Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Experiencer

Twins helping other twins

So I had this dream, about a childhood friend I rarely talk to. Like RARELY, hardly ever!

Anyway in the dream, she got back with her high school sweetheart but they had a fight and I went to visit her.

She said "I know we are twin flames but does he have to be so....!"

Something...I don't remember the rest of the words she used.

Anyway then I woke up and sent her a message right away. She is studying psychology and doesn't believe in metaphysical things at all. Very scientific thinking type of person. But she did tell me that she believed this guy was her soulmate before (not sure how that works out). Anyway she is now married to a guy that abuses her but stays because I think its just easier (they have a kid).

Anyway I woke up right away and told her about the dream. For once she wasnt being so sciency and analitycal. I didnt use the word "twin flames" I just said, I think he is your soulmate. And she said "Yea, I know he is, and he says he's been having a lot of dreams lately about me also. Then I told her that she should try to communicate telepathically with him and a method I heard of for doing it. I will save the TF word for later. Small doses with the sciency type of people.

Anyway now I wait. Wierd like this getting messages for people. Wish I could do it at will though!

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 25-09-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Master
Oh that's amazing! What a nice story. And way to go, helping her wake.... Please, tell if the story continues.
Old 25-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Soundmates and telepathy can be justified scientifically, after all brains in the end are analogous to very complex computers we still barely know much about :)

In 2017 computers are capable of amazing things but they are still primitive in comparison.
Its possible than an internet of sorts has been around for millions of years but for the most part our firewall has been set to maximum preventing psychic communications most likely so we don't get infected or something who knows. Scary XD
Nothings worse or more confusing than accepting the will of another as your own *ewwww*
Old 25-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Experiencer

Lovely story, hooe she finds strength to embrace a loving relationship vs a difficult/abusive marriage
Old 26-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Knower
Yes, I believe the dream was real. A lot of my dreams end up being very real and not metaphors or symbols.

You did the right thing by approaching here.

I find skeptics tend to let their guard down, when the messages ring emotionally true for them.

I hope she leaves her abuser.
Old 26-09-2017, 04:04 AM
Master
That is great!Many SC/TF type connections are like this, often one or both twins could be in an abusive relationship and they don't leave (yet) because it's familiar, easier. I never heard of a similar situation because i didn't have friends into these connections or have dreams of other TFs.
Old 26-09-2017, 07:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
That is great!May SC/TF type connections are like this, often one or both twins could be in an abusive relationship and they don't leave (yet) because it's familiar, easier. I never heard of a similar situation because i didn't have friends into these connections or have dreams of other TFs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Path...ast_resistance
Old 27-09-2017, 04:59 AM
Knower

It is exciting that you are getting messages for your friend. I don't know if when we are on this journey it just opens up a doorway where it is natural to connect and help others in our daily lives that are going through the TF journey as well.

I have been meeting people like this. I have met 3 of them within the last 2 months. TF that doesn't know that they are tf's. They tell me a relationship story and they say something so unusual that it perks my interest. By the end of their story I am thinking TF. I don't tell them about twinflames but I listen and encourage them.

Maybe your dream was to help you connect with her so that you can be a helping hand to listen and to encourage her on her journey. :-)
Old 27-09-2017, 05:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
Yes, more or less most TFs if they aren't not with their twin settle for the easiest relationship, that unfortunately means there is not much love into this or stay for "some reasons". Being with your TF is a hell of path to walk.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

update

update on this:

she left her abuser and her and the tf are getting married.

I AM GOING TO BE THE MAID OF HONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she still doesnt know what TF's are!!! LOLOLOLOL