Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 01-10-2017, 08:23 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,178
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky..hi.

I do hope the above is humor, in some form. .

I can tell you though, that the bible says that there are,very many mansions in the fathers heavenly kingdom...
And my understanding of how large the entire universe is.....has me believing that the fathers entire heavenly kingdom could be so very damn large, so large that It could house every person ever born unto this earth. .... roughly this many was an estimate ↓↓
----------------------------------
As of 2015, Haub estimates that a total of 108.2 billion people*have ever been born in the history of the world.Oct 14, 2015
----------------------------------
But my understanding is that there have been many many more that have lived on this earth than 108.2 billion. ..

then you could think about how many more planets with sentient beings on them exists...because science estimates this↓↓
------------------------------
All in all, Hubble reveals an estimated*100 billion galaxies*in the universe or so, but this number is likely to increase to about 200 billion as telescope technology in space improves, Livio said.Apr 1, 2014
-----------------------------
So imagine if there was lets say, one planet in each of the possible 100 or200 billion galaxies that had sentient life on them.
And I would think that they are all under the same one and only loving gods governing law, and that all of the people on all of those those other planets would all be allowed entrance into the heavenly fathers kingdom of many mansions, once those persons have been made divine, by the christing holy spiritual essence of our heavenly father.

The thought of someone believing that only 144, 000 people would be allowed entrance into the kingdom has me smiling in disbelief.

The universe is so vast, that god could create his heavenly mansions so vast in area, that it could house billions upon billions upon billions of persons. Across untold billions of light years of unbelievably wondrously beautiful lands in the one kingdom of love, and all so very incredibly abundant.

"""HOW CLOSED AND SMALL MINDED, THAT SO MANY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE CAN BE"""

Ps when I read rev 14:3 the entire verse speaks in the past tense. ..and that would indicate to me that the 144, 000 have allready be taken from earth 2000 years ago.

So does that mean that "Kjw47" is there for, not going to be allowed to live in the heavenly fathers kingdom... ever.

Or is "kjw47" and All other Christians possibly lucky enough to be so very wrong in there beliefs, and there for be allowed to live there in after all.

THE MIND ABSOLUTELY BOGGLES.

Of course it was humour intended, when I read these types of posts I visualize someone like St Peter with a pen and paper ticking off the names of the goodys and the baddies, it's the child in me
The mind does boggle, your correct, but mybe we need to go beyond the mind...
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 01-10-2017, 09:54 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky..hi.

I do hope the above is humor, in some form. .

I can tell you though, that the bible says that there are,very many mansions in the fathers heavenly kingdom...
And my understanding of how large the entire universe is.....has me believing that the fathers entire heavenly kingdom could be so very damn large, so large that It could house every person ever born unto this earth. .... roughly this many was an estimate ↓↓
----------------------------------
As of 2015, Haub estimates that a total of 108.2 billion people*have ever been born in the history of the world.Oct 14, 2015
----------------------------------
But my understanding is that there have been many many more that have lived on this earth than 108.2 billion. ..

then you could think about how many more planets with sentient beings on them exists...because science estimates this↓↓
------------------------------
All in all, Hubble reveals an estimated*100 billion galaxies*in the universe or so, but this number is likely to increase to about 200 billion as telescope technology in space improves, Livio said.Apr 1, 2014
-----------------------------
So imagine if there was lets say, one planet in each of the possible 100 or200 billion galaxies that had sentient life on them.
And I would think that they are all under the same one and only loving gods governing law, and that all of the people on all of those those other planets would all be allowed entrance into the heavenly fathers kingdom of many mansions, once those persons have been made divine, by the christing holy spiritual essence of our heavenly father.

The thought of someone believing that only 144, 000 people would be allowed entrance into the kingdom has me smiling in disbelief.

The universe is so vast, that god could create his heavenly mansions so vast in area, that it could house billions upon billions upon billions of persons. Across untold billions of light years of unbelievably wondrously beautiful lands in the one kingdom of love, and all so very incredibly abundant.

"""HOW CLOSED AND SMALL MINDED, THAT SO MANY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE CAN BE"""

Ps when I read rev 14:3 the entire verse speaks in the past tense. ..and that would indicate to me that the 144, 000 have allready be taken from earth 2000 years ago.

