Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Master
I am one of those people who are unaffected by spirituality. Though in my case, I think the reason is that I simply don't really care about becoming spiritual because right now my number one priority is to build up a life I feel comfortable in. When (or if) that happens, perhaps then I might consider becoming more spiritual. At the moment my ego is both my master and nemesis.
I will search for the emerald sword
Old 01-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Arrow Bilogical = Soul--Simple Not Complex Concept

Humans are inherently spiritual beings irrespective of our beliefs.

Four primary kinds of spirit that Ive posted many times

Biological = soul ergo, they are synonyms{ biological/soul }

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I am one of those people who are unaffected by spirituality. Though in my case, I think the reason is that I simply don't really care about becoming spiritual because right now my number one priority is to build up a life I feel comfortable in. When (or if) that happens, perhaps then I might consider becoming more spiritual. At the moment my ego is both my master and nemesis.
Mind/Intellect 12 ergo 3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's---
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrahedron
Old 01-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Humans are inherently spiritual beings irrespective of our beliefs.

Four primary kinds of spirit that Ive posted many times

Biological = soul ergo, they are synonyms{ biological/soul }

If you don't mind me asking, what's the point of quoting me without replying to it?
I will search for the emerald sword
Old 01-11-2017, 11:20 PM
Master
Arrow No Problem

Excuse me { sorry } I thought I responded and replied to your post.

I dont mind your asking.

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, what's the point of quoting me without replying to it?
Mind/Intellect 12 ergo 3-fold 4-fold and 5-fold
Biological *8* --bilateral four's---
Spin <left 6 right >---Pitch, Yaw Roll{ 3 * 2 = 6 }
IS >2<--positive and negative tetrahedron
Old 02-11-2017, 10:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
They may be empaths, experience a certain energy, improve by mindfulness, but they are simply unaffected by spirituality. They are untouched. How come?
An inability to perceive doesn't mean non-existence, and what to you is Spirituality? How do you tell a Spiritual person from a non-Spiritual person?

Are you talking about Spirituality or religion?
Old 21-12-2017, 04:53 AM
Seeker

These positive effects of spirituality appear largely in qualitative work, meaning that the youth themselves associate spirituality with improved coping and better mental health. Youth who do not engage in spirituality thus do not use it as a coping mechanism and do not comment on it.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

this is by no way arguing just offering how i view your post.

You're other thread needs to be brought up to elaborate. Your "Darkness" is just what i see as spirituality. a very amplified case i might add.

but like i explained in that thread.

to better appreciate spirituality the very lack of is what creates the satisfaction of finally getting it.

like i said about the drinking the bland and tasteless water. once travelling through the desert and being that dehydrated when given the glass of water you get to taste and experience it in a whole new way. a way that wouldn't be possible without the lack of.

while in the desert you were thinking of the lack of water.
when you get out you will think of how amazing it is. and tell all these people how amazing the water is and they will all look at you like your a loon. either way you'll also understand their position that much better because you were once in their shoes drinking it like it was bland and tasteless.

I could also offer up another analogy of how i view what your saying here.

“... the devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for ...”

So if were viewing it like this and taking this to be truth for speculations sake. That would make all the dark things like Depression anger resentment discontent all forms of god.

having those shiny things and chasing them teaches most bad traits and then when they get those things they normally don't have true happiness.
It is going through the pain and strife and all the dark things that truly lead to inner peace.

Just some ideas that popped in my mind after reading your post. hope it offers some perspective on how i view spirituality or "lack of"
Old 27-12-2017, 09:48 PM
Knower

I am not a religious person but I do know there is something spiritual in this thing we call life. Until one actually sees it and realizes it is there then they have a hard time believing it is anything but a fantasized belief.
For instance when my wife died I couldn't help but notice such a strong aroma of flowers. I made a comment I knew now why they have flowers at funerals....it was because death smelled like a large number of flowers. All I got was blank stares when I said that. A couple hours later I could still smell the scent on my clothes but I had changed clothes. Nobody ever seemed to have noticed the fragrance.

People talk about wishful thinking or a placebo effect or some experience just being of your subconscious mind. OBE or NDE being just from your imaginative mind. Okay are they saying the mind can cause things to happen. How does thinking positive change your life? Again does the mind know and have the power to bring change into your life? Can the mind actually bring the right person into your life and make things fall into place so that your thought is manifested?

People think the mind and the brain are the same thing and they{it} is in your skull and can't leave. It has no legs or arms to get around. It has no voice to be heard to call something into being or happening. But people still say it was just in your mind, your imagination caused it. Well IMO it is pretty hard to say me finding the perfect job or lover or whatever action isn't in my life experience right now.

So how did the mind/brain or fantasy imagination which can't move outside of my body and is only capable of subconscious thought cause things to happen or change my life? If what I wanted was manifested in my life then there darn straight sure has to be something that caused perfect actions to bring it all into existence.

Science will try to ridicule anything it can't touch, feel, see, explain or hear. They say you are just talking religion or spirituality which is merely folk lore which they use to make a mockery of those that believe in it. I say well science explain to me how the people I needed to be contact with all of a sudden came into my life when I didn't even mention to anyone my desire or thought. How is it I asked a question or made a statement of desire that perhaps was answered in ways I never expected?

Coincidence is the answer? I have to LOL at that. So now I am to believe what I desired just happened out of thin air right into my life experience by total chance or roll of the dice? Does coincidence have some kind of power to make things happen that started out only as a mind thought? Here again we are going back to there being something that exists that is totally subservient to our or even collective thought.

I can hear it now......don't talk religion or your spiritual nonsense or God almighty stuff around me. There is a place for those things and it isn't here. That is the way we have been taught to shut down any discussion about it. How about I don't put any of those labels on it and call it THE UNKNOWN FORCE. You know like was said may the force be with you.

If we were to look at every little thing that happened or is happening in our lives or of other's we would see something is the cause of it happening. What put me in the right spot at the right time for this to take place in my life? For instance I was in a bad truck accident and people might say did you have any thoughts about being in that wreck? Did the others involved think about being involved with me in the wreck? No on my part and I am pretty sure neither was the other person. So they say well then that blows your theory out the window.

Well now when I realize my thoughts leading up to that day I can see that wreck was totally the cause of my desire to manifest. I wanted out of the job and I wanted nobody else to be taken advantage of like I was. I had taken my things out of the truck three times as I was going to quit the job but I turned around and put my things back into the truck. Well how about that wreck? It totaled the truck so nobody else could drive it and I was out of the job. The boss said he would get me another truck but that never happened. The woman that hit me was beat up pretty bad also and I wondered often what put her in the action.

I suggest to anyone to get the book Power Of The Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. I read the book three times and it changed my life totally.

There is a power in the universe that some call the universal mind or law. We all use it every day whether we know it or not because the universal power/mind is totally subjective to out thoughts. "IT" is what creates and we are ITs director. Thoughts direct and IT sets all the stage in motion for it to be played out into manifestation.

Start looking at your life and your thoughts and you will see they totally relate to each other. There is something outside of us that makes it all happen.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
There exist a lot of people who are not affected by spirituality. They may be empaths, experience a certain energy, improve by mindfulness, but they are simply unaffected by spirituality. They are untouched. How come?

Well, looking at the spiritual landscape these days there is a lot of rubbish around.
Maybe they feel they are perfectly where they want to be and don't need some spiritual explanation to experience life unfolding.

Perhaps they are content feeling the awe and wonder about the world most spiritually inclined people search for.

Maybe they experience spirituality in everyday life and don't need the justification of some spiritual explanation.

I wonder how you view unaffected and untouched.

With love
Eelco
Still the Gem's are worth it

Old 23-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Newbie ;)

It all depends on your definition of spirituality.
My definition is: A recognition of the conscious, energetic aspect of beingness.
Everyone IS spirit, equally.
Only some realize it.