. I’m hoping he will. I know that he’s done a lot of work to overcome some major obstacles in his life and he’s done so by finding a spiritual path. So, I remain open and hopeful, but I know I will love him even if he can’t ever be with me. I’ve already told him that. My love for him is unconditional and I know it. If you knew what his past was, how it intersects in the worst possible way with my past, you’d understand how I already know it is an unconditional love… one free of judgment, full of acceptance, empathy, deep love and faith in each other. I know we’ll always be friends; I just pray it isn’t only friends. My gut/intuition tells me it won’t be.

So that’s my personal story/experience. A very deep soul connection relationship followed by an even deeper soul connection with someone else. Are the both TFs or is the first one a prep-TF? Who knows?!

One of the things that has occurred to me recently is this… when people first meet someone and are falling in love, many of the things referred to as the “honeymoon stage” are somewhat or loosely similar to the TF experience. What if we are all meant to have that TF experience but don’t because we are so 3rd dimensional, we can't feel the deep connection. Or what if the lack of that TF deep connection is why 60% of marriages fail? Just some random thoughts I’ve been having.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:25 AM
Guide

unreal.such an amazing story.my feeling here is telling me that if either of these is the twin then its the second guy.the feeling of being 'home'.that is absolutely how a twin feels when he/she meets him/herself.were you finding yourself gazing into each others eyes EFFORTLESSLY for like ever?did you feel like you were meeting GOD?sounds to me like the first guy was a soulmate connection albeit deep,preparing you to be able to handle the intense emotions that would follow when u met the second guy.my ex and i are exactly like that and are in more or less daily communication RIGHT NOW while we are dealing with the exact same experience of twin flame runner(we are both chasers if you wish to pigeon hole labels!)another question would be are you thinking of this second guy like NON STOP no matter how long ago it happened?and with regard to your final comment,yes honeymoon phases of a soulmate connection can easily confuse what is real,but when you are separated from your twin flame for over a year and neither of you can stop thinking about each other then you have to realise that this is no simple soulmate connection.....

Last edited by unicorn68 : 03-11-2017 at 05:39 AM. Reason: additional
Old 03-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Guide

incidentally my username is NOT random.i really am unicorn.i spent all my life to this date trying to find another unicorn.i have had many experiences with unicorn wannabes i.e. horses,or near experiences with people who deludedly thought they were unicorns,and was close to thinking that i was seriously the only one left on the planet.along came twin flame.we created a ball of energy out of nothing effortlessly and passed it between us for like 5 minutes(the ball was like about 8 inches in diameter and we BOTH saw it).it was blue.this is no lie it happened.magic happened.when you experience a magical connection like this there is NO DOUBT.i see auras clearly,she glowed golden when she felt comfortable enough to open up to her inner child.and even when we werent allowed to speak which persists to this day i came across her briefly when she was at work,she looked me in the eyes for the first time in 8 months,smiled,waved and gave off a beautiful emerald green aura.and yet that same day i heard from a 3rd party that her boyfriend had said he was thinking of leaving her cos she was going into depression and wasnt cooking for him....like ***?
Old 03-11-2017, 08:13 AM
Guide

i have no idea if this is connected but im having deep connections to this song right now....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
Old 03-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Guide

funnily enough from my meanderings around web world(spider medicine maybe,lots of creativity but so many dam webs and also stagnation)it would seem to me that he has entered into the runner phase of the union.i totally understand its tearing you apart in ways that you could never have imagined.from my understanding it is normally the woman that is the 'chaser' and the male the 'runner' in this paradox.for me it is the opposite,which means i have insights that most dont have a clue about.like WHY is he running?i professed my deepest love for him but its like he cant handle it.did i do something wrong or say something wrong?
the honest answer is NO.he is just not ready to accept the reunion right now.he is working on emotional baggage same as you are.you are most certainly the more evolved of the 2 of you.just because you are the same soul it doesnt mean that you evolved at the same rate in this incarnation.he probably picked up more baggage along the way...and im posting this link in the hope that it doesnt contravene the dam rules of this 3d site lol
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...ur-twin-flame/
like i say its likely that you are correct in ur thinking(its not my place to tell you)and that if you are evolved enough even though you are psycically screaming at him to sort his stuff(insert better word her to say exactly what ur saying) that from my perspective i felt an inner guidance to try to remain patient.even though im being torn apart in like a million ways.that to pursue the runner would make things even more complicated.i honestly have no idea if this is the correct way,but it is the way i chose.to NOT pursue.to NOT own.to NOT possess.this is surely what we as chasers have to learn here.UNCONDITIONAL LOVE right?its not our place to tell them that they have to be with us even though we know its where we BELONG.but to attempt to manipulate this out of a misplaced fear of separation or that they have permanently gone would be just buying into the 3d world.and we are WAAAAAY beyond that mode of thinking.i totally understand if you are frustrated right now.and im hoping that my message helps to calm you,you probably feel more at peace inside yourself than you ever have,despite the illusion of the separation and the war and chaos that is happening around you.you have an inner KNOWING right?
Old 03-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Master
Quote:
.but why now?is it because we are READY?
see.......this is where you start to let ego dictate what it means. And what it meansif its what you say it is 'same soul in two bodies' then you need to trust (you're gonna hate me sayin that word) that you don't 'need' the body to hold each other. Now, her man. He is terrified as all hell. you know why? Because he doesn't have her heart and he knows it. You do. And you think after all this time he's gonna hand over all he's accumulated and invested within with her, because 'she found love'? what does he get? He's not on this journey' like you. A lot of these situations are in 'contracted' situations that not only pushed them to their soul but tests your ability to have faith and trust that your love is in there, not out there to 'assure' its there. He doesn't have that. It's like you have the oppostite of what the other whats, you want her by your side, he wants a woman that loves him like she does you. You've got this time, to understand that if two people are connected so closely on the soul level. then you're going to be tested to 'trust' that. that 'soul level' is what many don't authentically have with one other. he sure doesn't. unless you've been a stalker that he feels the need to protect his lady then he is threatened by her 'change' because of you, and he'd know. 14 years, he'd know.