So does that mean that "Kjw47" is there for, not going to be allowed to live in the heavenly fathers kingdom... ever.

Or is "kjw47" and All other Christians possibly lucky enough to be so very wrong in there beliefs, and there for be allowed to live there in after all.

THE MIND ABSOLUTELY BOGGLES.

I don't know whether I want to cry or laugh at this joke? The joke of these calculation or estimation or assumption. I think the writer should be without sleep to calculate the 100 or 200 billions of galaxies. And he uses the strongest telescope to see the "end or edge" of the universe. Maybe he or they forgotten to measure how many trillions and trillions and trillions miles .....or light years of distances and it's in three dimensional space.

The person who afraid not enough space to settle the all human from earth or other planets in other galaxies. They never understand Gods or spirits are able to shrink and expand in nature. So what's the use to worry no space for all of them. The answer is simple, just see the distance between two planets how big is it? Is a box able to hold million of gods in it after they shrink each of them to a point? The answer is "yes". And Gods or spirits can stay or float in any spaces. Or creator can create any ground with soil in the space.

The Christianity heaven is the newly created land in the space. My universe heaven is a newly created land in the universe.

That's why for a layman to say about spirits or Gods is a quite misperception. And there's nothing they can figure out to fit the condition or situation. It's because they don't actually know what they're looking for? What the conditions they can facing? What they can do is assumption and lead others astray.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 01-10-2017, 10:00 AM
neil neil is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 374
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Of course it was humour intended, when I read these types of posts I visualize someone like St Peter with a pen and paper ticking off the names of the goodys and the baddies, it's the child in me
The mind does boggle, your correct, but mybe we need to go beyond the mind...

Nice ...

But Beyond the mind !!!!..to me, the mind is who we are, as soul beings..."THE INVISIBLE MIND/SOUL" temporarily, energetically connected to this non conscious fleshly earth form that we are experiencing life on earth through..

no part of the earth fleshly form, is a partfof "mind"....mind is energetically connected to flesh...and the flesh is only a non scentient form, that allows us to experience earth life.

so in my mind/belief, we cannot ever go beyond the mind..."mind" is "soul"
And the mind/soul can soar to wondrously incredible ways of being, so there is no need to ever go beyond the mind..

We can soar to such highs, especially after we have been christed by the one and only all mighty one. And we have been granted entrance and fellowship within creators one and only heavenly kingdom of many glorious and vast mansions.

Hey kjw47..... will I see you and morphius in the kingdom.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 01-10-2017, 10:27 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Of course it was humour intended, when I read these types of posts I visualize someone like St Peter with a pen and paper ticking off the names of the goodys and the baddies, it's the child in me
The mind does boggle, your correct, but mybe we need to go beyond the mind...

You're correct sky, no human with human mind can find the right answer for the spiritual reality. So to find the right answer you should go beyond the usual mind or go beyond the human imagination. They're not as we can think of. Their truth is a secret. The universal truth is unimaginable by human.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 01-10-2017, 10:32 AM
neil neil is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 374
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I don't know whether I want to cry or laugh at this joke? The joke of these calculation or estimation or assumption. I think the writer should be without sleep to calculate the 100 or 200 billions of galaxies. And he uses the strongest telescope to see the "end or edge" of the universe. Maybe he or they forgotten to measure how many trillions and trillions and trillions miles .....or light years of distances and it's in three dimensional space.

The person who afraid not enough space to settle the all human from earth or other planets in other galaxies. They never understand Gods or spirits are able to shrink and expand in nature. So what's the use to worry no space from all of them. The answer is simple, just see the distance between two planets how big is it? Is a box able to hold million of gods in it after they shrink each of them to a point? The answer is "yes".

That's why for a layman to say about spirits or Gods is a quite misperception. And there's nothing they can figure out to fit the condition or situation. It's because they don't actually know what they're looking for? What the conditions they can facing? What they can do is assumption and lead others astray.

HELLO JEREMY....AND SMILES TO YOU...YES.

Jeremy are you aware that your post contadicts itself, and is found extremely lacking in substance.

Mate, I do not care about your thoughts whatso ever....because you only ever post in fear and destruction and lacking in love and compassion...VERY "UN GOD LIKE".

You will never find fellowship within the true one and only heavenly fathers kingdom of many vast and wondrously glorious mansions.....

.....SHAME REALLY for your self....because you will be left floundering within the astral realms of the earth, fighting with fake "non sentient" thought forms which have been created by dark beings, for you to fight with.

You should always seek for love and understanding of others, and growing in love and becoming closer to the true father of the universe.

Leave the "all correcting laws" of the universe, to work to their fullest, which have been put in place to sort the unloving beings of this universe...THE HEAVENLY FATHER HAS IT ALL SORTED AND DOESN'T NEED YOUR "FAKE" ASSISTANCE.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 01-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
HELLO JEREMY....AND SMILES TO YOU...YES.

Jeremy are you aware that your post contadicts itself, and is found extremely lacking in substance.

Mate, I do not care about your thoughts whatso ever....because you only ever post in fear and destruction and lacking in love and compassion...VERY "UN GOD LIKE".

You will never find fellowship within the true one and only heavenly fathers kingdom of many vast and wondrously glorious mansions.....

.....SHAME REALLY for your self....because you will be left floundering within the astral realms of the earth, fighting with fake "non sentient" thought forms which have been created by dark beings, for you to fight with.

You should always seek for love and understanding of others, and growing in love and becoming closer to the true father of the universe.

Leave the "all correcting laws" of the universe, to work to their fullest, which have been put in place to sort the unloving beings of this universe...THE HEAVENLY FATHER HAS IT ALL SORTED AND DOESN'T NEED YOUR "FAKE" ASSISTANCE.

I see assumption for you is only can cheat the ignorance for a short time but not for long. How can you assuming that I've no love? So that's another assumption. Can you see my friends from a far distance? Or just as usual, by guessing!

So how can you in this way to learn the essence of any universal truth? Every time, wisdom and knowledge or encounter is involved in considerable for getting an answer.

As for love, in here , you may not see many people respond to my post but at least they respect what I've written in my works. And theyre my hidden friends. It's because what I wrote isn't that easy for discussion. And I know it myself and my friends are at every sections in this Spiritual Forum . Don't forget I earn other's respect for my sincerely and honesty. I never like to say something that I'm not sure about it.

I introduce to the members here that the precious knowledge of the spiritual realm reality. They're the universal truth that no one can find out in any decades before or after me. So you see , am I loved by others or do I love others? Your saying is always not to the right point and never to touch the right answer.That's a pity.

I wonder why you like to say, I'm disturbed by dark energy? Don't you know that dark energy is nothing that can match with my high level of dharma energy. Of course, I can't persuade the bad gods or dark energy not to disturb me but I've so many friend Gods to see and to keep watch for my safety. Dark energy is not up to 1 % of my dharma, so what can they do? If I wait for them to learn million of years from now they still can't match with me. And their numbers is decreasing greatly and before I leave this world , I hope, I've done all of my work and surely I can create a peaceful world for both realms.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 01-10-2017, 11:43 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,178
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You're correct sky, no human with human mind can find the right answer for the spiritual reality. So to find the right answer you should go beyond the usual mind or go beyond the human imagination. They're not as we can think of. Their truth is a secret. The universal truth is unimaginable by human.

Yes Jeremy beyond the mind is where we all meet... universal consciouness
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-10-2017, 02:48 PM
neil neil is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 374
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yes Jeremy beyond the mind is where we all meet... universal consciouness

So sky...
would you like to give your interpretation of "UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS" ...in regards to your statement of ...
"WHERE WE ALL MEET"
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-10-2017, 04:49 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 3,178
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
So sky...
would you like to give your interpretation of "UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS" ...in regards to your statement of ...
"WHERE WE ALL MEET"

We all come from the same place, the universe, and will return at death.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-10-2017, 09:18 PM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 901
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Babylon the great is about to fall. That starts the trib, then rev 16 concludes.
So the holocaust and the Beast going out to all nations to stamp out the residue spoken of by Daniel isn't part of the tribulations? There were millions upon millions murdered just so that beast could set up their confusion.You do know that that beast is only a creation of the God of this world and has its own religion masquerading around as if it was what Yeshua upheld?
Here's the thing about Babylon and her fornication
Revelations 14:8(kjv)

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
As a joke would you say that Revelations 16 should start immediately after Revelations 14:8? JK.
This particular wrath is also mentioned in Revelations 12 and speaks about the angry stuff of the Dragon.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums