Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 26-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,826
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Tell that to the judge, sister! I was referring to the 'Which is more than you can say for some people around here' line - like I say, ouch! Seemed a tad harsh, though you could say the same thing about calling people a-holes (and muggles, which as I say sounded a little condescending to me).
And there you have it.

Not too worried about condescension - let them condense as they might. I will not be flattened. Woo-woo be upon on them.

And yourself. I read your accounts with interest. You seem to have sized up your situation pretty well, if I may say. Pertinent in this thread.
But...I wouldn't want to be a snake-oil merchant faced with you, frankly.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 26-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Freekre8 Freekre8 is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2015
Location: England
Posts: 404
  Freekre8's Avatar
Do you mean the word muggle is condescending?
Everyone is a muggle In one way or another ^^
__________________
Emotion is a burden...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 26-09-2017, 02:34 PM
LibraIndigo LibraIndigo is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 300
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Tell that to the judge, sister! I was referring to the 'Which is more than you can say for some people around here' line - like I say, ouch! Seemed a tad harsh, though you could say the same thing about calling people a-holes (and muggles, which as I say sounded a little condescending to me).

I haven't, though I did watch the film adaptation many moons ago - yep, pretty disturbing! Yeah, if that guy was around today you know he'd be claiming she was his TF (right before he chloroformed her)

I was referring to someone I knew in real life which was why I turned to sf forums, but hey if it struck a chord and the shoe fits!

Btw do you have to quote things she says? I have her on ignore for a reason!

She is a very bitter and angry person.

The woman obviously needs some lovin. Some TF lovin! I pray she meets hers soon!

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 26-09-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 26-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,826
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I was referring to someone I knew in real life which was why I turned to sf forums, but hey if it struck a chord and the shoe fits!

Btw do you have to quote things she says? I have her on ignore for a reason!

The woman obviously needs some lovin. Some TF lovin! I pray she meets hers next!
Yeah... A human Being! I'm on her ignore list for a reason. Oh, I already told you that.

As you can see she uses her situation to insult me - obviously need some lovin' then wish upon me a TF, indeed.

I will endure... I WILL endure, I cry, clapping a hand across my wounded bosom.

Ah well, some people....Rail on, dear one, I tried constructively to help and for some reason you didn't like that. But if that's a good enough reason to put me on your blacklist, please keep me there.

Pax tecum.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 26-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 329
 
Quote:
AH! It's an alcoholic beverage made of vodka, peach schnapps and unfounded or ludicrous beliefs. So saith my search engine.
I knew there was a catch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYo40Bfnx1A
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 26-09-2017, 06:21 PM
LibraIndigo LibraIndigo is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 300
 
I dunno I ignored her hoping she would cease to exist...in my world at least. That also means no need on my part to have comments concerning her in them.

Some sage words I got from someone while I was in my early 20's.

It's not all about you, honey!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 27-09-2017, 01:13 AM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 11,896
  Lynn's Avatar
Talking about TF to the Muggles
I've been in my experience for 2 years now and only recently come to terms (mostly) with the idea that I'm not insane. It took one year of him haunting me, 2 people confirming and another 6 months to finally get on a forum to talk about it!

But now that I'm accepting, there is few people who are even into the woo woo stuff and those I did confide to told me that it probably wasn't TF but just a soul mate/lesson. Kinda supportive but dismissive.

So at first I didn't share because I was crazy and now I don't because everyone will think I am.

Anyone have any good stories were others supported you?


Thanks
Love and light ♡


Hello Members


I feel that we need to show a bit more compassion for what is said at times by members, this thread is by a "Newbie" . So lets see if we can all get on the same page.

I had to look up "Muggles" not a Potter person.

Muggle

In the Harry Potter book series, a Muggle is a person who lacks any sort of magical ability and was not born into the magical world. Muggles also do not have any magical blood.

OK I can relate to this statement from early childhood I was "different" I felt that I was not born into the right family or to a World that was right for me. Being a Medium naturally born I had that in me others might or might not have in them but its not open or on.

We are all different but we all share in the DNA makeup but that too is individual. There are some that are born without some aspects of what we would call a personality. There are one's born without a consciousness to right and wrong to have no feelings or emotions.

This Twin Flame is out there a bit, no one knows more about being refereed too as WOO WOO than I do. I am an natural Medium / Psychic / Healer and a natural Empathy so I feel the emotions of others and can read their very thoughts like an open book.

With the Twin Flame connection its complex and we have different levels of connections. For some its a "lesson" connection not that LOVe connection we hope to find. Other times one's can control us play on our emotions and keep us in the loop with them. I spent 33 years in an abusive relationship where I grew and developed to be ready to find my Mirror Soul Twin that other part of my original Soul.

We at times use terms in a spiritual community like Woo Woo and for those that have had a long struggle to fit in its not seen as a nice term at times....for me go for it call me it.....for me it opens doors for honest communications. Too I am an open book confident in whom and what I am. That too years to come to find my footings with.

