Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Administrator
Meteorite Crystals - Your Experience

Hello all, I am looking to read what is your experience with Meteorite stones?

I purchased a green Moldivate a couple years back (now lost and gone) I purchased during a time my Kundalini was thriving, so I had a lot to work with ( extraordinary dreams/OBE's did occur in conjunction with the stone). Fast forward to the present, I am pretty neutral and at peace ( as far as energy being stable) so i am at a different wave length, still i want to see if there are any benefits or interesting aspects of owning a unique meteorite. There are a few options aside from the traditional green moldavate I am looking into.

The one below is specifically from a meteorite specimen that fell from Argentina

I would love to read your experience with medteroite stones/crystalas.

(Not my pic)
Old 22-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Master
A nice specimen, Clover!
I somehow don't really resonate with meteorites. I never felt drawn to moldavite either. I once tried gold tektite out of curiosity. Nothing. And it is a real one, not a fake piece of glass.
I only ever felt energy from a tektite once. Black one, cannot remember the name. It was of a friend of mine. I bought one myself later on, again nothing.
I feel more drawn to crystals with Lemurian energy, feminine / love energy.
For some reason or other tektites don't do it for me, hihi. I have the same btw with these so called really really strong shaman stones like moqui marbles and boji stones. Nothing. Nada.

Now I have to Google the name of that black tektite. Seriously cannot remember. Oh. Well that was easy. Tektite, haha.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:14 PM
Master
Well I just received a server busy message, and lost my message! lol

It's an interesting looking meteorite.

I was curious the other day and ordered a silver moldavite pendant :)

At the moment I'm drawn more to Libyan desert glass, but even then there's yellow labradorite. I will see what happens when I receive my new pendant. For me, working with moldavite was about releasing fears and my aura. Perhaps I'll feel the moldavite flush again... *ponders*
Old 23-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Experiencer
Hello Clover,
It looks like Campo del Cielo ("Field of Heaven") iron meteorite (meterorites are iron with traces of some other metals, too, nickel mostly). It has strong masculine energy and it helped me to stay strong when I needed. Some people claim they had visions of extraterrestrial beings, but I never had.
Meteorites and tektites should not be confused, two completely different "crystals".
Tektites are amorphous glass, mainly composed of silicon dioxide. The most popular is Moldavite. Sometimes I like to sleep with Moldavite, it makes me feel very relaxed and refreshed in the morning.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:26 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
I love meteorites, oddly I'm not exceptionally drawn to tektites though...
I have found that Starborn makes some fantastic and affordable jewelry from meteorites, it a pretty good way for people to experience them and usually cheaper than buying specimens.
Anyway I have a Campo bracelet that I have some experiences with.
First off I noticed that unlike "Earth" crystals and minerals meteorites are far more subtle at making a "first impression" with me. I have to give it time and really pay attention to what is going on with and around me. The Campo stuff is generally what I would call a "friendly" energy, and I tend to have clairvoyant experiences with them, in so far as info seems to be communicated visually...
and it was some strange info which I'm not comfortable sharing in public.
I have a Russian meteorite necklace that tends to "enhance" my directness
And make me rather less tolerant of people's negative tendencies... I notice a pressure in my head that. Is uncomfortable when I'm being lied to or generally around people who are rather "base". I also have a pendant with moldavite, tektite and meteorite in it and I love that thing! I'm very aware
Of nature when I wear it, and it has a very intensely joyful energy to it that seems to spread to those around me.
I also work with crystal singing bowls, and have a Moldavite and Quartz
Singing bowl ( they crush, blend and then melt and form the bowl) and the sound and vibration off that is by far, more intense than any other bowls I have ever played or owned... I always seem to lose track of time when I play it, others have remarked about it only seeming like they were playing it for a couple of minutes, only to realize that almost an hour had passed.
So in general I would say meteorites have profound, intense energies that can be so subtle at first, then " boom" they hit you like a brick... In a good way
Old 27-09-2017, 02:05 AM
Administrator
I just want to say thank you taking the time to respond to this thread and share your experience and story with the stone. It was very insightful and I will be researching more based on your recommendations and experience. I may update this thread later ( I have the worse turn time in responding) but thank you!