Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-10-2017, 01:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Vivid Nightmare

Can someone help interpret this,
I had a very vivd nightmare last night, and I was in my room and the lights were on and I was talking to my brother about a screaming that he hears before he goes to bed, and then they walked out of my room and I followed them into the hallway where it was really dark. and I tried to speak to my mother as her and my brother walked into my brothers room but they couldn't respond they were just lifeless and only said the word "al" to me (which is my nickname)
Then I was frantic trying to get someone to respond but neither of them would. So i ran down to my dads room and he was laying in his bed and i tried to wake him up but he was lifeless, wasn't looking at me his eyes were just fixed straight ahead and I heard his mouth open to say "Al." I grabbed onto him in his bed and something started pulling him underneath the bed and I couldn't fight it. It was at this point I realised I was having a nightmare and I just let it play out until I woke up. But after this I ran back into my brothers room where my mother and him were and I tried to wake my brother up but the only response I got from them was "Al." Then I finally woke up.
Old 06-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Master
my impression is that your "lifeless" family is reflecting back to you something
that you sense within yourself. it's like a call for "Al" to wake up from a dream
of being a 'lifeless' actor in the play of life. the screaming that your brother
spoke of hearing before he rests would be coming from you (i surmise), and it
would be due to your not fulfilling your genuine life-purpose, merely going
through the motions of things like a lifeless zombie.
it could be that you have a passion about something that you've yet to discover.
Old 06-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Guide
oh each person has The Angel of the lord standing behind them all day, & whenever they lay down at night they literally place The Angel of God under their own bed. It is God & is obviously an awesomely powerful entity & It pulls the soul of the human into Itself, where the soul becomes one with God, & then It takes the soul to other worlds for the night.

That is the basics of it & there are a lot more details that could be explained. Basically Goddess uses The Father God & The Son God to do Her Will & They are both parts of Her.

They all take you into a dark tunnel at first & that leads to the light & eternity. It is all harmless but She is letting you know how terrified you would be if you were allowed to remain awake while They took your soul from under you. I have been awake ten billion times when they do this & so I know how amazing it is, & yet at first it was frightening. There is nothing to be afraid of & you are in the hands of God & Goddess & The Son, & could not be safer under any circumstance.

It was all done in silence because sound attracts the beast who roams the earth plane, & the beast attacks the higher beings & is very dangerous.

Yours is a message that Goddess would give if She was impatient to Take your soul & go back to the spiritual world. It's like something a person would be given if their sleeping pattern was changed & it upset Goddess' plans for the night.

Old 06-10-2017, 09:45 PM
Master
i luv ths art i do
my dream flt vivt 2 ydya coins in rivr it did evn in gravyrd woods agn flt vivt it did did it did
evn grav stons frm 170ss 1700s 2 1800s to 1899
u yes i hav sean grav stons frm 188-s 180s 1880s i ahv i cry coz sum of thm wz agd 2 or 8 or 6 or 25
no mush livd lng thm days
but sum of drema sits so vivd it lk we liv 2 livs we do 1 in livin 1 in drems dreams we dream we do
2 nie bef i go 2 bed im goin 2 us 1 of my chrka cds 2 sea owt hapnes 2 nite i am thn ill try my othr 1 few days latr i am dnt wots goin 2 hapens
i do hav premsnon su tims sum tims i dnt