Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 28-09-2017, 05:26 AM
FrankieJG FrankieJG is offline
Knower
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 230
 
Flying above a garden of biiig sunflowers

I believe I saw this dream as a result of discussing about sleep paralysis and astral projection on another post in this forum. I was curious to know whether I have ever had an astral projection without my awareness. So later at night while I was dreaming I saw myself flying over a garden of big flowers. It was a flower garden full of biiig "sun flowers". I was practicing my flying abilities while my dad was standing on the ground watching me with crossed arms. Asking me how did you learn this . I was telling him "I met Buddha , he taught me how to fly" hehe It actually felt like flying. I felt like I was a butterfly. But my body was still of a human , no wings like in an actual butterfly. Nor did I have a red bull before going to sleep lol However the feeling was real. Me trying to balance myself, carefully trying to approach the sunflowers, it felt so real.

Then few moments later I was climbing up a rocky ancient staircase while talking to a stranger. At the top of the rocky mountain there was an ancient king (an Indian King) with few other ancient type men and he asked me where did I meet Buddha. That is all I remember.

When I woke up I was amazed for two things. One being the fact/feeling of meeting Buddha. The other one is related to another dream I saw months ago where a guy sends me a post card saying "you are a butterfly". So when I woke up I was like "omg he was right, I am indeed a butterfly" What is the interpretation of this, can anyone say ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29-09-2017, 02:46 PM
gerrygriz gerrygriz is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 79
  gerrygriz's Avatar
Your dreaming side is developing in to a flyer. Not everybody has flying dreams, but, the ability is obviously there and it gets developed over time.

It's kind of a dance between you and your other self to get to the point where you can fly all the time in all sorts of different manners. I've been just about any popular type of bird you can imagine, have swam through the air, jumped from cloud to cloud, etc.

A dream manifestation of our ability to explore the great unknown.

GG
__________________
Let's go from Purple to Green, if you know I mean..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29-09-2017, 11:03 PM
Perfection Perfection is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 600
  Perfection's Avatar
People, all people, every single people on the planet, are plugged into the tree of life at their butt. It is called the kundalini serpent that sits at people's lower spines & every now & then starts thrashing around like a snake & bursts through the top of their heads & takes them to another dimension or level. It is the plug that holds them to the tree of eternal life that is beneath them. The Tree is a female & She grows souls on Her branches& She says She has a Male Part on Her Flowers because it Sticks Into People Like A Male Sticks His Part Into His Wife.

So you were told recently in a dream that you are a butterfly to your male.That means you sit on flowers. And in this dream you are trying very hard to balance on a flower

Quote:
Me trying to balance myself, carefully trying to approach the sunflowers....

You are also shown that you are with someone you do not know & you are on a rocky climb to meet The Male.

Quote:
I was climbing up a rocky ancient staircase while talking to a stranger. At the top of the rocky mountain there was an ancient king


So you are enjoying being a spirit, & millions of people write about this type of flight, but then the one beneath you who lets you fly starts to make His Presence Known & that's when people stop thinking about how free & spiritual they are & start wondering who this other entity is who is entering their free space. Basically it Is Goddess The Tree Of Eternal Life Letting Her Male Flower Do The Talking. And He is telling you that even though you are a spirit & you are like a butterfly to him there is still a very rocky or hard & dangerous part you do not know about yet & it is the Thing That Holds You Up In The Earth World.

So that is all it is. You have to eventually discover that the tree of eternal life is plugged into your lower spine with the strongest thing in existence. It holds onto your very soul & can never be broken. It hides itself from the deluded human who is sleepwalking on earth, but if the human wants to awaken to the spiritual side of life & wake up from sleep walking then he/she is going to discover that the tree of eternal life is holding their soul by the butt & it is like being married to a male who is plugging into his wife's butt! That is the basics of spiritual life.

The OM symbol shows the human body with a little squiggly line connected to the bottom half. That is the tree of eternal life that connects to people's bottoms. Then above the top half of the body there is a dish with a spirit floating in a world of its own. This is the human sleep walking in the illusory world & floating around to other worlds as a spirit etc. That entire spiritual existence including the soul's illusory life as a human on earth, is only made possible by the little squiggly branch of the tree of eternal life that is connected to their butt on the deepest level.
And the tree is trying to wake you up but it does not want to offend you. So it is trying to get you familiar with the idea that at the top of the spiritual path you will find the male & He will want to talk about the part that the spiritual male plays in your life. It is the tree of eternal life trying to waken you to what is underneath you.

So yes your spirit is a butterfly but underneath is an infinitely solid tree that is plugged into your soul.







Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Perfection Perfection is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 600
  Perfection's Avatar







Last edited by Perfection : 30-09-2017 at 12:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29-09-2017, 11:27 PM
Perfection Perfection is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 600
  Perfection's Avatar






Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30-09-2017, 05:23 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,537
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
I believe I saw this dream as a result of discussing about sleep paralysis and astral projection on another post in this forum. I was curious to know whether I have ever had an astral projection without my awareness. So later at night while I was dreaming I saw myself flying over a garden of big flowers. It was a flower garden full of biiig "sun flowers". I was practicing my flying abilities while my dad was standing on the ground watching me with crossed arms. Asking me how did you learn this . I was telling him "I met Buddha , he taught me how to fly" hehe It actually felt like flying. I felt like I was a butterfly. But my body was still of a human , no wings like in an actual butterfly. Nor did I have a red bull before going to sleep lol However the feeling was real. Me trying to balance myself, carefully trying to approach the sunflowers, it felt so real.

Then few moments later I was climbing up a rocky ancient staircase while talking to a stranger. At the top of the rocky mountain there was an ancient king (an Indian King) with few other ancient type men and he asked me where did I meet Buddha. That is all I remember.

When I woke up I was amazed for two things. One being the fact/feeling of meeting Buddha. The other one is related to another dream I saw months ago where a guy sends me a post card saying "you are a butterfly". So when I woke up I was like "omg he was right, I am indeed a butterfly" What is the interpretation of this, can anyone say ?

the flower garden could represent the many times you've astrally projected.
each might be a distinct enterprise which you've engaged in at some point.
these journeys may have spanned across several human lifetimes, or even
incarnations on other worlds. the flying seems to have been almost 'second
nature' to you; though you'd apparently spent some effort in attempting to
remember the feeling of it (as if you'd not practiced recently).
the point of the dream(s) seems to have involved satisfying the quizzical
authority figures who wonder how you learned flight, and where you'd met
Buddha. those 'authority figures' may be a representation of your doubting
mind which seeks the proof of these things.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
WhiteLion WhiteLion is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: U.k
Posts: 79
 
I love the images you've posted here, Perfection!
__________________
Love is the Gift that keeps on Giving ~~~ http://dreamresource.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-10-2017, 05:15 PM
WhiteLion WhiteLion is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: U.k
Posts: 79
 
I love the images you've posted here, Perfection!
__________________
Love is the Gift that keeps on Giving ~~~ http://dreamresource.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums