Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-09-2017, 11:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I was going to have a bit of a rant at this, not at you personally but this whole misconception of high vibrations. Nobody actually stops to think about it objectively it seems and people get caught up in the whole 'high vibrations good, I need' mentality like it's the latest must-have cellphone.

With all this talk of raising vibrations, do people realse that they're actually lowering their own by perpetuating the myth? What you resist persists so if you're resisting 'low vibrations'? What is always overlooked is what people are actually saying, if you express the need to raise your vibrations that actually means you perceive yourself as lesser or lacking. You're not good enough, you're not comfortable with yourself and that's what you're subconsciously programming into your paradigm. Your paradigm then 'sets the scene' for the rest of your experience and all you do is feel inadequate both Spiritually and as a person - always something missing or lacking and never good enough. And that's before we get to all the other very surface stuff that makes this whole misconception....... Anyway...

When you understand what's in your head and the reasons for it being there, you have all the vibrations you really need.

Feel free to rant G.S
The foundation of energy is build upon vibrations and resonance .

What we are of the mind is an energy of sorts .

There is a hierarchy if you want to believe it or not and the finer your energy is, the higher your vibration is .

God only knows how many tiers or levels there are pertaining to reality in regards to dimensions that exist, but it is safe enough to say that certain energies cannot willy nilly transcend beyond their current level .

When you pass over into the spirit realms your current vibration dictates where you will reside in the afterlife .

In this respect we are all not vibrating at the same rate / level .

It's not ego based and it's not a competition it is simply a matter of fact .

An individual that has a true nature of selflessness reflects their vibratory rate as an example ..

People do have a core energy that is the same but once participated as individual souls in many many lifetimes one's core energy can be infiltrated by such experiences and that's where the waters become mudded and one's purity so to speak becomes tainted .

It all relative to individuality through life experience .. beyond all that we are the same core energy .

Quite simply the more love of yourself and everything else that you feel and express in these so called lifetimes the finer and higher your vibratory rate will be .

x daz x
Old 23-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
What I find interesting, however, is the lack of "technical aspects" shared within the spiritual community, or isn't that true? I have the idea that there only a few books and I actually don't often come across websites explaining things rationally, or at least with a form logic, such that we can better understand what is going on and make decisions that are more balanced (spirituality seems either to grow from desire, identity, certain higher emotions such as love or psychic abilities themselves and not from intellectual understanding. It just seems to be taken out of the picture). I find this odd, surely when faced with the higher or lower frequency question I asked. There is just not a thing to say "this is what we are actually talking about".

I think that's because of several reasons, all stemming from one primary concern: a lack of spiritual attainment.

What people seem to have is a Hodge podge of various experiences that are discombobulated (and unorganized) and they are often sincerely trying their best to make sense of them and, occasionally, share what they know.

Often the advice we get only applies to the person giving it, and not to the person receiving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
I guess the subtle may also require some distance to logic, however it can't be excluded totally. It just becomes a mess. To me it is a mess now, maybe not for others, but it seems out of balance itself to me. I'm mostly talking about the stuff on the internet, since (let's be honest) this is wherebwe go for our "first help with everything questions"

We understand more as we reach higher levels of legitimate spiritual attainment but not as we study and discuss it more; therefore, our discussions should be limited to what we understand.

Once a man or woman enters pranayama, they stop using new age lingo completely because ambiguous words are misleading and actually harmful (because they are non-specific and can be understood any way: before pranayama behind organically and naturally, we are all subject to our own illusions and therefore interpret the meaning through Rose colored glasses, as they say).
Old 23-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Master

As long as we don't claim that all energy is vibration.
Vibration needs energy and unless damped a continuous source of energy. But energy doesn't need vibration.
Old 24-09-2017, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Feel free to rant G.S
The foundation of energy is build upon vibrations and resonance .

What we are of the mind is an energy of sorts .

There is a hierarchy if you want to believe it or not and the finer your energy is, the higher your vibration is .

God only knows how many tiers or levels there are pertaining to reality in regards to dimensions that exist, but it is safe enough to say that certain energies cannot willy nilly transcend beyond their current level .

