Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Ascender
So to continue on from post #164 about the Chadash(and its variants) being mistranslated as NEW I think to fully praise God is to speak the Truth and to PROVE (unlike someone on here) what we are saying.
Psalm 51:10(kjv)

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

That word RENEW comes from one of the variants of CHADASH. There's info in here that would be overlooked I imagine.

Psalm 51:11(kjv)

11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

So much for dispensationalism when it comes to the so called NT and the Holy Spirit.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Yeah so the answer to your first question is actually in your second question when it comes to reality, everyone's reality evolves and depends on the influence. So like many words when someone uses the word reality the meaning of it differs from one person to another. No? It says Jesus died for the sins of the world, rather he died because of the sins of the world, No? I'll put it this way, the reality of sin is not righteousness as the reality of righteousness is not sin, no? So when we use the word 'Yeah Nah' it means I agree with what you said according to how I perceive it, and we leave space for the word Nah in case you mean it differently. As for that song yeah I remember it from when I was a Christian. I've moved away from a lot of Christian songs although I still like some of the old hymns. If you sang that song for the rest of your life what is that telling you?

Yes, but do you believe in the plain words "Jesus died for the sins of " The World!" That means he died for EVERYONE'S sins, which means we ALL are forgiven. WE all are saved.

People have trouble with the term " All." Jesus death saved all of mankind;

http://www.tentmaker.org/books/150reasons.html
Old 10-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Yes, but do you believe in the plain words "Jesus died for the sins of " The World!" That means he died for EVERYONE'S sins, which means we ALL are forgiven. WE all are saved.

true enough... and yet... it was ALSO said that if anyone changed one word of a certain book, their name would be erased from the book of life. And it was ALSO said there was a sin for which no forgiveness was possible, do you know which one? And it was ALSO said that in the end, many would come to Jesus saying they had followed his teachings, and yet he would say something like, begone, for I knew ye not.

Apparently, it is possible not to be saved, even though what Jesus did WAS meant for everyone. I am so glad someone other than me gets to keep score, this is way too confusing
Old 11-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Ascender
Quote:

I separate the World(roman) from the Earth(Down Trodden Indigenous People first). This World(Babylon) are the Tares in the parable of the Wheat and the tares that sprung up around US. It's doing the exact same thing it did to Yeshua and his people as they have done and still are doing to US. Although this modified/evolved Roman rendition of Babylon was expected when you consider what's written about how diverse that beast was/is not/yet is or rather has become, so diverse it tries to morph its appearance into the Wheat but couldn't quite do it right. And neither can because it meets a mass called 'The Ashes of the Red Heiffer". It is now realised that this is the sin of this World(Romantic Babylon) that killed Yeshua and all the other Prophets/Tohunga that were/are Annointed to carry out their duty.believe it or not I just pointed out many sins of this World(Hello), so much so that when anyone reading this comes across the verse that says 'Born into sin' they will see another perspective as if they've been awakened. It's funny because when these awakened people go on to realise that they've had all that they've ever needed to know to end this confusion(World). These are the forgiven both of this World(BabyRomian) and the sins of the Earth. So that brings us to another perspective of the saying "first and last" that a number of biblical and non biblical people have said and meant the time before the Fall and After. Everything that caused the middle is removed and put in a place of its own.theres more to say on this so Yeah Nah cuzzy.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I separate the World(roman) from the Earth(Down Trodden Indigenous People first). This World(Babylon) are the Tares in the parable of the Wheat and the tares that sprung up around US. It's doing the exact same thing it did to Yeshua and his people as they have done and still are doing to US. Although this modified/evolved Roman rendition of Babylon was expected when you consider what's written about how diverse that beast was/is not/yet is or rather has become, so diverse it tries to morph its appearance into the Wheat but couldn't quite do it right. And neither can because it meets a mass called 'The Ashes of the Red Heiffer". It is now realised that this is the sin of this World(Romantic Babylon) that killed Yeshua and all the other Prophets/Tohunga that were/are Annointed to carry out their duty.believe it or not I just pointed out many sins of this World(Hello), so much so that when anyone reading this comes across the verse that says 'Born into sin' they will see another perspective as if they've been awakened. It's funny because when these awakened people go on to realise that they've had all that they've ever needed to know to end this confusion(World). These are the forgiven both of this World(BabyRomian) and the sins of the Earth. So that brings us to another perspective of the saying "first and last" that a number of biblical and non biblical people have said and meant the time before the Fall and After. Everything that caused the middle is removed and put in a place of its own.theres more to say on this so Yeah Nah cuzzy.

