Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-09-2017, 11:47 AM
Newbie ;)

why are there people that are not affected by spirituality?

There exist a lot of people who are not affected by spirituality. They may be empaths, experience a certain energy, improve by mindfulness, but they are simply unaffected by spirituality. They are untouched. How come?

My idea about this is that the actual subtle world is like a virtual world while the physical world is actually real. A lot of people say that it is inverse, however that may be because we have programmed the subtle world to tell us it's real. Inside this virtual world consciousness can still exist, since there is no one who can really tell what consciousness is. I'm also not saying the subtle world is not real, because it clearly is. However, it may be like a layer build on our collective subconsiousness and if this is true or something alike i can imagine that it would be a mechanism meant to increase the stability of large groups (or even nature) and serves survival by some kind of internet (which I can imagine would be related to intuition and all kinds of 3th eye stuff). I came to this because it seemed like subconscious believe triggers the shape of the spiritual expierence. Also, people who travel time lines are still inside my timeline and that was illogical to me.

Any thoughts to be shared on this?
Old 28-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Experiencer

In answer to your question, what makes sense to me is that some people aren't spiritual because of the ego. The ego's role in our existence is to feed itself because it knows it will die one day (like everything else in this "physical" universe). If we choose to feed it, the spirit will become more and more malnourished, hence weak...yet, it will never die.

In regards to your idea, the physical world is not the reality of existence. The ego, because of it's selfishness, makes it seem so, though.
Old 28-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Master
First, not all 'people' are spirit beings, some are jsut physical beings.

Second, the rest of the animals (and plants) on earth get by with the process of living without any need for any 'spirituality'. On a day to day basis, you don't need to pay any attention to spirituality.

Third, how do you know they are not affected? Are you comparing your spiritual expression/path with yours?
Old 29-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
First, not all 'people' are spirit beings, some are jsut physical beings.

Second, the rest of the animals (and plants) on earth get by with the process of living without any need for any 'spirituality'. On a day to day basis, you don't need to pay any attention to spirituality.

Third, how do you know they are not affected? Are you comparing your spiritual expression/path with yours?

WStein, hello there!
What do you mean by the 1st sentence? Could you explain more?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
What do you mean by the 1st sentence? Could you explain more?
The typical human is basically an ape with a 'spirit' (some type of non-physical being) incarnate inside. Some humans are 'empty' without a spirit inside.
Old 30-09-2017, 07:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
The typical human is basically an ape with a 'spirit' (some type of non-physical being) incarnate inside. Some humans are 'empty' without a spirit inside.

Hey there wstein. I get the first part. Could you say more about those who are empty? What have you observed or learnt on that?

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Knower

Yes! I am also wondering!!
Old 01-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Seeker

Why are there people who are not affected by spirituality.

Why should they be. You probably don't speak Russian but it doesn't stop you speaking in your native tongue. If people are happy with their "mortal" lives why should they need to look further.
If you look at all the nonsense surrounding many peoples beliefs in spirituality is it any wonder that some just switch off.
When all those who preach spirituality show that they can instantly heal others, walk on water or even fly then maybe the population will take notice.
But be aware if you can show how to heal spiritually the drugs company will certainly find a way to silence you and if you can demonstrate walking on water, or flying then watch out for the military.
It happened to Jesus !
Old 01-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Could you say more about those who are empty? What have you observed or learnt on that?
I'm not sure how to clarify any better?? There is no soul, no entity, no non-physical being inside them or directly controlling them. Though the 'soul' leaves when the body dies, the body may live on without a soul.

Typically 'unoccupied' bodies don't stay 'empty' for long as there are a fair number of entities trolling for bodies but are not strong enough to commandeer a body that already has a current resident.

I have Seen empty bodies related to severe energy drains due to entity attachment and also related to incomplete soul exchanges.

I'm sure it can happen after an exorcism if the original 'soul' is already departed (haven't witnessed it personally). Pretty sure this applies to certain types of voodoo style zombies.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:45 AM
Guide

Hi Wstein, I have heard this before and I can see it around me, I would be interested to hear more about it.