Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-10-2017, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Dug out the Gilded Reverie Lenormand which I hadn't had a chance to use once Tony got sick, so keen to have a go.

My hardest decision right now is: The Cross, Choice.

This clearly speaks to me of the suffering I've endured and carrying the burden of Tony's sickness and subsequent death, sorrow and unhappiness, as in, a cross to bear. My hardest decision is deciding where to go. Both choices lead to better things.The stairs indicate moving upwards to something better and the possibilities are endless, once I make a decision. So I guess the hardest decision is making a decision ...

Fairly spot on regarding my particular situation

Hopefully the pics show up, as I've spent oodles of time trying to get pics to post.

aw pandora :( im sorry for such devestating loss and strain this must be on you. hard decisions. I dont know why, but i feel i want you to know angels do exist and are with you. Lots of blessing to you.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Administrator
Hi Pandora, welcome back to the forum I use two web sights that I feel are pretty efficient and quick to upload. One is IMGUR ( has simple interface) and the other is post image. I like post image because you don't have to sign up, easy upload when ever you want. Hugs.

5.) My hardest decision right now is:

Eyeglass + Garden+Clock: I do need to network and meet more people.Post divorce loathing is way over ( 1 year anniversary last week). I have built my self esteem up again and it's time to start spreading my wings a bit more with a new template. What goes, what stays, what is helping, what isnt helping as we move on to this fresh new cycle that doesn't have emotional baggage basically.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:43 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
aw pandora :( im sorry for such devestating loss and strain this must be on you. hard decisions. I dont know why, but i feel i want you to know angels do exist and are with you. Lots of blessing to you.

Thanks so much Inika. What lovely words.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hi Pandora, welcome back to the forum I use two web sights that I feel are pretty efficient and quick to upload. One is IMGUR ( has simple interface) and the other is post image. I like post image because you don't have to sign up, easy upload when ever you want. Hugs.

5.) My hardest decision right now is:

Eyeglass + Garden+Clock: I do need to network and meet more people.Post divorce loathing is way over ( 1 year anniversary last week). I have built my self esteem up again and it's time to start spreading my wings a bit more with a new template. What goes, what stays, what is helping, what isnt helping as we move on to this fresh new cycle that doesn't have emotional baggage basically.

Hi Clover. Thanks heaps. It's really good to be back, or at least trying to get back into the swing. I couldn't for the life of me remember how to post pics on the forum (not that I posted many before, cause I had problems working it out, lol). I'll try the one "post image". I love simple!
Old 07-10-2017, 02:37 AM
Experiencer

6 My greatest dissatisfaction centers around..

Birds + Ship

This pull had me stumped all day. In the end, I think it's the fact I'm so over the gossip I perceive, regarding my current journey.
Old 07-10-2017, 08:33 AM
Ascender
My greatest dissatisfaction centres around ...
Park + Fox

Outgoings, meetings, get togethers involving people aren't my favourite thing at all, hating crowds and I always expecting the worse, back stabbing and gossip.

My greatest dissatisfaction centers around ...

coffin & birch
Old 08-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Administrator
I feel the most happiest when:

Star+Book+Heart: Planning, creating, manifesting, Vision, dreaming. Not only for myself, but others. Example, I am making my own lenormands at the moment as we speak.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:51 AM
Ascender
Thanks goodness the site is operational! I've been trying most of the day to get on. Nearly had a panic attack.

I feel the most happiest when:

22. Choice. My husband used to say, any action is better than no action at all. In this card, there are two stairways leading to open doors at the top. They both look promising, and both indicate new opportunities.
31. Sun. This exudes warmth, vitality, enthusiasm, fun and success.

So I guess I feel happiest when I've got opportunities in front of me and I'm feeling confident, happy, optimistic and full of beans and ready to get into life.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:11 AM
Administrator
I release stress by:

Mountain + Coffin: Nature trails, solitude trails/meditation and with the coffin I say just retreating and going into solitude.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Experiencer

7 My greatest satisfaction centers around..

Child + Clover
Feeling blessed to rear children

8 I feel the happiest when..

Key + Heart
My heart is open

9 I release stress by..

Tree + Lily
Grounding rituals and self-care

And this is why ^^ I'm taken with the Lenormand decks.
Simplicity and depth, always spot on..