Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Kerubiel Kerubiel is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 488
  Kerubiel's Avatar
Love me you will

Is making someone love you wrong? I mean we all intend to be loved right? We all intend to be wanted. I can command love and make women fall in love with me. Make them want me. I can say it like a jedi knight. YOU WILL LOVE ME! I mean a command is merely will power focused. Is there something wrong with willing/intending love?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-10-2017, 05:00 AM
blossomingtree blossomingtree is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 331
 
Yes, true love is not forceful or domineering like this IME and not being on the side of love means there is a greater chance that wishes goes sideways. Imo. Not to mention to you that women are not objects and you may benefit from some real life counselling.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Kerubiel Kerubiel is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 488
  Kerubiel's Avatar
Counselling? Do you care to have an ear to listen? We can play doctor!! Ohh Ohh I'll sit on the couch.. You can sit with me if you want? Don't be shy!!

Ok so I lived in a cold cold world. No love was given to me for many years and only pain and hardship found me. Love was not something sacred there but was a tool to be used against me. Predators used love to get to me and get what they wanted from me. Once I loved them they would strike my heart and break it to pieces. Love was a weapon.

I learned there that people did not truly love at all. I came to desire love so much and yet I didnt believe in it anymore. I thought, I knew, I was the only one who had real love in his heart. I sought a way to make people love me for real. I sought a way to make love. To create love from nothing. So I did.

Your turn Doc!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-10-2017, 10:31 AM
A human Being A human Being is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,170
  A human Being's Avatar
All boils down to underlying motivation for me - why is it that you want them to fall in love with you? Is this desire coming from a place of neediness and lack, or is it coming from a pure place? What is the underlying feeling at the root of this desire? That, I think, is what you need to give your attention to.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-10-2017, 11:31 AM
naturesflow naturesflow is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: In my cocoon.
Posts: 6,170
  naturesflow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Is making someone love you wrong? I mean we all intend to be loved right? We all intend to be wanted. I can command love and make women fall in love with me. Make them want me. I can say it like a jedi knight. YOU WILL LOVE ME! I mean a command is merely will power focused. Is there something wrong with willing/intending love?

Don't be fooled by love...

Love is everything..

Anything expressed as the "you will" is your own will and is about you.

Forced love is combative, hope it works out for you in the long term..
__________________
A divinely brilliant life has no regret when DEATH comes along.
And you say," Yes, I'm well prepared ! "
Kazeronnie Mak
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 21-10-2017, 02:37 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,405
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Is making someone love you wrong? I mean we all intend to be loved right? We all intend to be wanted. I can command love and make women fall in love with me. Make them want me. I can say it like a jedi knight. YOU WILL LOVE ME! I mean a command is merely will power focused. Is there something wrong with willing/intending love?


You can never make someone love you, it has to come from them....
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21-10-2017, 03:15 PM
7luminaries 7luminaries is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,595
  7luminaries's Avatar
Ultimately, we will one day all feel and express authentic love for all humanity...agape love, platonic and seeking the highest good of the other equally to our own. For no reason aside from wanting their best.

When we all know who we are, and when we all consciously choose to live in alignment with who we are (at centre, in spirit, etc), then your words will not be a commandment. They will simply be what is.

You will love me platonically, for who I am, seeking my highest good for no other reason but my good. And I will love you in the same way. And the same for everyone else. That is the truth in your statement...in reference to a future state of humanity where the authentic love that we are has been realised (manifested) in our day-to-day lives.

IMPORTANTLY, agape has absolutely nothing to do with me (as a woman) or any woman having sex with any man. My love for humanity is not a sexual love. That is the truth of womankind. Sex is not an intrinsic part of agape love, which is the foundational love of human existence, between family, beloved friends, even the kindness shown to strangers.

Men need to be very clear -- I don't want you or any other man to assume that I desire you physically under any circumstances, because 9.99B times out of 10B, the answer will be NO. Agape love is love for one another simply as people and as friends (or strangers if more distantly). Only if we've built a long-term agape beloved friendship AND we both feel we can commit to a life partnership, would sex and physical intimacy be welcomed.

We are not meant to be intimate with 99.9999999999% of humanity (I through in a few extra decimals for good measure), because this level of resonance and compatiblity occurs only at the soul level and requires even more than the authentic love we each deserve from one another. It requires soul resonance, and a mutuality of maturity, awareness, integrity, and a meaningful level of commitment day-to-day.

And if I and most other emotionally mature, grounded women don't have authentic love and the other basics for a healthy, appealing partnership then we simply don't need sex. Only the females predators are out trolling on the margins after this point, and if you want to be treated with dignity, you cannot let your lust and her easy sex be your basis for any "relationship."

At a certain point, women have found their feet. They already know they've got loads of love and connection in their lives. Sex without authentic love is both unappealing and grasping, and it's simply not necessary for us. The desperation you may see and the ease with which you can manipulate some women will largely evaporate once those women have had kids and find their feet. Then you will need to start a new chapter anyway, so why not begin now and simply begin to connect with people as they are?

I know this goes against the mindset of our rather debased and undisciplined culture which says that you should indulge yourself whenever you like. But it's how grounded, emotionally mature women are wired. Not the immature or the predators you've dealt with. And when men discipline themselves and find their feet, they too realise that without the foundational agape love of souls, their lust and their sentimentality is not enough to overcome the lack and the dissonance.

Particularly for women, without a mutuality of authentic love for one another as people and as souls and as beloved friends, it is nearly impossible to sustain desire for a man's touch. Many engage in pretense or in a willingness to please a man (or to control him, if predatory), just as many men engage in a lot of deceit and misdirection regarding love and commitment to get sex and touch (also manipulative and predatory), but that's not ideal in either case.

If you direct your self-serving focus to a more balanced focus on others and their well being, as well, I think you could make a lot of headway in forming real friendships, getting real love into your life via friendship, and being honest where you'd perhaps like more if the feeling is mutual. Because we generally don't use, abuse, or exploit our friends...so the entire context is much healthier and more loving.
Peace & blessings
7L
__________________
Bound by conventions, people tend to reach for what is easy.

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Kerubiel Kerubiel is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 488
  Kerubiel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
All boils down to underlying motivation for me - why is it that you want them to fall in love with you? Is this desire coming from a place of neediness and lack, or is it coming from a pure place? What is the underlying feeling at the root of this desire? That, I think, is what you need to give your attention to.

I desire love because love is tasty. Its delicious. Its sacred and amazing. Who doesnt want to be loved?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21-10-2017, 05:40 PM
Kerubiel Kerubiel is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 488
  Kerubiel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Ultimately, we will one day all feel and express authentic love for all humanity...agape love, platonic and seeking the highest good of the other equally to our own. For no reason aside from wanting their best.

When we all know who we are, and when we all consciously choose to live in alignment with who we are (at centre, in spirit, etc), then your words will not be a commandment. They will simply be what is.

You will love me platonically, for who I am, seeking my highest good for no other reason but my good. And I will love you in the same way. And the same for everyone else. That is the truth in your statement...in reference to a future state of humanity where the authentic love that we are has been realised (manifested) in our day-to-day lives.

IMPORTANTLY, agape has absolutely nothing to do with me (as a woman) or any woman having sex with any man. My love for humanity is not a sexual love. That is the truth of womankind. Sex is not an intrinsic part of agape love, which is the foundational love of human existence, between family, beloved friends, even the kindness shown to strangers.

Men need to be very clear -- I don't want you or any other man to assume that I desire you physically under any circumstances, because 9.99B times out of 10B, the answer will be NO. Agape love is love for one another simply as people and as friends (or strangers if more distantly). Only if we've built a long-term agape beloved friendship AND we both feel we can commit to a life partnership, would sex and physical intimacy be welcomed.

We are not meant to be intimate with 99.9999999999% of humanity (I through in a few extra decimals for good measure), because this level of resonance and compatiblity occurs only at the soul level and requires even more than the authentic love we each deserve from one another. It requires soul resonance, and a mutuality of maturity, awareness, integrity, and a meaningful level of commitment day-to-day.

And if I and most other emotionally mature, grounded women don't have authentic love and the other basics for a healthy, appealing partnership then we simply don't need sex. Only the females predators are out trolling on the margins after this point, and if you want to be treated with dignity, you cannot let your lust and her easy sex be your basis for any "relationship."

At a certain point, women have found their feet. They already know they've got loads of love and connection in their lives. Sex without authentic love is both unappealing and grasping, and it's simply not necessary for us. The desperation you may see and the ease with which you can manipulate some women will largely evaporate once those women have had kids and find their feet. Then you will need to start a new chapter anyway, so why not begin now and simply begin to connect with people as they are?

I know this goes against the mindset of our rather debased and undisciplined culture which says that you should indulge yourself whenever you like. But it's how grounded, emotionally mature women are wired. Not the immature or the predators you've dealt with. And when men discipline themselves and find their feet, they too realise that without the foundational agape love of souls, their lust and their sentimentality is not enough to overcome the lack and the dissonance.

Particularly for women, without a mutuality of authentic love for one another as people and as souls and as beloved friends, it is nearly impossible to sustain desire for a man's touch. Many engage in pretense or in a willingness to please a man (or to control him, if predatory), just as many men engage in a lot of deceit and misdirection regarding love and commitment to get sex and touch (also manipulative and predatory), but that's not ideal in either case.

If you direct your self-serving focus to a more balanced focus on others and their well being, as well, I think you could make a lot of headway in forming real friendships, getting real love into your life via friendship, and being honest where you'd perhaps like more if the feeling is mutual. Because we generally don't use, abuse, or exploit our friends...so the entire context is much healthier and more loving.
Peace & blessings
7L

I seek a love that is real and deep. Authentic and pure. I think with my abilities I can help humanity achieve that love you speak of for each other. That unconditional love and support for one another.

I have had a lot of predatory experiences. I seek something deeper now. Something real.

I want to connect with people as they are. I want to allow them to love. I however also like to speed this process along. I mean its amazing to be able to intend love and have it be created in another from yourself. There must be a reason for this gift.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-10-2017, 05:49 PM
CrystalSong CrystalSong is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,030
  CrystalSong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Is making someone love you wrong? I mean we all intend to be loved right? We all intend to be wanted. I can command love and make women fall in love with me. Make them want me. I can say it like a jedi knight. YOU WILL LOVE ME! I mean a command is merely will power focused. Is there something wrong with willing/intending love?

Yes, it is a Mis-use of Power. There is karma attached to making people do something against their will and using your power over them. It doesn't matter whether love is the focus or not.
Over the eons many have learned to use their Will Power to make others love them - much dark magic is full of Love Spells in fact as it's one of the most commonly sought after solutions, there is a whole annual over many eons of history from all walks of life and countries where one can through various means usurp another's will power and replace that with their own. Using any power to usurp another's natural will is not a karmic road you want to go down.
__________________
www.crystalarrays.com

"If you want to understand the Secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration"
Nicola Tesla 1856-1943


When asked by a reporter how it felt to be the smartest man alive Einstein responded "I wouldn't know, ask Tesla."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums