Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-09-2017, 07:34 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 748
 
Rev 16

The whole world is watching this start. Few even know about it. Can you see what it teaches?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-09-2017, 07:12 AM
Busby Busby is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 465
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The whole world is watching this start. Few even know about it. Can you see what it teaches?


Yes, it's clear- angels are not filled with love but can be bringers of destruction. So much for that then.

And of course we once again see just how there are those amongst us who really wish for Armageddon and can't rest until their bloodthirsty desires can be satisfied.

Where's LOVE here?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-09-2017, 10:55 AM
mickiel mickiel is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,823
  mickiel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The whole world is watching this start. Few even know about it. Can you see what it teaches?


In my view Rev.16 shows a terrible time of humanity and the earth now beginning to experience a great period of incredible pain and suffering increased far beyond what levels we have in history before. Its the plan of God for humanity and the earth being unveiled on earth; the bible calls it " The Vials of the Wrath of God on the earth; there are seven of them."

These are not the beginning of sorrows, those we will have already experienced with what the bible calls " The Seven Seals, and the Seven Trumpets", in Revelations chapters 6 and 8.

These are times of magical suffering, magnified much more than ever before. Its God getting serious about closing the reality of pain and suffering out. He will use it and then it will be no more!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-09-2017, 01:04 PM
jojo50 jojo50 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 296
  jojo50's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, it's clear- angels are not filled with love but can be bringers of destruction. So much for that then.And of course we once again see just how there are those amongst us who really wish for Armageddon and can't rest until their bloodthirsty desires can be satisfied. Where's LOVE here?

it's NOT about what any human "wishes for", it's about what really is going to happen. humans has NO say so when it comes to Jehovah God and Jesus plans. we can ONLY pray and make sure we're doing ALL we can to NOT be a part of their wrath ,(Revelation 6:16 And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb").
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Busby Busby is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 465
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
it's NOT about what any human "wishes for", it's about what really is going to happen. humans has NO say so when it comes to Jehovah God and Jesus plans. we can ONLY pray and make sure we're doing ALL we can to NOT be a part of their wrath ,(Revelation 6:16 And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb").

We've had this destruction once before. It was known as the FLOOD. It's already been mentioned somewhere here. This same 'god of love' decided to get rid of all human life (so we are told) and told a gentleman named Noah to build a boat large enough to take two of every creature. It took Noah one hundred years to build his arc and he did this while 'god' watched from 'above' knowingly having condemend about three generations to a watery death, regardless of whether they cared about life or not. Anyway, kangaroos came from Australia, polar bears from the Arctic, penguins from down south and ant eaters from South America - amongst others.
Then 'god' in his love, flooded the earth to the mountain tops (with 8000+ metres of deep water) which stayed for forty days and killed everything off - including all plant life etc., but not (presumably) fresh water fish and other fresh water life. We don't know how the remaining animals were fed as everything was dead nor how they got home again.

And so on.

And us? We as the sons and daughters of Noah and his wife and children (who committed incest to get us started) are about to be torn to pieces again, and apparently in the most horrible manner by our GOD OF LOVE.

I feel my leg being pulled...
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29-09-2017, 10:25 PM
kjw47 kjw47 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 748
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
In my view Rev.16 shows a terrible time of humanity and the earth now beginning to experience a great period of incredible pain and suffering increased far beyond what levels we have in history before. Its the plan of God for humanity and the earth being unveiled on earth; the bible calls it " The Vials of the Wrath of God on the earth; there are seven of them."

These are not the beginning of sorrows, those we will have already experienced with what the bible calls " The Seven Seals, and the Seven Trumpets", in Revelations chapters 6 and 8.

These are times of magical suffering, magnified much more than ever before. Its God getting serious about closing the reality of pain and suffering out. He will use it and then it will be no more!


Gods kingdom is the cure all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29-09-2017, 10:52 PM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 903
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The whole world is watching this start. Few even know about it. Can you see what it teaches?
Just thought I'd point out that the beginning of chapter 16 starts with the premise 'And' so when you back track through all the premises you'll find yourself in a few chapters before ch16. The reason I point that is because I can see the set out of Hebrew poetry where the writer will state something and when that level of understanding is somewhat exhausted he will start again on the same message but on a different level will add different info. It's obvious that he repeats on the 7 so they are all related. I will address this in the near future if someone else hasn't by then.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30-09-2017, 02:03 AM
neil neil is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 381
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Gods kingdom is the cure all.

Or you should say, that gods very essence is the cure all...the holy spiritual essence of god.....can be a part of you, if you want it to be.

And as it flows more and more abundantly, into you, you become more and more transformed of soul self...reborn so to speak....

And when you have received sufficient of gods very essence....you will then have been fully transformed into the likeness of god....and you will no longer be, just in the image of god.

And the only way to start the inflowings of gods very essence into you...is for you to know that it is available from god, and you have to truly want it from him....YOU HAVE TO TRULY WANT FOR GOD TO CONVERT YOU FROM A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN AND INTO A HOLY BEING.

And it can be achieved whilst you are still connected to this non conscious earthly flesh form.

AND SO THEN, THE VERY NEXT TIME THAT YOU HAVE AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, WHILE YOU ARE STILL ENERGETICALY CONNECTED TO THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN CONVERTED INTO A HOLY BEING, THANKS TO GODS DESIRE TO GRANT YOU YOUR WISH TO BE CONVERTED.

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT YOU CAN ENTER INTO THE FIRST SPHERE/REALM OF THE MANY MANSIONS OF GODS HOLY KINGDOM.

And then as each and everyone of us spiritual beings, who are in the flesh or finished with the flesh, individually is transformed into christed holy beings.
THEN AND ONLY THEN, CAN THERE BE A CURE ALL...GODS KINGDOM IS NOT THE CURE ALL....THE CURE ALL IS GODS, HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE/THE HOLY GHOST/THE HOLY SPIRIT. ...ETC ETC ETC.

.......THE MANY MANSIONS, WITHIN GODS HOLY KINGDOM, WILL BE YOUR NEW & ALL ABUNDANT WONDERLAND, THAT YOU WILL CALL HOME, AND A BONUS FOR YOU, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN TRANFORMED OF SOUL SELF.
WHERE YOU WILL FIND FELLOWSHIP WITH LIKE MINDED PERSONS.

SO Kjw 47...could you know or believe the above...does that resonate with your thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 30-09-2017, 02:57 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,002
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Or you should say, that gods very essence is the cure all...the holy spiritual essence of god.....can be a part of you, if you want it to be.

And as it flows more and more abundantly, into you, you become more and more transformed of soul self...reborn so to speak....

And when you have received sufficient of gods very essence....you will then have been fully transformed into the likeness of god....and you will no longer be, just in the image of god.

And the only way to start the inflowings of gods very essence into you...is for you to know that it is available from god, and you have to truly want it from him....YOU HAVE TO TRULY WANT FOR GOD TO CONVERT YOU FROM A NATURAL MAN OR WOMAN AND INTO A HOLY BEING.

And it can be achieved whilst you are still connected to this non conscious earthly flesh form.

AND SO THEN, THE VERY NEXT TIME THAT YOU HAVE AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, WHILE YOU ARE STILL ENERGETICALY CONNECTED TO THE EARTHLY FLESH FORM, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN CONVERTED INTO A HOLY BEING, THANKS TO GODS DESIRE TO GRANT YOU YOUR WISH TO BE CONVERTED.

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT YOU CAN ENTER INTO THE FIRST SPHERE/REALM OF THE MANY MANSIONS OF GODS HOLY KINGDOM.

And then as each and everyone of us spiritual beings, who are in the flesh or finished with the flesh, individually is transformed into christed holy beings.
THEN AND ONLY THEN, CAN THERE BE A CURE ALL...GODS KINGDOM IS NOT THE CURE ALL....THE CURE ALL IS GODS, HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE/THE HOLY GHOST/THE HOLY SPIRIT. ...ETC ETC ETC.

.......THE MANY MANSIONS, WITHIN GODS HOLY KINGDOM, WILL BE YOUR NEW & ALL ABUNDANT WONDERLAND, THAT YOU WILL CALL HOME, AND A BONUS FOR YOU, AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN TRANFORMED OF SOUL SELF.
WHERE YOU WILL FIND FELLOWSHIP WITH LIKE MINDED PERSONS.

SO Kjw 47...could you know or believe the above...does that resonate with your thoughts.

your assumption is: 7 billions human will become gods and earth will be vacant and everyone will stay in universe. That's the cure for all? And entering to the first sphere?

What's the 1st sphere? What is Holy being can everyone be? your assumption is automatically? That's resembling of "super dreamer" of the world that Creator ever creates human so far.

So I can't imagine what types of turmoil will be occurred now and then? Things are two ways going and it can be very bad , innit?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 30-09-2017 at 04:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 30-09-2017, 04:03 AM
neil neil is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 381
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
your assumption is: 7 billions human will become gods and earth will be vacant and everyone will stay in universe. That's the cure for all? And entering to the first sphere?

What's the 1st sphere? What is Holy being can everyone be? your assumption is automatically? That's resembling of "super dreamer" of the world that Creator ever creates human so far.

So I can't imagine what types of turmoil will be occurred now and then? Things are two ways going and it can bevery bad , innit?

Once again jeremy, you can not see the wood for the trees, and you do not have a basic human ability to ask a polite question with out riddiculing the person that you are speaking to..

And you can not grasp even the basics of what I am speaking about..AND even when your christian bible points to it all, you still can not grasp it..

If you ask me "POLITELY" with a true interest, I will answer it for you....BUT you need to be polite in your questioning...other wise sit back and wait for another lovingly polite member from this forum to ask what it is that you can not understand.

Neil.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums