Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Flameseeker Flameseeker is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 361
  Flameseeker's Avatar
555

Does it mean, big changes are coming ?

Or you have to make big changes in your life ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-09-2017, 06:35 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,605
  r6r6r's Avatar
Question 555

I fair amount of my research into 5 and will get back to you if I have time. However, I dont recall any of my research finding a triple 555. Need time to check on that.

If it occurs is may be in some of powering of pi or other numbers. Definitly triplets of some numbers Ive seen so curious to see if I have anthing on 555.

r6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Does it mean, big changes are coming ?

Or you have to make big changes in your life ?
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-10-2017, 05:03 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,605
  r6r6r's Avatar
Book1 Triplets

Phi to 10 or 11 digits, depending on how you count them.

1.6180339887 ^ 9 =

76.0131 555 96400462712757699978169

Here is digits of phi and I found 555, 222, 333, 444, 777, 000, 111, 666 triplets

1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309179805 76286213544862270526046281890244970720720418939113 748475408807538689175212663386...222...35369317931 800607667263544...333...89086595939582905638322661 31992829026788067520876689250171169620703...222... 10432162695486262963136144381497587012203408058879 5445474924618569536486..444..924104432077134494704 95658467885098743394422125448770664780915884607499 88712400765217057517978834166256249407589069704... 000...28121042762177..111...777...8053153171410117 04..666...5991466979873176135600670874807101317952 36894275219484353056783002287856997829778347845878 22891109762500302696156170025046433824377648610283 831268330372429267526311653392473167..111...211588 1863851331620384005...222...1657912866752946549068 113171599343235973494985090409476213...222...98101 726107059611645629909816290 555 2......
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2017, 02:58 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,605
  r6r6r's Avatar
Book1 Triplets 555/5 = 111

555 / 5 = 111

555 / 3 = 185

555 / 11 = 50.454545454545454545454545454545

555 / 10 = 55.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Phi to 10 or 11 digits, depending on how you count them.
1.6180339887 ^ 9 =
76.0131 555 96400462712757699978169
Here is digits of phi and I found 555, 222, 333, 444, 777, 000, 111, 666 triplets
1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309179805 76286213544862270526046281890244970720720418939113 748475408807538689175212663386...222...35369317931 800607667263544...333...89086595939582905638322661 31992829026788067520876689250171169620703...222... 10432162695486262963136144381497587012203408058879 5445474924618569536486..444..924104432077134494704 95658467885098743394422125448770664780915884607499 88712400765217057517978834166256249407589069704... 000...28121042762177..111...777...8053153171410117 04..666...5991466979873176135600670874807101317952 36894275219484353056783002287856997829778347845878 22891109762500302696156170025046433824377648610283 831268330372429267526311653392473167..111...211588 1863851331620384005...222...1657912866752946549068 113171599343235973494985090409476213...222...98101 726107059611645629909816290 555 2......
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Freekre8 Freekre8 is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2015
Location: England
Posts: 404
  Freekre8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Does it mean, big changes are coming ?

Or you have to make big changes in your life ?

Ive had a lot of 555s it has a personal meaning for me but Im not sure what it means
(For me its more about zen & balance or something?)


Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
555 / 5 = 111

Adding bodmas does not make a sync
__________________
Emotion is a burden...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-10-2017, 12:44 AM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,605
  r6r6r's Avatar
Question Iron Most Stable Element

Fe = element{ #26 } of Iron and has closet mass to 55.5 at 55.8

..."Iron is a "special" element because of its nuclear binding energy. The very basic idea is that when you fuse two light elements together, you get a heavier element plus energy.

...You can do this up to iron. Similarly, if you have a heavy element that undergoes fission and splits into two lighter elements, you also release energy. Down to iron. You can see this in the plot shown in the wiki article I linked.

....The physical reason for this has to do with the balance between nuclear forces and the electromagnetic force.".....

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
555 / 5 = 111
555 / 3 = 185
555 / 11 = 50.454545454545454545454545454545
555 / 10 = 55.5
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Freekre8 Freekre8 is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2015
Location: England
Posts: 404
  Freekre8's Avatar
Hahaha so dumb but I was literally just watching this video about iron
https://youtu.be/DBBt7IhHOFQ

But still adding bodmas or "close enough" does not make a sync god damnit!
__________________
Emotion is a burden...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-10-2017, 11:32 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,605
  r6r6r's Avatar
Book1 555 / Phi = 343

Phi =1.6180339 88 7

555 / 1.6180339887 =

343.00 88 637 66 768906317474565 66 887

343 = 7 * 7 * 7

The Vector Equlibrium{ VE } is defined by 4 hexagonal planes ergo 4 axi and it has 4 axis sets{ 3, 4, 6, 12 } that total to 25.

The VE contracts, twists/torques in both left and right directions, to the icosahedral phase ergo left-handed and right-handed icosahedra.

Both left and right-handed icosahedra have 3 axis sets{ 6, 10 15 } that total too 31.

3 left axis sets, 4 axis sets, 3 axis sets is seemingly likened to 343. H,mmm?

Also the 5-fold icosahedron has 15 great planes ergo 5 + 5 + 5 = 15.

555 / 15 = 37.

15 / 555 = 0.02702702702702702702702702702703





Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Phi =1.6180339887 ^ 9 =

76.0131 555 96400462712757699978169
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-10-2017, 12:44 PM
calineee calineee is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 124
 
I am seeing 555 a lot in the last few days, My initial thought is changes are afoot! I will monitor the situation.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-10-2017, 05:55 PM
r6r6r r6r6r is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,605
  r6r6r's Avatar
Color Death Follows Birth Ergo Change Is Inherent In Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by calineee
I am seeing 555 a lot in the last few days, My initial thought is changes are afoot! I will monitor the situation.

My a-feet change a lot. Left forward, then right forward, then left forward such is the way of life and motion, it is always changing.

554 precedes 555 and 556 follows 555, in any sequential pathways of numerical thought.

Death follows birth. Cant have one with the other.

r6
__________________
"U"niverse > Uni-v-erse > universe's > I-verse< you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums