Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 25-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,803
 
Aww, just a bit of a laugh in response the the remark quoted from post #7*. You see it let me read the comment as: Even the spiritually awake can be functionally useful about it if they haven't been through it
I never do any eviscerating, onnist, guv! Nah, not me. All part of the banter that there remark was.

You see, how many tell here that they've been through it and can give any decent evidence? It's experiential so it's really beyond description. I might have been through it and decided to convert it into an old flame and I've one or two of them, I can tell you. Who can truly know?

I kept up with this thread in the hope of enlightenment about "woo woo stuff" (o/p) but alas that's to be denied.

*on whose ignore list I am. It does offer a little latitude.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 25-09-2017, 04:46 PM
Freekre8 Freekre8 is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2015
Location: England
Posts: 404
  Freekre8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You see, how many tell here that they've been through it and can give any decent evidence? It's experiential so it's really beyond description. I might have been through it and decided to convert it into an old flame and I've one or two of them, I can tell you. Who can truly know?
Strangly I do have objective evidence but nobody would be willing to follow me down that rabbit hole XD

@Lorelyen ~ Maybe this thread has a secret message just for you.
__________________
Emotion is a burden...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 25-09-2017, 05:01 PM
Aldous Aldous is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 328
 
My twin was going to visit me last October, but the flight was cancelled because of hurricane Mathew. One thing I had ready was a deck of cards used to test mental telepathy that I was going to use to test our telepathic abilities. If we could score 100% or close to it, I thought maybe I could show some psych professors at the nearby University and tell them we share the same soul along with other mind blowing details. One thing that encourages me to discuss spiritual phenomena is because the majority usually insist I accept their viewpoints, ie. religion or atheism. The fact that others have these experiences is evidence for their existence.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 25-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,803
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freekre8
Strangly I do have objective evidence but nobody would be willing to follow me down that rabbit hole XD
ObJECTive? REAHHly? You mean...many can observe it at the same time?
Why? Is it your unbirthday too?
Well, in that case....

Quote:
@Lorelyen ~ Maybe this thread has a secret message just for you.
Yes, the secret of... woo woo stuff that I so urgently seek... I wonder if....

AH! It's an alcoholic beverage made of vodka, peach schnapps and unfounded or ludicrous beliefs. So saith my search engine.
I knew there was a catch.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 25-09-2017, 06:58 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,803
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
My twin was going to visit me last October, but the flight was cancelled because of hurricane Mathew. One thing I had ready was a deck of cards used to test mental telepathy that I was going to use to test our telepathic abilities. If we could score 100% or close to it, I thought maybe I could show some psych professors at the nearby University and tell them we share the same soul along with other mind blowing details. One thing that encourages me to discuss spiritual phenomena is because the majority usually insist I accept their viewpoints, ie. religion or atheism. The fact that others have these experiences is evidence for their existence.
If you can bring this off you've nigh on proved telepathy. However would it be evidence of the bit I coloured in. But surely certain telepathy plus some of the electronics they have could indicate something? Like, if you or twin drew various shapes in blotches of colours and twin reproduces them that would say a bit?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 25-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Freekre8 Freekre8 is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2015
Location: England
Posts: 404
  Freekre8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
ObJECTive? REAHHly? You mean...many can observe it at the same time?
Why? Is it your unbirthday too?
Well, in that case....

Indeed objective, not that id want to show many people.
Also that sentence is so ironic you have no idea
__________________
Emotion is a burden...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 25-09-2017, 07:35 PM
psychegrl psychegrl is offline
Knower
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 117
  psychegrl's Avatar
Lorelyen: My apologies, I thought you were simply laughing at my use of "woo woo". It's slang used to discrbe anything that is out there or mystical, unrealistic (to the listener) and especially spiritual. Think haunting ghost noises. Lol

I use it for when things get too out of the norm and it encompasses everything in a way that let's the other person know that what I'm talking about will mess with their base beliefs about the world we live in.

Also, I'll have a glass of the peach schnapps drink.... it's my favorite!

@Aldous: Hurricane Matthew was especially interesting for me consideringthat is my TF's name.

Fun stuff! Lol ♡
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 26-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,803
 
Thanks for that.

Keeping this message short in case the server goes down again.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26-09-2017, 09:26 AM
Akira Akira is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 596
  Akira's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
'Muggles' - a trifle condescending but it did make me chuckle I do think it's best not to broach the subject with people who haven't had a first-hand experience of the beautiful nightmare that is (well, can be) the 'twin flame' relationship; I'd have thought you were one serious whackadoodle, too, before I experienced it for myself. 'You can feel what she's feeling, you say? Oh and you can hear what she's thinking, too? Riiiight, okaaaay...' *backs away slowly, reaches for the butterfly net*

Ouch! Blimey Lorelyen, remind me not to get on the wrong side of you, lest you eviscerate me with a withering put-down

('Mugglette', though - that did tickle me )

Hello A Human Being - I love this post ... I love the butterfly net. Have you ever read the collector.. Disturbing novel!! Not about tf although his obsession could have been labelled as close to all the stuff we say!!

Psychgirl - I dunno this is the only place I get support. If I tell people what I think they'll be reaching for the Butterfly Net, as A Human Being says. My twin knows what we are, but can't really share there, because that's not support. No apart from sf it's just me and my own brand of loop the loop -I have loved reading this thread by the way
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 26-09-2017, 10:39 AM
A human Being A human Being is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 2,055
  A human Being's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Aww, just a bit of a laugh in response the the remark quoted from post #7*. You see it let me read the comment as: Even the spiritually awake can be functionally useful about it if they haven't been through it
I never do any eviscerating, onnist, guv! Nah, not me. All part of the banter that there remark was.

You see, how many tell here that they've been through it and can give any decent evidence? It's experiential so it's really beyond description. I might have been through it and decided to convert it into an old flame and I've one or two of them, I can tell you. Who can truly know?

I kept up with this thread in the hope of enlightenment about "woo woo stuff" (o/p) but alas that's to be denied.

*on whose ignore list I am. It does offer a little latitude.
Tell that to the judge, sister! I was referring to the 'Which is more than you can say for some people around here' line - like I say, ouch! Seemed a tad harsh, though you could say the same thing about calling people a-holes (and muggles, which as I say sounded a little condescending to me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hello A Human Being - I love this post ... I love the butterfly net. Have you ever read the collector.. Disturbing novel!! Not about tf although his obsession could have been labelled as close to all the stuff we say!!

Psychgirl - I dunno this is the only place I get support. If I tell people what I think they'll be reaching for the Butterfly Net, as A Human Being says. My twin knows what we are, but can't really share there, because that's not support. No apart from sf it's just me and my own brand of loop the loop -I have loved reading this thread by the way
I haven't, though I did watch the film adaptation many moons ago - yep, pretty disturbing! Yeah, if that guy was around today you know he'd be claiming she was his TF (right before he chloroformed her)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums