Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-10-2017, 11:34 AM
Master

4. I feel most motivated when........

Rider - Mice
HAHAHA. It's when things are moving fast and I'm a bit anxious (either about whether I'll get there in time, or because it's "weighted" and I care a lot about the outcome). Basically I'm only at my best when I'm a bit under the pump. Fair statement :)

Strength - Moon - Magician rev/King of Coins

Interesting. This one is saying I'm most motivated when I'm in my place of personal power... but also when things are s---. The advice being given here is to know when it's not worth trying particularly hard. I guess this is still motivation... with respect to indicating when I'm motivated to not try very hard
Old 04-10-2017, 12:56 PM
Guide

4. I feel most motivated when........

Clover, Ring

Guess I need to heed my advice from earlier and keep positive attitude up. Ring hmm, not to sure perhaps harmony with self, and harmonious relationships with others around.

Tower reversed o.O guess to let the conflicts/ drama aside as they are not worth pondering over. Bringing an end to that whole awareness about anything that brings conflicts. Guess to focus on simplicity and not the complicated things as they are not worth my attention.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Master
I feel most motivated when : Birch & Whip + Owl + Clover

Knowing no matter what strife or conflicts I go through in life, i am lucky to have pure wise guidance in the form of 'spirit' and person(s) around me. It motivates me knowing the wise guidance i receive brings me luck and happiness in life. otherwise, maybe the strife and conflict and whips me back into shape in life wouldn't be worth it nor generate luck in the wisdom of the experience of strife and conflict, within and without that i ultimately gain.
Old 05-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Experiencer

4 I feel most motivated when

Fox + Heart

When I put self-care and self-love over matters of the heart.
'Won't get fooled again'
Old 05-10-2017, 02:18 AM
Administrator

I feel most motivated when... Bridge + Lily: Vision. The notion of The 'bigger picture'. The universe is abundant and it is open to give and I am ready to receive.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:07 AM
Guide

5. My hardest decision right now is ..........

Fox and Sun... Fox card second time today.

I guess there is some thing not nice, but the sun card gives a positive outcome here. To feel safe regardless and not fall into the energy of the 'trickster' and play their game. To know how to not play an annoying game.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Master
5. My hardest decision right now is ..........
4 of Chalices: Letting go of fears and doubts, stop focusing on that, and see what IS there.

Lenormand confirms this: Cross & Star & Clover:
Get my focus of what's weighing me down and see the good and happiness that is there.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Experiencer

5 my hardest decision now is...

Tree + Rider

I drew this combo two days ago for 'when I get in my own way'... Ugh! Hate when this happens lol...meaning Rider's message is pretty important and not one to ignore, re grounding and making the firm decision to forgo unhealthy habits.

For clarification I pulled Coffin + Book

I deem this combo as yet more evidence to cease indolent bookworm mode and increase physical activity. Stop searching for knowledge in a book..
Old 05-10-2017, 09:11 PM
Master
My hardest decision right now is : Garden - Labryrinth - Snake

Having to let go of hope that someone i'm in love with, will always have me come uo against frustrating difficult blocks and obstacles, public humiliation by this person and they are a snake that wishes me harm. My hardest decision is to stop loving this snake that is public knowledge to many of the major frustration its been trying to form amends, connection and not feeling so alone in this journey. so...hardest decision is to be meeting up against frustrating obstacles with a snakey person. a Bich who cant be trusted. I need to say final goodbye to it all. Hard due to the love invested, even when unwelcomed and unwanted. Tellin me to give up wasnt an option. now i have to accept it as the only option. even though the labryinth asks you to not give up on others. the snake following, tells me it's not a major loss and im better off without them. someone cant be trusted thats involved in my journey. probably why the connection with them is not easy.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Ascender
Dug out the Gilded Reverie Lenormand which I hadn't had a chance to use once Tony got sick, so keen to have a go.

My hardest decision right now is: The Cross, Choice.

This clearly speaks to me of the suffering I've endured and carrying the burden of Tony's sickness and subsequent death, sorrow and unhappiness, as in, a cross to bear. My hardest decision is deciding where to go. Both choices lead to better things.The stairs indicate moving upwards to something better and the possibilities are endless, once I make a decision. So I guess the hardest decision is making a decision ...

Fairly spot on regarding my particular situation

Hopefully the pics show up, as I've spent oodles of time trying to get pics to post.