When you pass over into the spirit realms your current vibration dictates where you will reside in the afterlife .

Oh, thank you kindly. I'm having a 'vent your Spiritual spleen' time of it, it's like flushing the toilet.

Okay, all of that I'm fine with because it's directly in line with my own paradigm, semantics aside. So, when we pass over into the Spirit realm, what are we? Are we still energetic, in which case vibration still applies? Are we simply pure consciousness, because if so everything changes. As pure consciousness there is no 'here' and 'there', there is just 'here' and everywhere is. Even as humans, what actually vibrates? If our energies vibrate then too high and we end up as a cloud of steam because our molecules lose cohesion. Simple laws of physics and Spirituality doesn't dictate them. If our consciousness vibrates (which seems to be what Spirituality alludes to) then that goes into the realms of senseless, we hardly understand consciousness never mind know what frequencies it vibrates at. And the idea of consciousness vibrating goes against Spirituality itself. If the measure of high frequency depends on how many ideologies and theologies you pack into your head that just doesn't work for me. Neither does how people display it. People can display kindness and loving not because of their vibrations but because they think they're better people if they act that way.

The whole discussion doesn't come down to what is or isn't vibration, it's a window into our own consciousness if we care to look through it. One day I was puzzling something through in my mind about high vibration when my Guide popped in and pout it all straight. He asked "What is the Spirituality of sitting on the toilet?" He has a sense of humour by the way, and knows my buttons too well. But when you ask yourself that question and come up with an answer it tells you everything you need to know.

Quote:
An individual that has a true nature of selflessness reflects their vibratory rate as an example ..

People do have a core energy that is the same but once participated as individual souls in many many lifetimes one's core energy can be infiltrated by such experiences and that's where the waters become mudded and one's purity so to speak becomes tainted .

It all relative to individuality through life experience .. beyond all that we are the same core energy .

Quite simply the more love of yourself and everything else that you feel and express in these so called lifetimes the finer and higher your vibratory rate will be .

x daz x
This is the part I find the most difficult to accept. I came to Spirituality to find out who and what I am, or at least that was the intention on those days. Everything inside me told me I was more than I could see in the mirror and I wanted to find out what that was, the theories held no interest whatsoever. About two years ago I was given an award for the Unsung Hero at work along with a bottle of rather fine single malt. It took the best part of two years to pop that cork, to accept 'that was me'. I'm still finding out who and what I am because some idiot keeps moving the damned goalposts, but that's cool and dandy.

This is a cork that I'm reluctant to pop for the same reasons. Love is what you are.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Oh, thank you kindly. I'm having a 'vent your Spiritual spleen' time of it, it's like flushing the toilet.

Okay, all of that I'm fine with because it's directly in line with my own paradigm, semantics aside. So, when we pass over into the Spirit realm, what are we? Are we still energetic, in which case vibration still applies? Are we simply pure consciousness, because if so everything changes. As pure consciousness there is no 'here' and 'there', there is just 'here' and everywhere is. Even as humans, what actually vibrates? If our energies vibrate then too high and we end up as a cloud of steam because our molecules lose cohesion. Simple laws of physics and Spirituality doesn't dictate them. If our consciousness vibrates (which seems to be what Spirituality alludes to) then that goes into the realms of senseless, we hardly understand consciousness never mind know what frequencies it vibrates at. And the idea of consciousness vibrating goes against Spirituality itself. If the measure of high frequency depends on how many ideologies and theologies you pack into your head that just doesn't work for me. Neither does how people display it. People can display kindness and loving not because of their vibrations but because they think they're better people if they act that way.

The whole discussion doesn't come down to what is or isn't vibration, it's a window into our own consciousness if we care to look through it. One day I was puzzling something through in my mind about high vibration when my Guide popped in and pout it all straight. He asked "What is the Spirituality of sitting on the toilet?" He has a sense of humour by the way, and knows my buttons too well. But when you ask yourself that question and come up with an answer it tells you everything you need to know.

