Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 29-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
So the idea that we all are from the same place (in after and before earthly life) is not true? Now we have children who are from different solar systems and stars. So what is their goal and meaning?

From what I hear, goals vary from being here to help mankind to being here as a safe haven. Planets and star systems explode, people get exiled, etc.
Old 29-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Knower

I have often thought I don't belong here and have always been sort of out of the box so to speak. Where I am from or should be I have no idea. I have never had an inkling of being from somewhere else either.
Am I a lost soul?
Old 01-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Master
The Caldron of Creation.

"If you want to understand the Secrets of the Universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration"
Nicola Tesla 1856-1943

When asked by a reporter how it felt to be the smartest man alive Einstein responded "I wouldn't know, ask Tesla."
Old 11-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Newbie ;)

I am a star child from andromeda !
Old 11-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm nothing and everything.
Old 22-02-2018, 08:19 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachboi
I am a star child from andromeda !
Yay!! Me too! :) My soul's origins! Do you know any more information on your past lives there?
Old 23-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Master
I'm an adult old soul blue ray from Sirius A. Sorry, I don't have any memories from being there but sometimes I communicate with Sirians.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 26-02-2018, 02:43 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't have vivid memories, just faint, so I can only say what my spirit guides said. Before coming to Earth I spent 2 lifetimes in Pleiades. Apparently that's not where I'm from. Aren't we all from Source? Where do we draw the line and say where we're from. My guides said I'm from the same place that the beings who visit me in the UFO I see every so often, which is from the 12th interdimensional space, a very high vibrational vast region of space on the outer regions in our universe. They visit me to help. They’re a hierarchy of beings who are part of a collective consciousness. All of that info comes from my guides, so maybe that makes sense someone here?
Old 27-02-2018, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder

I can't reliably recall where I'm from most recently before incarnating on Earth - I'm inclined to believe it's the Pleiades, but I feel a connection to Arcturus and Orion as well, so I believe I've been to each at least once.

Every time someone has read my aura, they tell me I'm a crystal. People used to tell me my aura would change color often, ranging from blue to orange, usually in the pinks and reds but rarely in the greens and yellows. Now it remains a solid white. Several online tools come up 'white' as well.

While the Crystal definition fits my personality and intentions, my path involved a lot of fighting in the spirit realm. For this reason, I also identify with Indigo. I was born in the mid-80's, so that fits the range for both.

One thing about me that might be contradictory is I believe this is my ninth incarnation on Earth in a row. I think I've been trapped here since the Fall. My twin flame and I came to enjoy the paradise islands, but we fell into the trap. I was taken under, but she managed to break free. Though we are physically separated, we still have a telepathic link. She and my soul team are here to rescue me - but while I'm here, I'm capable of being useful to the Mission.

I dunno, does that disqualify me? How long is one considered a starseed? 9 lifetimes here seems like a lot, and while the Mission wasn't my original intent on coming here, it became my intent after I was dragged under.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voicesst
I don't have vivid memories, just faint, so I can only say what my spirit guides said. Before coming to Earth I spent 2 lifetimes in Pleiades. Apparently that's not where I'm from. Aren't we all from Source? Where do we draw the line and say where we're from. My guides said I'm from the same place that the beings who visit me in the UFO I see every so often, which is from the 12th interdimensional space, a very high vibrational vast region of space on the outer regions in our universe. They visit me to help. They’re a hierarchy of beings who are part of a collective consciousness. All of that info comes from my guides, so maybe that makes sense someone here?

Makes sense to me, some of my guides lately have been claiming extraterrestrial origins and have been telling me similar things.

Last edited by Kendaru : 28-02-2018 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-03-2018, 05:30 AM
Master
I am mostly very connected to Plaedies. I began having visions of Plaedies before I even knew what it was or where it was from. I shut those dreams and visions until my late teens , it was unavoidable. I am connected to Plaeidies / Lyra because of past lives. I guess there is a collective purpose for the starseeds.