So when we see those terms used can we stop and remember that we are all on the same journey, we are all with and without that "Magic" in us as we might be on a path of learning what or whom we are and that we so are NOT alone on that journey.

This thread for now will stay....please take a breath and keep it on track.


Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 27-09-2017, 01:59 AM
Nan948 Nan948 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 123
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I've been in my experience for 2 years now and only recently come to terms (mostly) with the idea that I'm not insane. It took one year of him haunting me, 2 people confirming and another 6 months to finally get on a forum to talk about it!

But now that I'm accepting, there is few people who are even into the woo woo stuff and those I did confide to told me that it probably wasn't TF but just a soul mate/lesson. Kinda supportive but dismissive.

So at first I didn't share because I was crazy and now I don't because everyone will think I am.

Anyone have any good stories were others supported you?

Thanks
Love and light ♡

This made me laugh. When I was little I said woo woo a lot. I said it whenever one of my relatives saw a ghost and tried to help them move on or did some equally weird spiritual stuff. I have never heard anyone outside my family members used it, so I was surprised when I saw it here because I didn't even know it was a real word. I thought someone just made it up because for a kid, it is just a seriously cool word and it just gives you this happy feeling when you say it. It did when I was little anyways, and I used it a lot because I had no other vocabulary for it.lol

I had no idea what Muggles mean, so I had to look that one up.lol

You know I came here to find out more about twin flame but this forum has just shown me how really weird my family is. LOL.

I could see where anyone that have not experienced the twin flame journey have difficulty in believing it. I am going through it and some days, I have difficulty believing it.

I don't mention the twin flame label to anyone, because in the large scheme of things, I don't think it is important. In my daily life of going about things, the label doesn't matter and I know it won't matter to the people around me. But, I will mention the experiences and everyone is willing to listen. I have great support and overall everyone just likes when I am happy and healthy regardless.

Last edited by Nan948 : 27-09-2017 at 05:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 27-09-2017, 02:12 AM
LibraIndigo LibraIndigo is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 300
 
Anyway I dont believe Muggle was a derogatory term in the Harry Potter books. It depends on what context it was used. Hagrid used the word quite alot and he was one of the good ones!

That being said, one of the first articles I read when I started learning about metaphysics started with "We are not muggles!". Kind of made me smile and has stuck with me since. Yay, I'm not a Muggle!

I was very apprehensive about the idea of twin flames when I first heard about it. I skimmed through one article about it and tbought "this is such ". But then his voice from the past kept haunting me "there is a reason we met" "we have the same past!" and "...its because we are the same!"

Anyway I consulted the material of who they say is the father of holistic medicine...I had just read a took about all the people he helped...and according to him...it was true! It really exists!

Now I realize there are a lot of books about it out there. They just dont use the exact words. One I remember someone told me about was Gargoyle. Actually I am not sure if they were SM's or TF's. But I must say that book really pssed me off! But at the same time made me laugh...but all in all ticked me off. The main character came from an alcoholic trailor park family of abusers. He left home and never kept contact with his family (actually I think they died or something) and got into the porn business. I guess he was well endowed so his whole life was around this porn thing and banging chicks. Then he got into a car accident that burnt his whole body including his wewe off. He had no visitors and no friends because all the people he knew were just the shallow type. Accept one girl from the psych ward part of the hospital started visiting him and telling him stories. He thought she was totally nuts but was happy to have any company at all. She even takes him home after he gets let out of the hospital. At the end of the story it ends up that the stories she was telling him were the stories of their past lives. She fulfills whatever karmic mission she had and goes off into the ocean and disappears.

I must say that book ticked me off a lot! Someone told me it was a great book and then I find out its one of those mushy woo woo type of books. I was furious!

Anyway I look back and laugh at my previous anger about it now. : )
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 27-09-2017, 02:51 AM
Nan948 Nan948 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 123
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
.... The main character came from an alcoholic trailor park family of abusers. He left home and never kept contact with his family (actually I think they died or something) and got into the porn business. I guess he was well endowed so his whole life was around this open thing and banging chicks. Then he got into a car accident that burnt his whole body including his wewe off. He had no visitors and no friends because all the people he knew were just the shallow type. Accept one girl from the psych ward part of the hospital started visiting him and telling him stories. He thought she was totally nuts but was happy to have any company at all. She even takes him home after he gets let out of the hospital. At the end of the story it ends up that the stories she was telling him were the stories of their past lives. She fulfills whatever karmic mission she had and goes off into the ocean and disappears.

I must say that book ticked me off a lot! Someone told me it was a great book and then I find out its one of those mushy woo woo type of books. I was furious!

Anyway I look back and laugh at my previous anger about it now. : )

OMG!! Eeek. How is this book mushy? You forgot to put in the mushy parts.LOL

That book sounds like someone's pain-body speaking.

Yes, I think this book would have upset me too. LOL
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums