Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-11-2017, 06:11 PM
Seeker

Mystic Sadghuru on Near Death Experiences

Hello everyone,

So I have really been into this Yogi, Sadghuru lately and have just started his mediation by doing Isha Kriya. To make a long story short, one of my major beliefs have been about Life after Death and the 100's and 100's of NDE's I have read about.

I believe this has been one of the biggest influences that helped strengthen my Christianity and my spirituality beliefs. As I am growing and learning about other spirituality I watched this YouTube video and seeing Sadghuru speak about NDE's kinda torn me apart.

Please watch and let me know your opinions on it. I would love to have a discussion if anybody is willing.

I want to find the truth with Sadghuru always talks about. I just feel kinda lost in this whole process right now. The NDE's really have truly gave me peace in this life like no other and this is upsetting it. I just dont understand! :(
Old 03-11-2017, 06:14 PM
Seeker

It wont let me post the link to the YouTube video.

It keeps saying that I need to post at least 15 times but I have :(

If you search for it.. Search this on youtube...

sadghuru near death experience

Its titled "Sadhguru Spoke: What Happens in Near Death Experience"
Old 03-11-2017, 08:09 PM
Guide

I’ll check it out and give my opinion later when I’m off work.
Old 03-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Seeker

Thanks Colorado.

I think I am getting from it that he believes we are full of memories. There are 8 different types of memories, and all of them store generations and generations of memories. What NDE's are according to him, they are all the different memories being exposed. I am not too sure :( Check it out an let me know your opinion. Thanks!
Old 04-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Guide

Well, I wasn’t able to pull up that exact video, something is wrong with it, I think. I was able to watch other videos of his, with the same analogy.

He believes in reincarnation and karma. He believes that our souls don’t unite into a sea of energy together, until that karma is resolved. He believes that ghost are intense energies who can not reincarnate right away, until some of the intensity dissipates....and that we reincarnate right after death.

His beliefs are very similiar to mine, except I do not believe everything he says. I had my own NDE, although I obviously am alive and did not reincarnate.

I don’t really know about ghost, but my opinion is similiar to his...intense energies, not at peace., however....there is a lot of hauntings that are not conscious...and ghost that seem to have no meaning, or purpose, really. Residual hauntings, might be the aura off those energies...because of the intensity, while the actual energy has moved on. Like lingering smoke from fire. That would be my guess. They even have the smokey, hazy physical appearance.

There are different levels or wavelengths for energy to travel....so I think there are different levels of ghosts and hauntings.

He did not mention memories in the videos I watched. I found him a bit annoying, arrogant and talked in circles. However, I do believe he is knowledgeable, based on my own experiences.

But, I would say, much like him.....we are individual energy here, but when our cycles of reincarnation is over, we will be one with the mass of highest vibrational light and energy.....and it is there, will all our consciousness, memories, feelings, ect be combined.....and will be one.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:15 AM
Guide

Old 04-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Guide

Sorry, repeat post. That was weird.

Anyways, I do not know everything, either....I just know what I know, now. I still have some questions.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:30 PM
Seeker

Thank you Colorado for responding.

I think I am able to post stuff now.

I really wanted to show you the correct video but it stills says I havent reached 15 posts, but of course I have. I think I need to get a Mod.

Do you have any threads about your Near Death Experience I can read about. I would love to hear your story if that is something you have shared or are willing to share.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
yep.................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-11-2017, 10:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
yep.................................

What do you mean by this?