It seems to me, and if you allow my discernment of you a bit; that your always trying to find a way to condemn people. You don't search the scriptures for life, your harping and trying to find death and misery. death and suffering and desires to see the scriptures as punching on people; this strange spirit is always with you. I find scriptures that show people being forgiven and saved. You punch back, using the scriptures to show humans not making it into Gods kingdom. Your mind can't conceive of universal salvation, You think its not possible with God, but ALL things are possible, ALL sinners are already saved, no matter what they have done. I can see it, its a wonderful thing to behold. God's great grace.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
true enough... and yet... it was ALSO said that if anyone changed one word of a certain book, their name would be erased from the book of life. And it was ALSO said there was a sin for which no forgiveness was possible, do you know which one? And it was ALSO said that in the end, many would come to Jesus saying they had followed his teachings, and yet he would say something like, begone, for I knew ye not.

Apparently, it is possible not to be saved, even though what Jesus did WAS meant for everyone. I am so glad someone other than me gets to keep score, this is way too confusing

I don't believe that; a sin that cannot be forgiven. Maybe not in this life, but Jesus has all sin covered in the next life. You don't need to search the scriptures for an unforgivable sin. Jesus never taught that, no Apostles taught it, and no prophets ever taught the people that. Blaspheming the Holy Spirit. What is that, how do you do it. No sin is more powerful than Christ or God. Nothing can stop our destiny. Its impossible for any sin to condemn us . Jesus has erased them all.
Old 11-11-2017, 02:19 AM
Master

hey it is not my place to pass judgement on what was said... but when considering things that were said it doesn't seem advisable to just choose the ones I most like and discard the rest.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
It seems to me, and if you allow my discernment of you a bit; that your always trying to find a way to condemn people. You don't search the scriptures for life, your harping and trying to find death and misery. death and suffering and desires to see the scriptures as punching on people; this strange spirit is always with you. I find scriptures that show people being forgiven and saved. You punch back, using the scriptures to show humans not making it into Gods kingdom. Your mind can't conceive of universal salvation, You think its not possible with God, but ALL things are possible, ALL sinners are already saved, no matter what they have done. I can see it, its a wonderful thing to behold. God's great grace.
YEAH NAH cuzzy, from a dualistic mindset I can see why you would think that. It's a pretty simple mistake made often by those people of old that use to complain to the likes of Moses and others. Yeah Nah I agree with you somewhat mildly sarcastic I think God wants all that's attached to the World(your kind since you're offended) be allowed to run around free causing confusion enough to make war on every continent, and some. Truth is what dispels the confusion.
Nothing to hide behind is also the weakness of this World so all I got to say to this World is "Bye bye World". I'm not sure about you but that really did sound like the of song Moses, I mean the song of Yeshua, sorry I mean the song of Life. Does this still offend you? You will carry your own burden. If you want I could ask SF admin to CREATE what we call a bleat box, where you can drop all your complains in. What do you think of these acronyms? Life Is For Ever, and Love Is For Every1, and Live In Fear Everyday? Which one would you complain about and put it in the bleat box?
Old 11-11-2017, 03:50 AM
Ascender
P.S
When I spelt it as complains I meant it that way to better enhance, he complains about this, he complains about that.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:21 AM
Ascender
So much ignorance, the only way Yeshua or any other Righteous Leader can literally but impossibly absolve your personal sin is for you to follow his example meaning he was an obedient Torah instructed Hebrew. That's the Torah of his heart which is what he spoke in the Spirit like others before him. Whether you're the offspring of those that killed him/them or the offspring of the house of Yaakubah from whence he/they(Yeshua and Co) came from and/or both, to offend it the last time around sends you into a realm most unpleasant. Be not eager to learn what that means from the inside. It's simple those people just need to stop what they are doing and have been doing since the foundation of this confusion/world.
At the moment I'm treating that peace from info with ignorance just so I can remember it. When I'm ignoring it I can feel the spirit of giddiness. Can you feel the giddy giddies?