Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 01-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Newbie ;)

A Goddess Worshipper Here

Hello to all! I'm a Goddess Worshipper and new to this forum, so I'm curious if there are any others around these parts?
Old 01-11-2017, 07:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middleagedseeker
Hello to all! I'm a Goddess Worshipper and new to this forum, so I'm curious if there are any others around these parts?

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I guess I'll jump right in and begin with that I don't worship any Goddess or God. However, I do give Them honour and respect for I'm grateful for their help.

Lately, I've been feeling that The Morrigan (a Celtic Goddess) has been calling me. Upon reflection, She's been calling to me since I was a child. Due to life, I had to put it aside but now that I'm an adult I'm in a much better position to begin connecting with Her but will take some work on my part. I have no experience with any Goddess so it will be an adventure.

Blessings to you on your path.

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 01-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for responding! I have read a bit about The Morrigan and hope you enjoy your adventures. I was called by Mother Mary first, and then Artemis. For the past few months I have been developing a relationship with the Orishas Oshun and Yemaya.
Old 02-11-2017, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Weirdly enough, despite almost entirely being and raised monotheistic in the Baha'i Faith, I connected with the Goddess Isis earlier this year. Her tarot deck called to me in such a forthright manner it was truly incredible. I had also long feared Egyptian lore and religion, assuming it was of darker arts. And yet, this goddess was such a familiar, and motherly entity that she truly reminded me of every single good aspect of my own mother. It's amazing how despite one's beliefs an experience like that can change one's flow of consciousness entirely. <3