Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Guide
Mystic Merlinite

Has anyone worked with this stone before?

My stones have been in hibernation, energies have been very dull if not completely unregistered by my hand. But, yesterday was a flurry of signs telling me I need to balance this life and the spirit. Last night I was getting the crystals out to put in the moonlight and as soon as I picked up the Mystic Merlinite obelisk, this rush of addictive energy screamed at me, pulled me into the stone...it was almost difficult to pull away!

The MM heart did the same thing, so I slept with them last night. Turns out, this stone is great for balancing the light and dark as well as creating a bridge (I'd picked it up because it was a psychic/spirit enhancer). My dreams were very...angled. I don't remember much other than small, linked squares overlapping my vision. Fun stuff, will work with more!

Would love to hear other people's experiences with this powerful stone :)
Old 09-10-2017, 02:29 PM
Seeker
Mystic Merlinite (I prefer to use the term indigo gabbro) was a stone recommended to me for protection while meditating.

Right off the bat I found its energy to be super strong, almost too much for use on a daily basis for me which is interesting because I usually need to work with a crystal for some time before I can pick up on its vibration with ease.

I've found it's a great stone for anyone who's spiritual. It offers balance, protection, and helps increase underlying psychic skills for those interested in becoming more sensitive to the spiritual world.
Old 16-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder
I came across Mystic Merlinite a few years ago at a show...
All they had was "rough" or raw chunks... In its rough form, its not eye appealing at all, but I was attracted to it big time. The first time I picked up a piece I got a little dizzy and could actually feel a swirling energy in my hand chakras, and I just zoned out... I bought a couple of pieces and started playing around with it. I deffinately find it wonderful for meditation, but I like to wear it when I have a difficult problem/issue I am working on because I find it really helps me connect to and manifest results and solutions.
Incidently once its worked and polished it really looks very eye catching.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:50 PM
annylenardo

my friend had too many