Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 23-10-2017, 01:21 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,394
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes I was thinking as much, but I was confused, because you went through my post instead of going via WP's post.

So now we can wait for a possible answer to our questions from WP.

Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you
I don't think the answer ( if we get one ) will satisfy
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 23-10-2017, 04:09 PM
white pegasus white pegasus is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
 
neil-i do not wish to enter into any debate with you at this time-

but I ill answer what I believe is happening in reference to sky saying the world is such a mess

imo I think what is happening to the world is what jesus talked about in the Ne Testament-yes I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God-

I believe that satan is working very hard to derail people from believing in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit-I believe satan attemots in any way possibke to pull people away friom God and I think it is wrong.

I think the reason the world is such a mess is because of satan-

the solution to this world is to believe in God-believe that jesus Christ died on the cross for the atonement of sin, I believe the solution to the mess of this world is to emulate Christ-

let me state first and foremost-as much as I try to live as Christ died on the cross to enable me to live as He wants me to live-I fail-miserably-but I get up with his help and try.

IMO I do not believe that the sovereign God who created His world and His people wanted things to be this messed up. But in His love and mercy he found a way for all to be saved-his way is his Son-Jesus Christ.

The only way to God-as Jesus said in the new testament is through His Son Jesus Christ.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 23-10-2017, 04:36 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,394
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
neil-i do not wish to enter into any debate with you at this time-

but I ill answer what I believe is happening in reference to sky saying the world is such a mess

imo I think what is happening to the world is what jesus talked about in the Ne Testament-yes I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God-
I
I believe that satan is working very hard to derail people from believing in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit-I believe satan attemots in any way possibke to pull people away friom God and I think it is wrong.

I think the reason the world is such a mess is because of satan-

the solution to this world is to believe in God-believe that jesus Christ died on the cross for the atonement of sin, I believe the solution to the mess of this world is to emulate Christ-

let me state first and foremost-as much as I try to live as Christ died on the cross to enable me to live as He wants me to live-I fail-miserably-but I get up with his help and try.

IMO I do not believe that the sovereign God who created His world and His people wanted things to be this messed up. But in His love and mercy he found a way for all to be saved-his way is his Son-Jesus Christ.

The only way to God-as Jesus said in the new testament is through His Son Jesus Christ.

So you think God created the world can you explain how he did it please, how?
Jesus did not die on the cross for my sins, can I not be responsible for my own wrong doings ?.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 23-10-2017, 04:48 PM
white pegasus white pegasus is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 155
 
sky-Yes I believe God created the world-I read genesis in the old testament of the bible-it explains how God created the world.

yes sky Jesus died on the cross for everyones sins-yes we are responsible for our sins-but it is Jesus who through his sacrifice made it possible to atone for our sins and make us in good standing with God-

It is Gods universe and He made the way for our sins to be forgiven through Jesus Christ-we must confess our sin, ask for forgienss, believe in Jesus Christ as our Savior-this is our responsibility
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 23-10-2017, 05:41 PM
neil neil is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 400
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
neil-i do not wish to enter into any debate with you at this time-

but I ill answer what I believe is happening in reference to sky saying the world is such a mess

imo I think what is happening to the world is what jesus talked about in the Ne Testament-yes I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God-

I believe that satan is working very hard to derail people from believing in God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit-I believe satan attemots in any way possibke to pull people away friom God and I think it is wrong.

I think the reason the world is such a mess is because of satan-

the solution to this world is to believe in God-believe that jesus Christ died on the cross for the atonement of sin, I believe the solution to the mess of this world is to emulate Christ-

let me state first and foremost-as much as I try to live as Christ died on the cross to enable me to live as He wants me to live-I fail-miserably-but I get up with his help and try.

IMO I do not believe that the sovereign God who created His world and His people wanted things to be this messed up. But in His love and mercy he found a way for all to be saved-his way is his Son-Jesus Christ.

The only way to God-as Jesus said in the new testament is through His Son Jesus Christ.
I just can not believe that you could make such a horrible accusation, about "AB" as you did, and openly for myself and others to read....very unloving and most definitely very un god like.

And then when I asked you politely the first time to explain your comments, " you then question me"

So I politely gave you an answer, and then you reply with a statement that, YOU DECLINE to explain yourself once more, and then you say that you do not want to get into a debate with me..
."A DEBATE...WHATIS THAT ABOUT ?

And then you follow it up with another biblical spiel, AND, Toss sky into it, as a part of your side stepping explanations.
-------------------------
So once again WP..."WHO DO YOU THINK", SENT "AB", TO DECEIVE, KILL AND DESTROY...as you suggested.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 23-10-2017, 05:51 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,394
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
sky-Yes I believe God created the world-I read genesis in the old testament of the bible-it explains how God created the world.

yes sky Jesus died on the cross for everyones sins-yes we are responsible for our sins-but it is Jesus who through his sacrifice made it possible to atone for our sins and make us in good standing with God-

It is Gods universe and He made the way for our sins to be forgiven through Jesus Christ-we must confess our sin, ask for forgienss, believe in Jesus Christ as our Savior-this is our responsibility


Yes I understand that you believe genesis, but I asked you HOW did he create the world ?????

Sorry WP Jesus did NOT die for my sins, that is something I will vehemently disagree with. It makes no sense to me because I cannot see the benefit of another sentient being suffering because of me...

I was taught this as a child thankfully I 'woke up '
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 23-10-2017, 05:55 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,394
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I just can not believe that you could make such a horrible accusation, about "AB" as you did, and openly for myself and others to read....very unloving and most definitely very un god like.

And then when I asked you politely the first time to explain your comments, " you then question me"

So I politely gave you an answer, and then you reply with a statement that, YOU DECLINE to explain yourself once more, and then you say that you do not want to get into a debate with me..
."A DEBATE...WHATIS THAT ABOUT ?

And then you follow it up with another biblical spiel, AND, Toss sky into it, as a part of your side stepping explanations.
-------------------------
So once again WP..."WHO DO YOU THINK", SENT "AB", TO DECEIVE, KILL AND DESTROY...as you suggested.



Can I jump in please Neil, I know who sent AB to do those nasty things,
WP's imagination.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 23-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,157
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Can I jump in please Neil, I know who sent AB to do those nasty things,
WP's imagination.

I've explained accurately about the happening but you can not accept it. That's your own understanding. So I think you people just want to making trouble with White Pegasus. And neil asking is not polite for she doesn't want to answer your question is very polite in manner --- she just answers that way or any way. That's an universal polite manner. She can just ignore you without saying a word.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 23-10-2017, 06:22 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,394
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I've explained accurately about the happening but you can not accept it. That's your own understanding. So I think you people just want to making trouble with White Pegasus. And neil asking is not polite for she doesn't want to answer your question is very polite in manner --- she just answers that way or any way. That's an universal polite manner. She can just ignore you without saying a word.


No Jeremy you have not explained accurately what is happening, what you have explained is your perception, not mine.... so it is not accurate.
I don't see anything happening except different opinions....
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 23-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,157
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No Jeremy you have not explained accurately what is happening, what you have explained is your perception, not mine.... so it is not accurate.
I don't see anything happening except different opinions....

I do fair judgement. You're assumption or other reasons. Is he your fancy? Or someone you admire? Or with some relationship.....That has nothing to produce a fair judgement. I see truth from facts. He's now because of his bad doing. Why not you ask him why he can suffer like that ---- laying on bed, sick today? You're too slow to learn truth. And your ability is not allowed you to find out what's the truth. You can't see how he did for others. You don't understand why he want to say in his every post. You only want something in fact you are not sure of.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums