Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-10-2017, 06:17 PM
Pathfinder
How to practice mediumship on my own

Hey everyone, I am just wondering how can I practice my mediumship on my own? I want to learn how to see/hear/feel spirits with my eyes opened and be able to do a reading that way instead of with my eyes closed. My big question is, Should I call on family members past to come down to me and communicate? I guess Iím asking what spirits should I practice communicating with since I donít have a person there to have a family member close by. I can do readings with my eyes closed and calling on someoneís family members past. I can get messages this way. I just donít always have someone that wants a reading. What can I do by myself? Thanks!!
Old 07-10-2017, 07:36 PM
Experiencer
I myself have had to practice on my own. Classes and mentors are not available in my area. You'd be surprised at how much spirits are willing to help you learn. You can still practice on those that you feel would not accept this. Often you will be given identifying and validating information about an individual. Let's say you are clairaudient and you hear "birth... Illinois".... Ask them where was they born. Or tell them Illinois is beautiful this time of year, ever been? See what you come up with. More information may come flooding in. You don't necessarily have to expose yourself. Use trial and error also. Try reading yourself by having that solid intention and see what you come up with. Look into the days ahead. For me it comes through clairvoyance and claircognant. I make a mental note of what I see and I end up being able to establish what the symbolic meaning was behind the visions. You end up forming a sort of mental dictionary.