Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-10-2017, 01:54 PM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,628
 
Two Cards, One Sentence Game

Another easy tarot game - this time instead of just one card, it's two... meaning you have to link the cards together in a concise sentence :) This is a great game for anyone wanting to practice getting clearer messages from multiple cards. Don't overthink it; try to look for obvious reasons the two cards might be coming out as a combination if you're not getting an automatic intuitive message.

Feedback not required (but would probably be nice for the reader if you have time :) )

Example:
Q: Is it wise to upgrade all my crockery?

Death rev, 6 of Pent.
Don't be ridiculous - save your money!!!


Q: What do I like about my current house?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-2017, 01:59 PM
angelic star angelic star is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 676
 
Hah I love this game already

Quote:
Q: What do I like about my current house?

Seven of swords, Nine of swords

There feels to be some nervousness around being alone, or sleep, like you need to feel safe, and that you are protected from outside sources, sense of security comes in picture as a need right now.

Question, what does P want me to know ?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2017, 02:12 PM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,628
 
@angelic star - bang on! I want to be able to sleep soundly without being woken up by other people's noises in the house, and know that the entire environment here is very controlled.

I don't do 3rd party questions, so will leave your question for someone else :)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-2017, 02:15 PM
angelic star angelic star is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 676
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
@angelic star - bang on! I want to be able to sleep soundly without being woken up by other people's noises in the house, and know that the entire environment here is very controlled.

I don't do 3rd party questions, so will leave your question for someone else :)

It's okay, since you had asked about D and P, and your interactions at work, my question is just like that. It's not about 'feeling ' and 'thinking' cause it's not personal or love like for me with anyone in my life right now ^-^
But I guess I will withdraw my question, I don't have an interest or question to ask right now, thank you. If anyone wants to step instead and ask, they are welcome to.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-2017, 02:29 PM
tealily tealily is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,628
 
Ah - I think I can see where the confusion may have happened. I can see you're upset and sorry that this wasn't clarified earlier.

This popped up a while back on SF; basically the divide is that some people (myself included) aren't comfortable asking questions with the specific intent of finding out what someone else is thinking/feeling etc (mind-reading, for want of a better term). It does involve semantics; and obviously there are technically ways to get around it (not to mention some of it leaks in when you're intuitively reading a 1st person question anyway), but below are some examples:

Individual questions
- Where is my relationship going with Y
- What am I meant to learn from my interactions with ______
- Will my project with E succeed?
etc

3rd party questions:
- How does X feel about me
- Does T want to quit
- Will H move house soon
etc


ie, "what does P want me to know" falls under the '3rd party question' category :) The question involves you, but would require tapping into him without his knowledge/permission to answer :)

A number of professional readers who don't do 3rd party readings usually follow similar guidelines, so this isn't an SF-specific thing that I've made up :)

Within this thread, I'm happy for people to ask 3rd party questions if they want - it's just as an individual reader, I'd prefer to not read on those questions :) (which is why I said I'd leave it for someone else)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-10-2017, 03:17 PM
angelic star angelic star is offline
Guide
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 676
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Ah - I think I can see where the confusion may have happened. I can see you're upset and sorry that this wasn't clarified earlier.

This popped up a while back on SF; basically the divide is that some people (myself included) aren't comfortable asking questions with the specific intent of finding out what someone else is thinking/feeling etc (mind-reading, for want of a better term). It does involve semantics; and obviously there are technically ways to get around it (not to mention some of it leaks in when you're intuitively reading a 1st person question anyway), but below are some examples:

Individual questions
- Where is my relationship going with Y
- What am I meant to learn from my interactions with ______
- Will my project with E succeed?
etc

3rd party questions:
- How does X feel about me
- Does T want to quit
- Will H move house soon
etc


ie, "what does P want me to know" falls under the '3rd party question' category :) The question involves you, but would require tapping into him without his knowledge/permission to answer :)

A number of professional readers who don't do 3rd party readings usually follow similar guidelines, so this isn't an SF-specific thing that I've made up :)

Within this thread, I'm happy for people to ask 3rd party questions if they want - it's just as an individual reader, I'd prefer to not read on those questions :) (which is why I said I'd leave it for someone else)


Yes you are right we need to rephrase the question rightly. I really think I need to ponder over the answers I already got to today, so I want to withdraw for now.
If someone else wants to step instead, they should ask the question. May this thread be alive !
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 844
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Wow, this is a great idea, linking 2 cards. Just want I need to practise. Thanks tealily.

I'll kick off again then to keep it going.

What's my greatest fear at the moment?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 331
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Drew 7 cups and page of pentacles

You are afraid the news /possibility for new opportunities are only 'fantasy/imagines, too good to be true?

First attempt ever!
__________________
Love and Light - and Life! /Mi

If you want to follow my story http://iamanangeleu.blogspot.se/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 844
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
Drew 7 cups and page of pentacles

You are afraid the news /possibility for new opportunities are only 'fantasy/imagines, too good to be true?

First attempt ever!

Welcome Mi Rakel. Yes, that's a great answer, thanks! I'm very doubtful that anything positive will transpire, despite knowing that I should have the opportunity for a new start in the nearish future. I just expect something to go wrong.

Have you got a question you want to throw down?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 331
  Realm Ki's Avatar
What are the greatest obstacles ahead of me in the near future?
__________________
Love and Light - and Life! /Mi

If you want to follow my story http://iamanangeleu.blogspot.se/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums