Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-11-2017, 06:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex
I hear voices, they have identified themselves as:
Satan (when I hear Satan, it is SCARY and DEMONIC, I keep the lights on all day & night when I hear it).
The Queen (not sure what queen, it's a female voice)
Jesuits (this is a group of different human voices talking to me)

The voices tell me they want me to be the antichrist, that I am the horned beast and to do illegal acts including murder other people, threaten me that they'll set me on fire among other things.

I also smell Roses & Sweet Burning Flesh, feel invisible things touch me and taps on near-by objects.

What exactly is happening? How do you make it stop?

I have been labeled a paranoid schizophrenic however:
1) My nurse says I am not like the others she treats, i'm calm and don't talk outloud among other things
2) The shots that get injected into my body twice a month don't help despite it working for other people after a while who only get it once a month

All those voices are your EGO playing tricks on you . That is what it does!

OK ...... you likely opened some connection to the sub-conscious and were NOT READY TO DIGEST IT CONSCIOUSLY !~ What did you do???? Mushrooms ....LSD ...... or some weird SPIRIT Gathering ??? Alright ..... doesn't matter anyway! that is for you just to be aware ..... you somehow opened a door to something bigger and were not prepared to DEAL with it CONSCIOUSLY!

You have some CONTROL though as you don't go rambling those idiot ego voices OUT LOUD! Good grief if everyone SPOKE ALOUD what thoughts were running through there heads ....... they would damn near ALL BE CONFINED !! You are not much different then the rest who hear "thoughts" you just call them voices ..... and that is not likely to go well! Ask 100 people how they are doing ??? and almost everyone of them will tell you "fine" "OK" ...... and almost everyone of them is LYING !

The Solution is the SAME no matter ~ FACE these STUPID voices and tell them to "GO AWAY!! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!" and you may have to do this 10,000 times ..... yet each time you will WEAKEN them until they SHUT UP entirely! This is how ego works ....... and this is HOW the AWARENESS INSIDE you dissolves its preposterous stupid voices! PERSIST! and DO NOT CEASE to PERSIST! Write a simple prayer for Daily Help too ....... YOUR own Prayer! Centered from your own HEART! You are NOT an anti-christ ..... anti-christ is EGO! and ego CANNOT Co-exist with the Inner Christ (True AWARENESS) ....... every time you CHOOSE LOVE over FEAR you cast EGO out!
Old 07-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Seeker
Hi Dalex,

One advice is to study and work with the virtues. If you continually praise the virtues as abstract qualities, within others and within yourself they will become more and more enlivened, nourished and strengthened.

Attuning to Virtue will help move you beyond the influence of negative influences.

Best Wishes,

James
Old 10-11-2017, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm not an expert but make sure you don't overthink. You might think its satan but it's not. then you might attract evil spirit since your mind dwells or believe in their presence. Please always pray and just think of happy things that your family or you experienced in that way your positive aura came out. I actually feel the same way everytime I'm alone but think of funny things you can do to fight them like kick their asses or do something stupid to them haha.
Old 17-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Dalex, do they interact with you just at home, or is it everywhere? Get yourself an Electromagnetic Field detector and do a complete scan of your home. Some objects may be infused with negative energy that can affect a human that is vibrating at a similar frequency. You can get an EMF detector for as low as $20 online. Since you are here then you have come to the conclusion that there is very good chance that this is truly happening to you; so just know, where there is darkness, there is also the Light…
Old 17-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Also you may want to detoxify your system. Parasites, bacteria etc will carry a frequency that can draw in these negative energies. There are many helpful methods on the net to choose from. Your white blood count may need a bit of a boost.

Just a suggestion my friend…
Old 01-12-2017, 05:28 PM
Experiencer

I highly recommend reading this:

http://staciespielman.com/DemonicSpirits.html
Old 22-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Deactivated Account

It may help you to understand that no spirit or entity can use us as a channel without our permission, neither can they get us to operate for them unless we're willing, they cannot burn you alive for they cannot make their force felt in the physical world directly and no-one and no-thing can force us to do anything we don't wish to hence you are totally safe and protection lies in realising this. Faith, trust, belief, defining your concept of and connection to source will close the door to fear, we need a connection to the divine that we trust and that trust is built by asking for evidence and being shown signs, synchronicity etc unless psychic senses are sufficiently developed to receive info directly. The universal law is we have to ask them for evidence as they won't impose themselves or their will on us, neither will they frighten us but what they will do is protect you. My sense is that this negativity is coming from inside rather than out, best wishes.
Old 22-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex
They tried a few different things on me, one stronger than the previous.

The first was risperdal.

I am on the strongest medication available that is proven to work and I am on the highest dose and taking it twice a month which is the max amount of times one can take it.

I was trying different meds for 5 years when In 1999 they gave me Clozapine which I believe is the strongest med they have for Schiz. I know a bunch of people who are on it. It works well for me it's just the side effects. Drool, Sleep 12 - 14 hours at a time, Lethargy, and Blood tests every month... Despite all that my head is straighter because of it.
Old 22-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

Also, I just wanted to add.. Even Jesus heard disturbing thoughts..

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Voices telling him to go ahead and commit suicide.. But he didn't pay it no mind. Do you know in your heart that you are a good person? I don't care what the Voices say.. What do you think of yourself? Are you Kind? Friendly, and care for people? Do you do bad things? Do you steal, pester people, Murder?

This Satan Character wants a few things from you.. He wants to steal your peace, He wants to Kill your hope, and he wants to Destroy good livelihood.

Just because you can hear Satan either in your thoughts or audibly does not make you anything that they are trying to make you think. Think of it this way.. If a stranger came up to you and started saying things to you like "Go Harm such and such a person." is that really going to make you go and do it? Some stranger says that to you.. You would probably think he is strange and walk on. This is what you should do.. When this Satan character come up to you think to yourself about how whatever he is saying to you is not true, weird, out of your character, Harmful.. whatever.. if it isn't true in your heart. Acknowledge it as a falsehood.. "You are Lying to me", "You are trying to steal my peace, Kill my Joy, Destroy my Happiness and I will not have anymore." Then watch this "voice" pass by like a stranger walking by. Don't try to fight it just state your position and let it pass. Having voices like these doesn't make you a bad person so don't ever think that. Even Jesus had voices telling him to do Evil things.. The thing is to not entertain it.. Entertaining it is believing and or accepting what this voice is saying to you is true. Don't accept it.. It's trying to steal your Peace.. Dont let it steal your peace anymore.. Let these thoughts just pass away on their own without fighting them or pushing them or fearing them just see them for a short time and then let them go.

Last edited by Tirisilex : 22-12-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 22-12-2017, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes Dalex, this has helped me a lot; learn the Lord's prayer. Say it when you experience these scary things. You may need to repeat the prayer up to 10 times but I promise you it will help. To be honest I don't know how it works but it does.