Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-02-2011, 01:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Vision of scarab

I had another interesting happening while on retreat that I thought I'd share.

After my disturbed night with the spirit/vision, I decided to walk through the grounds to a place where I could sit amongst trees and watch the rising sun. I did just that and it was very still and peaceful with just the sounds of birds singing. I closed my eyes for a short while and then I saw a vision of a silver insect. I didn't know what it was at the time but it crawled across my line of vision. It looked like some sort of beetle. On impulse I decided to look up some spiritual symbols online (there is a very good site which lists hundreds with pictures) and as soon as I saw the symbol for the scarab (dung) beetle I knew that was exactly what I had saw. Even more incredible was when I read the description for that symbol and realised it represents the rising sun! I had absolutely no idea of this so I couldn't have imagined the vision. It also represents rebirth, creation etc. I thought that was a pretty amazing experience to have!
Old 28-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Serenity Bear

Scarab are awesome little creatures and feature heavily in Eqyptian times.

I was the same with a Septagram, especially when I found out what it meant.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
I had to look septagram up but I have seen those too, just didn't know the name!

It kind of gives a warm feeling when you see something like that and then realise what it means!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:19 AM
GoldenEagleIndy

Very cool story Starbuck, thank you for sharing.

I also have a scarab, I call him little blue bug. He's the one who helps me with my spirit paintings, I was drawn to your post about it. I have never put a name to mine until now, but I think that I have had several in the paintings.

Odd, now I want to go and look to see if maybe one should be put here for you. Who knows, I will see. Or not.

Have you had the notion to possibly explore something creatively? A picture or color that has been stuck in your head, or it seems? Green, red, blue, yellow, and a little brown with you. There's something new about you..
Old 01-03-2011, 01:30 AM
GoldenEagleIndy

You know I just never know about these things yet, but I am drawn to put this in here. If you have something with it or see something in it then it was meant for you, if not then I apologize.

Namaste,

GEI

Old 01-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for posting that Golden Eagle. I don't see anything in that right now, but I will come back to it. It's a really lovely painting - I do like the colours!
Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 AM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Thank you for posting that Golden Eagle. I don't see anything in that right now, but I will come back to it. It's a really lovely painting - I do like the colours!

Namaste,

And thank you, if you do would like to hear. And if not, that's okay too!

Keeping on keepin on..