Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-10-2017, 07:56 AM
LoveFeathers LoveFeathers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 98
  LoveFeathers's Avatar
Book1 So many questions, not enough answers

Matthew 13:42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

When people leave the body, they also lose the teeth. Spirits don't have teeth or flesh so how is it possible to burn in a lake of fire. The flesh burns however, there is no way that a spirit can burn from fire if you ask me.

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


So it is said that the devil must ask the Lord if he can test and tempt a child of God by creating evil around the child of God however, here it says the lord created evil not the devil??? Why would God create something he hates? Evil is sin correct? So if evil is a sin and God created evil then God created sin as well correct? So we are all born sinners because God created us that way and then damned people to hell because he hates his own creation is that right? If God created everything then he also created witchcraft and then dooms those that use it? He also created other Gods however does not want us to choose another God, so why call them God's? Why not call them devils???

People say that God can do anything but below is a list that he cannot do
1 He cannot lie
2 He cannot steal
3 He cannot lift a rock that is bigger than him
4 He cannot stop the devil from being evil
5 He cannot stop us from being evil if we choose to due to free will. The words free will explains away God's power to choose our direction.
6 God cannot change the devil from his wicket ways
7 God cannot save the world only the heavens


Last but certainly not least. Genesis 1:1
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”

So who created?
Pluto?
Neptune?
Mars?
Saturn?
Mercury?
Venus?
Uranus?
Neptun?


Don't get me wrong I do believe in God the father and the Holy Spirit because I have personally felt them all for I, however, I often wonder who created the bible or changed the bible. Whoever created this book did not think things trough. People are so fast to throw the bible at someone when the bible is only a published book by a published writer who created answers that don't add up. God lives inside of us all, he cannot be found in a book. God can only be found in the spirit of the one searching.
__________________
To whom much is giving, much is required... Live laugh and love life Feathers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Ab Origine Ab Origine is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 390
 
Hi Folks...


Hmm - actually - if we read it properly - we find that the god of the bible did NOT create ANYTHING !!

All it ACTUALLY did - was to form and mould some "stuff" that was ALREADY HERE - "waters" and a "firmanant" for example, existed BEFORE this so called god even shows up or utters a word - it is there "hovering" above these things contemplating what to do with them - it then acts in the 6 days of creation and so forms the universe WE have now FROM the stuff that was ALREADY HERE !!

Yes, I know it SAYS "god created the heavens and the earth" - BUT - read it PROPERLY and we soon see that ACTUALLY a lot of stuff was indeed already present - and is NOT ACCOUNTED FOR BY THE BIBLE... WHERE did this "water" come from that this god will "separate" to form our worlds..??...WHAT is this "firmanant" framework in which this creation is happening..??...They existed FIRST before the god acts !!

It did NOT CREATE IT NEW - it just re arranged it to suit...Indeed read it PRPERLY and its all seen for the nonsense we know it must be - as for example - somehow - a DAY is defined even before the sun is created - and likewise somehow - VEGETATION is bought forth BEFORE the sun is created - yet as we now know - we NEED the sun to both DEFINE A DAY and also to CAUSE this vegetation to actually grow....according to this though, the first plants didnt even need sunlight at all....lol...go figure..

I could go on an d pick it apart line by stupid lie -its easy..lol...we son see how ridiculous it actuially is... for a much better explanation I suggest the original disciple gospels -especially Secret John -can give us all the answrs we need here.. In that ORIGINAL gospel Christ explains all of Creation - and as said - the god of the bible is NOT the source of it at all - it is merely a CREATURE the same as You and I are - it is placed here BY the true Divine - along with a supply of "energy" and it is FROM this pre existant energy that the universe WE have is formed - as explained BY Christ who was Present He said as all this unfolded....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2017, 08:54 PM
jojo50 jojo50 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 300
  jojo50's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
[color="DarkRed"] .

People sometimes misunderstand a scriptures, because they don't really know Jehovah God. All he's saying at Isa. 45:7 is that he created EVERYTHING! He created Angels who BECAME evil and wicked. He didn't create them to be that way, they chose to be. he gave them, just as he gave us, “free will”. Satan doesn't have to ask Jehovah if he can attack his people. The ONLY one in which he asked for Jehovah God's permission. Was when he wanted to attack Job. Jehovah ONLY allow him to do so, because satan believe that he could turn faithful worshipers of Jehovah against him ,(Job 1:6-12). satan the devil means slanderer, because he tried to slandered Jehovah's sovereignty, When he lied to Eve.

Sins came by means of a disobedient couple. But since Adam was placed before Eve. and men are the ones who makes the babies, the sin came through Adam ,(Rom.5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world...”). And (Rom. 5:19 “For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners...”). Witchcraft, psychic, foretelling, and everything of that nature, is of satan NOT GOD. These are acts he hates ,(Deut. 18:9-13) and (2Kg. 21:6). and he NEVER created other “gods”, man did by means of their own minds, or with satan's help in believing.

and don't get it wrong, “GOD” can do ANYTHING HE WANTS, IF... he wants to! Sadly you don't understand, he GAVE US “FREE WILL”. If he wanted to, he could have made us OBEY him, Just like satan HAS DONE. See Jehovah allows us to make our own decisions. depending on which way we choose to walk, it can make or break us. Satan on the other hand, uses trickery in order to get us to do WHAT HE WANTS, (Ephe. 6:11,12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places), and it usually works!

Jehovah created ALL PLANETS, but he created Earth to be inhabit. This is why the focus was on “EARTH”. You said you believe in “God”, yet you question him, which ISN'T for humans to do ,(Dan. 4:35 (NLT) All the people of the earth are nothing compared to him. He does as he pleases among the angels of heaven and among the people of the earth. No one can stop him or say to him, ‘What do you mean by doing these things?'). And The bible ISN'T the words of men, though satan had MANY men added or removed, true sayings.

Jehovah God by means of HIS... HS, had ONLY his servants of old write down his words ,NOT just any man, (Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying. Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). See (2 Peter 1:20,21 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding. or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-10-2017, 09:38 PM
LoveFeathers LoveFeathers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 98
  LoveFeathers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
People sometimes misunderstand a scriptures, because they don't really know Jehovah God.
Quote:
So what makes you think that I don't know God? I don't think anyone know God personally however, it is possible to know his ways and his son Christ.
All he's saying at Isa. 45:7 is that he created EVERYTHING! He created Angels who BECAME evil and wicked. He didn't create them to be that way, they chose to be. he gave them, just as he gave us, “free will”. Satan doesn't have to ask Jehovah if he can attack his people. The ONLY one in which he asked for Jehovah God's permission. Was when he wanted to attack Job. Jehovah ONLY allow him to do so, because satan believe that he could turn faithful worshipers of Jehovah against him ,(Job 1:6-12). satan the devil means slanderer, because he tried to slandered Jehovah's sovereignty, When he lied to Eve.
Quote:
Eve lol spare me the drama.
First off it is written in the published book that Satan does have to ask God for permission to attack his people. Let's just say he don't have to ask though, why would God not protect his children from the evil doers? If God created everything, than he also created evil as the scripture says. Why would he create evil if he hates evil. He is all knowing right? So then he would have known that the devil was going to turn evil because he created evil right? So if the devil can just go around attacking God's people where is the protection for God's people? How could it be that God did not know that people would become evil when that is his creation? Keep in mind he is aware of what we are going to do before we do it. He can read our whole lives before we are born so then he would know that people would become evil right??? Where does free will fit in this if he is already aware of our life as it is written in the book of life? If we really had free will, then he would not know what we are going to do from one day to the next correct???

Sins came by means of a disobedient couple. But since Adam was placed before Eve. and men are the ones who makes the babies, the sin came through Adam ,(Rom.5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world...”). And (Rom. 5:19 “For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners...”). Witchcraft, psychic, foretelling, and everything of that nature, is of satan NOT GOD. These are acts he hates ,(Deut. 18:9-13) and (2Kg. 21:6). and he NEVER created other “gods”, man did by means of their own minds, or with satan's help in believing.
Quote:
But he would have known that they were going to be disobedient as well right or wrong? And it was him that created the serpent in the first place correct? So did Adm and Eve come first or was it the serpent God created first?

and don't get it wrong, “GOD” can do ANYTHING HE WANTS, IF... he wants to! Sadly you don't understand, he GAVE US “FREE WILL”. If he wanted to, he could have made us OBEY him, Just like satan HAS DONE. See Jehovah allows us to make our own decisions. depending on which way we choose to walk, it can make or break us. Satan on the other hand, uses trickery in order to get us to do WHAT HE WANTS, (Ephe. 6:11,12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places), and it usually works!
Quote:
It's rather odd that you say "Sadly I don't understand however you are unable to make me understand so therefore you don't understand yourself. You are talking about things that I have not asked in the thread. So if he wanted to he could save all his people from the spare of evil as well right? What you don't understand is this, I am a child of God however I am far to intelligent to not see the contradictions in the published book written by MAN. You can say all day that God told man to write the bible so it is the word of God. The same people that you have not met a day in your life. Some people say God told them to kill people to save them from the evil in the world, do you believe them?

Jehovah created ALL PLANETS, but he created Earth to be inhabit. This is why the focus was on “EARTH”. You said you believe in “God”, yet you question him, which ISN'T for humans to do
Quote:
I just knew one of you would ask that and I am glad you did I AM NOT QUESTIONING GOD I AM QUESTIONING A MAN MADE BOOK and from what I read from that book it said ASK SEEK KNOCK right or wrong true or false? Why would God not want us to question some things that don't add up?
,(Dan. 4:35 (NLT) All the people of the earth are nothing compared to him. He does as he pleases among the angels of heaven and among the people of the earth. No one can stop him or say to him, ‘What do you mean by doing these things?'). And The bible ISN'T the words of men, though satan had MANY men added or removed, true sayings.
Quote:
HELLO that was my point but yet you accused me of not knowing God because I am questioning the MANY men that added and removed words. You're making no sense. So therefore I am questioning man NOT GOD right?

Jehovah God by means of HIS... HS, had ONLY his servants of old write down his words ,NOT just any man, (Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying. Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). See (2 Peter 1:20,21 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding. or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God).
Quote:
How do you know that God said that to any of them? was you there?
Did you hear him say that to them or are you going from hearsay? A man made published book that can tell you the sky is falling and you would believe it because they put HOLY on the front of the cover.
I am very spiritual but in no way religious and this is why. Religious people often assume others don't know God because they question the things that don't make sense in a published book like "God crated evil, sent people to kill children, and told the slave owners to abuse the slaves if they don't obey while also telling the slaves to fear their master." but wait WHAT? I thought we were to fear no man but GOD. Being religious don't make you of God, religious is of the devil because all you do is gang bang and the first thing you say is don't question GOD. You're not GOD I am questioning YOU and this published book. oh P.S the other planets are not in this book you call Holy neither is the dinosaurs. You still have yet to explain why God created evil though. religious people always jump around things they can't explain and say don't question GOD lol smh anywho Bless your heart. I bet you feel that your religion is the only way too right like all the other religions? So you all are going to gang bang your way right into hell where you never explained how we get teeth down there.
__________________
To whom much is giving, much is required... Live laugh and love life Feathers
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-10-2017, 09:44 PM
LoveFeathers LoveFeathers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 98
  LoveFeathers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
People sometimes misunderstand a scriptures, because they don't really know Jehovah God.
Quote:
So what makes you think that I don't know God? I don't think anyone know God personally however, it is possible to know his ways and his son Christ.
All he's saying at Isa. 45:7 is that he created EVERYTHING! He created Angels who BECAME evil and wicked. He didn't create them to be that way, they chose to be. he gave them, just as he gave us, “free will”. Satan doesn't have to ask Jehovah if he can attack his people. The ONLY one in which he asked for Jehovah God's permission. Was when he wanted to attack Job. Jehovah ONLY allow him to do so, because satan believe that he could turn faithful worshipers of Jehovah against him ,(Job 1:6-12). satan the devil means slanderer, because he tried to slandered Jehovah's sovereignty, When he lied to Eve.
Quote:
Eve lol spare me the drama.
First off it is written in the published book that Satan does have to ask God for permission to attack his people. Let's just say he don't have to ask though, why would God not protect his children from the evil doers? If God created everything, than he also created evil as the scripture says. Why would he create evil if he hates evil. He is all knowing right? So then he would have known that the devil was going to turn evil because he created evil right? So if the devil can just go around attacking God's people where is the protection for God's people? How could it be that God did not know that people would become evil when that is his creation? Keep in mind he is aware of what we are going to do before we do it. He can read our whole lives before we are born so then he would know that people would become evil right??? Where does free will fit in this if he is already aware of our life as it is written in the book of life? If we really had free will, then he would not know what we are going to do from one day to the next correct???

Sins came by means of a disobedient couple. But since Adam was placed before Eve. and men are the ones who makes the babies, the sin came through Adam ,(Rom.5:12 “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world...”). And (Rom. 5:19 “For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners...”). Witchcraft, psychic, foretelling, and everything of that nature, is of satan NOT GOD. These are acts he hates ,(Deut. 18:9-13) and (2Kg. 21:6). and he NEVER created other “gods”, man did by means of their own minds, or with satan's help in believing.
Quote:
But he would have known that they were going to be disobedient as well right or wrong? And it was him that created the serpent in the first place correct? So did Adm and Eve come first or was it the serpent God created first?

and don't get it wrong, “GOD” can do ANYTHING HE WANTS, IF... he wants to! Sadly you don't understand, he GAVE US “FREE WILL”. If he wanted to, he could have made us OBEY him, Just like satan HAS DONE. See Jehovah allows us to make our own decisions. depending on which way we choose to walk, it can make or break us. Satan on the other hand, uses trickery in order to get us to do WHAT HE WANTS, (Ephe. 6:11,12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places), and it usually works!
Quote:
It's rather odd that you say "Sadly I don't understand however you are unable to make me understand so therefore you don't understand yourself. You are talking about things that I have not asked in the thread. So if he wanted to he could save all his people from the spare of evil as well right? What you don't understand is this, I am a child of God however I am far to intelligent to not see the contradictions in the published book written by MAN. You can say all day that God told man to write the bible so it is the word of God. The same people that you have not met a day in your life. Some people say God told them to kill people to save them from the evil in the world, do you believe them?

Jehovah created ALL PLANETS, but he created Earth to be inhabit. This is why the focus was on “EARTH”. You said you believe in “God”, yet you question him, which ISN'T for humans to do
Quote:
I just knew one of you would ask that and I am glad you did I AM NOT QUESTIONING GOD I AM QUESTIONING A MAN MADE BOOK and from what I read from that book it said ASK SEEK KNOCK right or wrong true or false? Why would God not want us to question some things that don't add up?
,(Dan. 4:35 (NLT) All the people of the earth are nothing compared to him. He does as he pleases among the angels of heaven and among the people of the earth. No one can stop him or say to him, ‘What do you mean by doing these things?'). And The bible ISN'T the words of men, though satan had MANY men added or removed, true sayings.
Quote:
HELLO that was my point but yet you accused me of not knowing God because I am questioning the MANY men that added and removed words. You're making no sense. So therefore I am questioning man NOT GOD right?

Jehovah God by means of HIS... HS, had ONLY his servants of old write down his words ,NOT just any man, (Jer. 30:1,2 The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying. Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book). See (2 Peter 1:20,21 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet’s own understanding. or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God).
Quote:
How do you know that God said that to any of them? was you there?
Did you hear him say that to them or are you going from hearsay? A man made published book that can tell you the sky is falling and you would believe it because they put HOLY on the front of the cover.
I am very spiritual but in no way religious and this is why. Religious people often assume others don't know God because they question the things that don't make sense in a published book like "God crated evil, sent people to kill children, and told the slave owners to abuse the slaves if they don't obey while also telling the slaves to fear their master." but wait WHAT? I thought we were to fear no man but GOD. Being religious don't make you of God, religious is of the devil because all you do is gang bang and the first thing you say is don't question GOD. You're not GOD I am questioning YOU and this published book. oh P.S the other planets are not in this book you call Holy neither is the dinosaurs. You still have yet to explain why God created evil though. religious people always jump around things they can't explain and say don't question GOD lol smh anywho Bless your heart. I bet you feel that your religion is the only way too right like all the other religions? So you all are going to gang bang your way right into hell where you never explained how we get teeth down there. By the way the book says any question you may have you can find it in the word of God. Everything is written there but then again it's not and if we are not suppose to question God then why look in the book for answers???
__________________
To whom much is giving, much is required... Live laugh and love life Feathers
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Amilius777 Amilius777 is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,292
  Amilius777's Avatar
You are trying to understand the minds of desert people whose consciousnesses varied from the enlightened to the most depraved and both had their hands in the writings of the Bible.

That first one about Matthew.
Hell was also a real place on Earth called Gehenna. Jesus sometimes made references to bad things happening to sinners in this life. Meaning the wicked would reap what they sowed, possibly thrown into Gehenna. A lot of times we was predicting Israel's fate as a nationalist identity. That came to an end with the Revolt in the year 66. Since they weren't climbing up onboard his new way of seeing the Law and living from the spirit of it and less the letter of it, the nationalist-corrupt priesthood of Israel along with it's power would be destroyed.
Matthew was most likely written during or after the Jewish Revolt.

Jesus wasn't that big on the afterlife like so many people believe. As a first century Jewish spiritual Teacher he was more concerned about transforming this world because God owned it, not the Roman or corrupt Priestly programs.

He generally believed in a good and bad afterlife for good and bad people but actually doesn't ever say, "When you die, your soul goes here and there". I don't think many people notice that Jesus never gives explicit details about the after-life nor dwells upon it. These things didn't concern him, but later when Christianity developed which was heavily influenced by Greek Thought and Hellenism it adopted a more after-life tone, sorta like Egyptian belief systems.
--

Isaiah-

You need to try and grasp this and it is very difficult. The God of the Israelites throughout the Bible took many forms because so many different Cults existed. Sometimes Yahweh was an actual deity with a wife, sometimes he was one among many, and sometimes he had a body. But Isaiah was not only a prophet but a mystic. And like the other mystics in some of the Bible he was prone to psychotic and mentally imbalanced episodes. No matter how Psychic one can be, frequencies and energies that are much Higher put a huge toll on the mind and body of an individual. Just look at the results of the most famous Catholic Saints and what happened to them.

Isaiah is a bit weird I will say, even erotic in some of his works. Remember he walked around the streets completely naked once. These guys wouldn't pass for the fraudulent prosperity Gospel preachers on Television. That's why prophets were not famous in there day when they were alive. They came off like looney toons.

Isaiah was trying to grasp something higher than the anthropomorphic "Yahweh" that was being worshiped among the Temple and common people. He was reaching into the actual DIVINE, which is above good and evil, above morality and the dualities of the created universe. The fact that a Man like this in that century grasped such an understanding was genius.

YHWH or "I AM that I AM", the Highest Power doesn't create evil necessarily. Look what it says. Good is formed, it is not "created". Evil is created. Perhaps in the mind of Isaiah, creations are not real whereas something "formed" comes from the real Substance of the universe which is God.

IF you look at it another way, whatever God is must have given existence to good and evil so that everything could have a choice.

Just because Isaiah or anyone in the Bible says anything doesn't make it correct. It is just their viewpoint based on their experiences and prophetic visions of how they saw it.

---
__________________
Faith is the Substance of things Hoped For!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-10-2017, 02:29 AM
LoveFeathers LoveFeathers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 98
  LoveFeathers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
You are trying to understand the minds of desert people whose consciousnesses varied from the enlightened to the most depraved and both had their hands in the writings of the Bible.

That first one about Matthew.
Hell was also a real place on Earth called Gehenna. Jesus sometimes made references to bad things happening to sinners in this life. Meaning the wicked would reap what they sowed, possibly thrown into Gehenna. A lot of times we was predicting Israel's fate as a nationalist identity. That came to an end with the Revolt in the year 66. Since they weren't climbing up onboard his new way of seeing the Law and living from the spirit of it and less the letter of it, the nationalist-corrupt priesthood of Israel along with it's power would be destroyed.
Matthew was most likely written during or after the Jewish Revolt.

Jesus wasn't that big on the afterlife like so many people believe. As a first century Jewish spiritual Teacher he was more concerned about transforming this world because God owned it, not the Roman or corrupt Priestly programs.

He generally believed in a good and bad afterlife for good and bad people but actually doesn't ever say, "When you die, your soul goes here and there". I don't think many people notice that Jesus never gives explicit details about the after-life nor dwells upon it. These things didn't concern him, but later when Christianity developed which was heavily influenced by Greek Thought and Hellenism it adopted a more after-life tone, sorta like Egyptian belief systems.
--

Isaiah-

You need to try and grasp this and it is very difficult. The God of the Israelites throughout the Bible took many forms because so many different Cults existed. Sometimes Yahweh was an actual deity with a wife, sometimes he was one among many, and sometimes he had a body. But Isaiah was not only a prophet but a mystic. And like the other mystics in some of the Bible he was prone to psychotic and mentally imbalanced episodes. No matter how Psychic one can be, frequencies and energies that are much Higher put a huge toll on the mind and body of an individual. Just look at the results of the most famous Catholic Saints and what happened to them.

Isaiah is a bit weird I will say, even erotic in some of his works. Remember he walked around the streets completely naked once. These guys wouldn't pass for the fraudulent prosperity Gospel preachers on Television. That's why prophets were not famous in there day when they were alive. They came off like looney toons.

Isaiah was trying to grasp something higher than the anthropomorphic "Yahweh" that was being worshiped among the Temple and common people. He was reaching into the actual DIVINE, which is above good and evil, above morality and the dualities of the created universe. The fact that a Man like this in that century grasped such an understanding was genius.

YHWH or "I AM that I AM", the Highest Power doesn't create evil necessarily. Look what it says. Good is formed, it is not "created". Evil is created. Perhaps in the mind of Isaiah, creations are not real whereas something "formed" comes from the real Substance of the universe which is God.

IF you look at it another way, whatever God is must have given existence to good and evil so that everything could have a choice.

Just because Isaiah or anyone in the Bible says anything doesn't make it correct. It is just their viewpoint based on their experiences and prophetic visions of how they saw it.

---
thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU FINALLY someone that makes sense. You are truly blessed and THAT is what I was waiting for..... THANK YOU
__________________
To whom much is giving, much is required... Live laugh and love life Feathers
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-10-2017, 04:28 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 1,230
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
Matthew 13:42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

When people leave the body, they also lose the teeth. Spirits don't have teeth or flesh so how is it possible to burn in a lake of fire. The flesh burns however, there is no way that a spirit can burn from fire if you ask me.

Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.


So it is said that the devil must ask the Lord if he can test and tempt a child of God by creating evil around the child of God however, here it says the lord created evil not the devil??? Why would God create something he hates? Evil is sin correct? So if evil is a sin and God created evil then God created sin as well correct? So we are all born sinners because God created us that way and then damned people to hell because he hates his own creation is that right? If God created everything then he also created witchcraft and then dooms those that use it? He also created other Gods however does not want us to choose another God, so why call them God's? Why not call them devils???

People say that God can do anything but below is a list that he cannot do
1 He cannot lie
2 He cannot steal
3 He cannot lift a rock that is bigger than him
4 He cannot stop the devil from being evil
5 He cannot stop us from being evil if we choose to due to free will. The words free will explains away God's power to choose our direction.
6 God cannot change the devil from his wicket ways
7 God cannot save the world only the heavens


Last but certainly not least. Genesis 1:1
“In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”

So who created?
Pluto?
Neptune?
Mars?
Saturn?
Mercury?
Venus?
Uranus?
Neptun?


Don't get me wrong I do believe in God the father and the Holy Spirit because I have personally felt them all for I, however, I often wonder who created the bible or changed the bible. Whoever created this book did not think things trough. People are so fast to throw the bible at someone when the bible is only a published book by a published writer who created answers that don't add up. God lives inside of us all, he cannot be found in a book. God can only be found in the spirit of the one searching.
I will only address the verse from Matthew 13 for the moment, and if we go to the end of verse 39 we will see that its the messengers that are from the Son of Man/Adam that have the job of throwing those weeds into the furnace, this lines up with Revelations 16. This could get very lengthy so I've chopped it right down. As for the furnace IMO its not to get mixed up with hell because of Revelations 20:14 and you might as well look up verse 10 while you're there. As for the Spirit not having teeth or flesh there's another angle to be considered when you hear these words being said "The words that I speak, they are Spirit and Life" in John 6:63. Just saying
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-10-2017, 04:35 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 1,230
  AHIYAH's Avatar
I thought I'd delve into Isaiah 45:7 and say that the word Light can be seen as the word Blessing and the word Darkness can be seen as the word Curse. As a matter of fact it is most assuredly a choice each and everyone of us makes in everyday life according to the state of our minds at any given time. Its about obedience and disobedience and whatever it is we decide to obey or not obey, we certainly reap what we sow.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-10-2017, 05:43 AM
LoveFeathers LoveFeathers is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 98
  LoveFeathers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I thought I'd delve into Isaiah 45:7 and say that the word Light can be seen as the word Blessing and the word Darkness can be seen as the word Curse. As a matter of fact it is most assuredly a choice each and everyone of us makes in everyday life according to the state of our minds at any given time. Its about obedience and disobedience and whatever it is we decide to obey or not obey, we certainly reap what we sow.
I agree with you totally. We all know right from wrong. Just like if a baby do something wrong they will look around to see if anyone is watching. They are not too young to know right from wrong because the spirit is already aware. Yes we teach them more as they grow older, however, we all as humans are completely aware of spiritual darkness and light. We choose which way to go on our own.
__________________
To whom much is giving, much is required... Live laugh and love life Feathers
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums