Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 31-10-2017, 05:56 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 313
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaxx
And regardless of what God and consciousness are, do you believe, based on your experience, that our individual consciosuness (soul?) will go on forever, regardless of which forms it might take or of where ti might reside (spirit world)? Or do you rather think that it will come to an "end" one day?
I don't harbor any "beliefs", meaning I don't hold stone solid truth for anything I haven't personally experienced. "That consciousness will go on forever"...I kinda suspect that there's no such thing as forever and that it's a concept in this existence...consciousness just is, ...no time involved. When I was in that "other dimension" during my NDE, time seemed like it didn't exist. This existence seemed like something that happened in a flash faster than a flash of a strobe light. I guess it's hard to understand (lol...also hard to explain).

One billionth of a second before you looked at the clock it was in the future, one billionth of a second after you've seen what time it is it it's in the past. Maybe consciousness exists in that place between the before and after...??? Because we've been incarnated into this place with beginnings and endings to everything and have developed markers (clocks, calendars and time tables) to keep track it's hard to comprehend such a thing could be a reality. But, why couldn't it?

Lol...imagine you watch an hour program about someone's life one hour before daylight savings time ends. The program is over...you've seen an entire life portrayed...and after you've watched it it's the same time as when you started watching. Lol...might be a silly analogy...but...hey...I tried, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 31-10-2017, 12:45 PM
Plaxx Plaxx is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 8
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I don't harbor any "beliefs", meaning I don't hold stone solid truth for anything I haven't personally experienced. "That consciousness will go on forever"...I kinda suspect that there's no such thing as forever and that it's a concept in this existence...consciousness just is, ...no time involved. When I was in that "other dimension" during my NDE, time seemed like it didn't exist. This existence seemed like something that happened in a flash faster than a flash of a strobe light. I guess it's hard to understand (lol...also hard to explain).

One billionth of a second before you looked at the clock it was in the future, one billionth of a second after you've seen what time it is it it's in the past. Maybe consciousness exists in that place between the before and after...??? Because we've been incarnated into this place with beginnings and endings to everything and have developed markers (clocks, calendars and time tables) to keep track it's hard to comprehend such a thing could be a reality. But, why couldn't it?

Lol...imagine you watch an hour program about someone's life one hour before daylight savings time ends. The program is over...you've seen an entire life portrayed...and after you've watched it it's the same time as when you started watching. Lol...might be a silly analogy...but...hey...I tried, lol.
I kind of understand what you are saying. The concept of eternal, in my view, is not something related to time but rather something that exists now, has existed before and will always exist, all at the same time. Is like a dimension from which we come that has always been there and always will be there. It's like a point zero. Therefore, I guess that if this is true, it does make sense that we are going to live eternally (not in a time related sense, but rather in a spiritual sense). Since I was a kid I've always had this idea that I came from somewhere else and that my life was kind of a play, a temporary "game". I always thought that when people died they went back home. What do you think? Does this makes sense to you? To say that we are eternal in this sense?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 31-10-2017, 02:39 PM
William 辰 William 辰 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 164
 
"One with God" sums it up perfectly. You can not say this or ask this question without consciousness. So YOU definitely exist. Furthermore; "One WITH God" Part of the whole and still different. You can not identify with another energy if that energy is the exact same as you. You would just go from you to you without a change in awareness. In other words: God is made from all individuals who have their own consciousness and together we are one.
"God" is a collective.
__________________
Why follow trends when you've got style?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 31-10-2017, 04:05 PM
neil neil is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 400
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
God is made from all individuals who have their own consciousness and together we are one.
"God" is a collective.

Or the god entity, is of itself, and it's atributes are reflected throughout it's universe....BUT the whole universe in total, is not the whole body of the god entity, maybe the main body of the god entity is closer to the centre of the univers and the rest of the universe is an emanating field from the central god entity...like our aura emanates from us....I MEAN ARE WE NOT CREATED IN IT'S IMAGE....we have an aura, so maybe the god entity has an aura as well....

AND MAYBE WE WILL ALWAYS JUST BE WITHIN THE GOD ENTITIES AURA.

And the aura field part is where we are, and possibly IT IS ONLY THE GOD ENTITIES AURA FIELD that is within us and around us.
And then possibly, we are yet still...as I suggested...seperate from the god entity, but very much dependant on the god entity for our survival.

So, I would say that god is not made from all individuals...we have been designed. .."INTELLEGENTLY"....by the god entity.

The flesh couldn't have come "first" and the spiritual "secondly"...and then all of the individuals of the "first and second" making up god...no I think not.

An intelligent entity had to have designed the intelligent design that we are....I mean take a look at us, we are an invisible intelligent entity/being, that just so happens to be connected to a NON SENTIENT skin full of cells, that is responsive to, us the "sentient being".

And that NON SENTIENT skin full of cells, we will leave behind for good one day.....AND it has to be NON SENTIENT, because sentient entities/beings do not "die" in the ECONOMY of this universe of love. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS THE FLESH FORM.

Something intelligent had to have designed it, so that the, skin full of cells could be amazingly joined to something different in construction to it.

The god entity maybe be a collective or something like that....but we EARTHLINGS are individual sentient entities, and privacy is one of our attributes and it is up to us if any other entity/being gets to share in our private memories of past experiences. ...and if we are "all one" and all connected "AS ONE" as people think, then how do we keep our private and intimate moments to ourselves.
We would have nothing to talk about as everyone would know us intricately....THERE WOULD BE NO INDIVIDUALLITY IN THAT SENARRIO EITHER. ...HOW BORING.

And further more a loving god entity, who gave us an attribute of privacy, would not invade that privacy without our permission....and I definitely did not give the god entity permission to be a part of my personal stuff, by being connected to me.

And...we would not have to have been "anything", before the "conception" of our conscious identity, to be able to live our lives into the future "ETERNALLY"
--------------------------------------
ETERNALLYˈtəːn(ə)li,iːˈtəːn(ə)li/adverb1.
in a way that continues or lasts forever; permanently.

."his eternally optimistic attitude"synonyms:forever,*permanently,*for always,*for good,*for good and all,*perpetually,*(for) evermore,*for ever and ever,*for all (future) time,*until/to the end of time,*world without end,*endlessly,*timelessly,for eternity,*in perpetuity,*everlastingly,enduringly;*More2.used to emphasize expressions of admiration, gratitude, etc."I shall be eternally grateful"
----------------------------------------------
I probably could have explained this better but it is late here and im of to bed.
Regards neil.

Ps these are just some thoughts that arrived within me....they are probably not my own, and more than likely from spirit instead..

Last edited by neil : 31-10-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 31-10-2017, 11:17 PM
shoresh shoresh is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 66
 
All, I have been reading through this very interesting thread. I was intigued by Neil's comments on Aura's.
I believe many years ago I had a brief NDE, as I was going to surgery for a gallbladder gone bad, and seemed to be in a very white space. From there, it would seem like I had developed some sort of future knowing.
However, my question is, that I had a very tragic situation occur to me in 2012. Since then I have been able to move objects on a chain, sometimes objects at a short distance from me if I get too emotional. Is this to do with our aura?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-11-2017, 04:08 AM
neil neil is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 400
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
All, I have been reading through this very interesting thread. I was intigued by Neil's comments on Aura's.
I believe many years ago I had a brief NDE, as I was going to surgery for a gallbladder gone bad, and seemed to be in a very white space. From there, it would seem like I had developed some sort of future knowing.
However, my question is, that I had a very tragic situation occur to me in 2012. Since then I have been able to move objects on a chain, sometimes objects at a short distance from me if I get too emotional. Is this to do with our aura?

Shoresh..hi ya....

Aura...not sure.

"thoughts & desire"..+.."the intelligent universal energies"
= manifestation & or movement/propulsion.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-11-2017, 04:11 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 313
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaxx
I kind of understand what you are saying. The concept of eternal, in my view, is not something related to time but rather something that exists now, has existed before and will always exist, all at the same time. Is like a dimension from which we come that has always been there and always will be there. It's like a point zero. Therefore, I guess that if this is true, it does make sense that we are going to live eternally (not in a time related sense, but rather in a spiritual sense). Since I was a kid I've always had this idea that I came from somewhere else and that my life was kind of a play, a temporary "game". I always thought that when people died they went back home. What do you think? Does this makes sense to you? To say that we are eternal in this sense?
The part you're talking about since you were a kid resonates greatly with me...it's how I perceive this life now, after my NDE. I think you sensed deeply into your consciousness from a young age. Have you meditated, practiced or learned in order to explore further?

Not so much with me.
When I was a kid many times I felt I didn't belong (I felt I never really fit in anywhere), also didn't understand how people that did the bad things I'd heard (rob, steal, murder, etc.) didn't know better than to do those things.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-11-2017, 04:22 AM
Lucky 1 Lucky 1 is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Texas Gulf Coast
Posts: 1,328
  Lucky 1's Avatar
This thread has reminded me of something author and philosopher Robert Heinlein once said.

"Is there life after death? Soon enough we will all find out!
In the mean time....live your life so it matters!"
__________________
I may not be that bunny....but I'm energized!!!!

I'm living on "tropical standard time"!!!

Yes I Am a Pirate! 200 years too late....the cannons don't thunder...there's nothing to plunder...I'm an over 40 victim of fate!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Plaxx Plaxx is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 8
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
The part you're talking about since you were a kid resonates greatly with me...it's how I perceive this life now, after my NDE. I think you sensed deeply into your consciousness from a young age. Have you meditated, practiced or learned in order to explore further?

Not so much with me.
When I was a kid many times I felt I didn't belong (I felt I never really fit in anywhere), also didn't understand how people that did the bad things I'd heard (rob, steal, murder, etc.) didn't know better than to do those things.
As a kid I have always felt "different". I felt kind of ashamed for people who were mean to other people. Don't know if that was due to the education I received or for some other reason. Anyway, now I am 23 and taking life far more seriously than when I was a kid. I am kind of losing that view of life as a game and becoming more and more involved in it. I guess I've made a decision to put myself in it to experience the most from a human perspective.

That said, I was intrigued by your concept of "beginnings and ends" being a human concept. However, on a logical level, since I like to think logically, after your experience would you agree to say that "that other" dimension is something that being outside of time will never have some sort of end? Therefore that our consciousness always will be?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-11-2017, 12:39 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 313
 
Yep...lol...I'm a fan of logic, myself.
And, yep...we seem to be on the same page in our concept of meanness of some others. And like you, I'm not sure if it was something I'd been taught or "born with it".
Yes, I'd agree to what you've asked...since and because of my NDE.

The only thing I know for sure is that consciousness survives death. I sometimes wonder if the ego plays any part in the NDE, because I feel we're not really free of it until after our final breath in this life. Some speak of this as a "silver chord". Perhaps the ego goes somewhat dormant, influenced by consciousness (rather than the other way around) during the NDE, unable to make that journey because it's a product of this dimension...yet still remains in-tact.
Funny...when my NDE began, I felt as if I had just come into existence...had absolutely no memory or concept of anything. I'm still a little baffled by that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums