Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-11-2017, 06:12 AM
Guide

twin flame

ok so i know its my first post here,but ive been trawling through the various pages and have yet to see any definitive posts about what a twin flame actually is,what it means,and where it is going.there is much bull****,and conflicting evidence about what this phenomenon actually is that i feel compelled to talk about what my feelings are on this subject,incomplete though they probably are.ill be honest i hadnt even heard of this concept like one month ago,and have been doing much research to understand what is essentially a new idea.
all i can do is to be truthful from my particular perspective and if it resonates with others then please leave comments in order to help with everyones understanding of what is essentially a new concept.at least to my mind.
i guess the best way to start this is to give everyone an idea of who i am and what brought me here in the first place.i have been doing healing and spiritual work for many years,primarily using medicine cards.for myself i outgrew the cards like 10 years ago,and use my daily walks through the forest in order to get my communications through the divine.
what happened a year ago literally blew everything away.i had absolutely no idea what it was,i put it down to soulmate,and even as i was letting her know this i knew this was an inexact way to explain what was going on,but it was the highest truth that i knew at the time.
i have been with a partner for 10 years,and have 3 beautiful children from the relationship,however approximately 3 months before me and my twin came together we stopped sleeping together.cooincidence?
me and my twin had been circling each other for like 3 years before we actually spent any meaningful time together.remember that i was completely unaware of twin flame concept at that time.after the 3rd day i went back to her and told her that if we were indeed soulmate(again incorrect understanding) that i would love her UNCONDITIONALLY.we spent another day together communicating,we pointed out our various physical blemishes which included cut off finger,deaf in 1 ear,burns(she had stevens johnson syndrome and i got blew out of a shed on fire when i was drunk) nevertheless still empathic parallel connection that is way beyond anything ive ever known
and more obv.we connected in such a way that i have never known such a feeling of peace(which persists to this day) or feeling at home.
she has also been in a relationship for like 14 years,and when her boyfriend came home (they are not married) the proverbial **** hit the fan.
i was told in no uncertain terms that if i went anywhere near her that police would be called in etc plus they complained to my bosses(i use that term lightly as i am my own soul) that i had behaved in an unethical manner.we never touched.on a material 3d level that is....
6 months later we reconnected for like 5 minutes.first words out of her mouth were 'i still cannot stop thinking about you'
again the nuclear explosion which led to more complaints about my conduct.even though i had just accepted what she had told me.
we are now one year into this percieved separation period.my thought process has changed so much since i started researching twin flame concept its unreal.i KNOW for a fact that we are both drinking beer just to cope with this at times irrational and borderline obsessive thought process.after all how can you be thinking about someone non stop for like a year?its irrational right?
or is it?remember i have deep spiritual connections going back many many years.i am not a 15 year old.and so i chose to sit back,feeling that to pursue this feeling would have been counterproductive.i CANNOT stop thinking about her.she CANNOT stop thinking about me.what the hell is this?like get out of my fkkin head,and im going to do anything and everything i can to get rid of this uncalled for intrusion into my sacred space.i tried everything i knew to cut this bond but instead of being cut it just got STRONGER.and believe me i know some things.i have been going out into nature and bush on a daily basis with my siberian husky who is WILD and meditating to get some kind of understanding of what the hell is going on.who is this person that i just literally CANNOT sever this bond with?every time i thought ok she has made her peace with her boyfriend along came another spirit sign to say NOPE u aint even started yet.so little by little i chose to accept that this was unconditional,and that god tunkashila or whatever term u wanna use was a massive part in this.but also mindful that maybe my flame wasnt privy to this understanding and was taking chainsaws to this bond to try to sever it.its not easy living with this thing right now.believe me its about as painful as it gets.but why now?is it because we are READY?
theres like so much about this i could literally go on for hours at this point but im trying to keep this as readable as possible so that anyone witnessing this doesnt go to sleep!
ok so to sum up to this point twin flame.u just cannot stop thinking about each other.from my understanding we are the same soul connected in 2 bodies.so what the hell does that mean?(and believe me there is more,MUCH MUCH MORE.)ok so lets take the concept or premise that we are the same soul connected in 2 bodies.there is much talk about the twin flame separation.it is necessary in order to bring up 'baggage' i.e. karmic debt,life issues etc.or is it simply that the intensity of the relationship is too much to handle? my thought on this is that if it was too much to handle why the hell would god(spirit etc) have brought about this meeting if it was too much?you might need crutches to handle the time after the initial meeting but if you didnt have the inherent tools to be able to handle the inevitable fallout/emotional stress,then why even bother?
it happened BECAUSE you were ready.whether or not u could handle this is irrelevent in the eyes of god.free will n all that right?
personally im choosing to drink beer so i can sleep at night.doesnt mean im not handling the emotional implications.
ok so what does it mean?like why put so much emotional stress on people that are trying to become more?think of things this way.is this not PROOF?that the universe is a oneness.we have all heard that rocks trees etc have energy,that all the universe is an energy,so if we are able to connect with one person that is our perfect energy,doesnt that encompass everything?to lead us eventually to the understanding that all is one etc.and theres the fkkin PROOF.
my latest thinking(and this is subject to change as my understanding deepens) is its a bit like a salmon spawning
the first salmon goes up the river and gets walloped by bear
the second one goes up and gets hit by cougar
the third one eagle came in and yup u got it
but when 4 came in at once
1 may have survived
and spawned
and that spawn was given to all to perpetuate the seed
extrapolate
within a week theres like thousands
and the bears have had their fill
i see this twin flame thing as something similar
its new
but its TRUTH
the first wave totally failed cos noone had a fukkin clue what was going on an d the emotions and depths were just too much they got ate by bear
the second wave mayb a couple got through if they were lucky
they created the original mushroom of LOVE divine spirit energy
theres a couple youtube videos unf i cannot share cos they at this time are also commercial
but think salmon
we are going against the grain of unilateral thinking
we are RISING
and this movement will gather strength
mayan calender ended in 2012 i think dec 21(winter solstace)
many thought that was the end of the world
well how about it was the beginning of the new age?
and think of HOW the salmon run
we need EVERYONE to accept this....
Old 02-11-2017, 06:21 AM
Guide

sorry if it sounds a little disjointed.im having to extrapolate past present and possible futures together in a world where im used to living in eternal NOW
Old 02-11-2017, 12:06 PM
Master

Hello unicorn68

I don't think you'll find a worthwhile definition in the morass of snake oil on the web. The nearest is to study the twin rays idea by Helena Blavatsky and Olcot.

The beliefs come with various precepts and diktats for a serious believer otherwise the term has been diluted and abused, often an excuse to pursue a potential commitment, questionable because of circumstances. It also needs you to have just a partial soul so you have to believe that's how you were born - and that you surrender your will to this universe thing - hence the "god told me to do it" type of excuse. There are writers on the web that describe partial or fractured souls in different ways.

What will your "partner" and kids think when they find out? Are you and partner married?

Good luck.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:37 PM
Guide

thanks for your reply.yay we can get away from that initial monologue and actually turn this into a meaningful discussion.yes of course my current partner knows about this,i told her as soon as i knew that this was something beyond anything id ever known.at the time i was unaware that she was major league jealous,in fact it wasnt until 6 months later when my flame and i briefly spoke once more to CONFIRM things.probably a 3 minute chat that revealed soo much...that my current partner actually told me how she was feeling.and no way could i have guessed.virgoan ice maiden.so we have scorpion male(my twins current partner) who is jealous as hell also.but the wierd thing in all of this.my flame and i have felt NO JEALOUSY whatsoever,she even asked if my current partner was ok.and has been the only one to do so.im not sure im asking for answers on this forum,merely trying to share my experience in hopefully a 2 way conversation,i have been in more or less constant communication with my ex who also would appear to be going through a similar twin flame separation period(which i think is an illusion).like i say there is so much going on right NOW that im sure my words are coming out as jumbled.yet i just want to share EVERYTHING to help EVERYONE.hope that makes sense....and i agree that there is much confusion and 'snake oil' surrounding the concept of twin flame.that is WHY im trying to clarify things and probably doing a terribad job of it lol
Old 02-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Guide

incidentally there really isnt any animosity between my current partner and me.despite everything that has already gone down,the kids dont seem to be suffering.of course they are picking up on energies,but its fine,the whole universe is in a major league growth phase and developmental phase right now,im just glad that my kids are being,well,them!
Old 02-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Guide

there is an article out there in webland that i read when i heard of twin flame for the first time.unf i have to have 15 posts before im allowed to share it on here.it just totally rang true for my particular situation and really gives insights that still are holding true a month later.so cmon folks lets get this discussion going so that in a day or 3 i will be able to share this with all of you!!!!
Old 02-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Guide

ive been reading other threads in this forum and have come across a few people that got this cord 'cut' by going to a professional.i completely understand why people would do this,its just so intense and ALWAYS of course you would want this twin flame gone from you just to get some relief from it.my initial thoughts here are that were you able to actually cut it or is it some kind of placebo effect,after all if you are your twin and vice versa,isnt it like cutting yourself up?my gut feeling is telling me that NO you have not cut the cord,but the professional helped you to get yourself back into a manageable mind space where the cord isnt being thought about all the time....
Old 02-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Guide

actually i dont need to give a specific url.just google twin flame elephant journal...i have found so much information in these articles,and i dont think they are selling anything so im not breaking any rules by sharing this.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:40 PM
Seeker

I find this site as well as the information about TFs the most authentic I've seen on the web: (unfortunately I can't post the URL yet... it is loner wolf dot com
Old 02-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Guide

thanks for that.do you have personal experience with twin flame?