This is the part I find the most difficult to accept. I came to Spirituality to find out who and what I am, or at least that was the intention on those days. Everything inside me told me I was more than I could see in the mirror and I wanted to find out what that was, the theories held no interest whatsoever. About two years ago I was given an award for the Unsung Hero at work along with a bottle of rather fine single malt. It took the best part of two years to pop that cork, to accept 'that was me'. I'm still finding out who and what I am because some idiot keeps moving the damned goalposts, but that's cool and dandy.

This is a cork that I'm reluctant to pop for the same reasons. Love is what you are.
I will try and wrap this up in a short and easy reply .

Love is what you are is what you implied and I can go along with that .

Using this reference I will say that this Love can be expressed in a million ways .

It may still be Love no matter what the expression, but each expression carries with it an signature / vibration / frequency .

You can feel it / sense it . Selflessness, jealousy, hate, empathy .... all loving expressions but all different in reflection of the Love of what you are .

The physical experience, the spirit form experience all can entertain those energies of Love / emotion .

If you are consumed with hate your energy will reflect that as a vibration, it's that simple ..

The deeper the rot, the denser the vibration ..

It takes time to transform / transmute one's energy signature ..

Take an ascended masters energy signature and compare that with an individual that wants and loves to inflict pain on all of mankind ..

There is a difference in the energy signatures even though all is Love ..

To suggest all is the same while entertaining individual expressions of Love is incorrect .

You don't become an ascended master or a Self realized individual overnight ..

It reminds me of people who say there is nuffin to do as we are all perfect as we are now regardless of what we do ..

It's correct in the grand scheme of things but it's it not correct on an individual level .

One can experience individuality for infinity ... so there you have it .. The grand scheme of things doesn't really apply for the majority ..

The key is to realize the Love while you are an individual and you won't realize that while you want to inflict pain on mankind ..

x daz x
Old 29-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
The key is to realize the Love while you are an individual and you won't realize that while you want to inflict pain on mankind ..
Perhaps the wise thing to do is to stop here, there are just too many conflicting beliefs and any truth is relative to one's own agenda. My own intuition leads me to sense that there's a lot more to it than this.

Thank you anyway.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Master
Color Energy > Energetic > Vibration/Frequency or Oscillation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Vibration needs energy and unless damped a continuous source of energy. But energy doesn't need vibration.

I'm sorry Lorelyen, this does not make sense to me.

Physical/energy = fermions and bosons and they all have frequency ergo vibration.

Energy is energetic ergo in motion if not specific referenced to sine-wave frequencies ^v or as /\/\/\/\/ or as ~~~

r6

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Old 04-10-2017, 12:58 PM
Master
Book1 Iron, Black Holes, Rot and Decay

Quote:
The deeper the rot, the denser the vibration ..
x daz x

This above does not ring true to me.

A black hole is said to be the contraction of space{ occupied } or space-time, as best as I understand conventional physics.

Also consider Iron that is very dense element.

..."Iron is a "special" element because of its nuclear binding energy. The very basic idea is that when you fuse two light elements together, you get a heavier element plus energy.

...You can do this up to iron. Similarly, if you have a heavy element that undergoes fission and splits into two lighter elements, you also release energy. Down to iron. You can see this in the plot shown in the wiki article I linked.

....The physical reason for this has to do with the balance between nuclear forces and the electromagnetic force.".....

Rot is decay and in the decay process, stuff disintegrates{ comes apart }. Some of rotting flesh becomes a gas? Gas is less solid than flesh.

r6

Gravity(31) - Time ^24v - Dark Energy )28(

Mind/Intellect
12 - Biological *8* - Spin ^6v

IS >2<
Old 04-10-2017, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Can you give me a reference for this or example. I can't find it. I know science says thought is not like energy. Is this what you mean? I haven't taken the time to read about that yet and doubt I will.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Master

Quote:

It isn't? What we do is ego based, right?

Actually it's artificial.

Suppose I am a not so good person early in life, later in life I am. Does one's vibration change?

Is there a true self that the ego influenced?

Isn't there a true self?

If I'm good now, does it matter then? My ego changed!

If I never had the opportunity to change to be or learn, say I died early, how fair or meaningful is that? Why would it be set in stone if it is not set here?

So learning or change cannot and will not continue and is reserved to this place, of ego?

Can you only answer each point with a yes or no. Thanks.