Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-09-2017, 12:05 PM
Newbie ;)

where are you from and are you indigo, crystal or a star child?

Hey,

I'm curious, where are you (personally) from? And is it a place like a planet or another universe? If I may and if you remember, I would love to hear some stories.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:40 AM
Seeker

I'm from the Pleiades star cluster. I don't remember the exact planet at the moment but I've been connecting with some people (for lack of a better word) I knew when I lived there. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the place I consider to be my home.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure which planet I'm from but I know I'm from the fairy realm. The first time a medium told me that I thought she was crazy. But multiple psychics have told me the same thing. And ever since I started working with fairies my life has taken a turn for the better.
Old 20-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Bloodtype O Rh Negative Indigo

Hello, and thank you for these forums. I always knew I had a purpose in life, and I have always wanted to help other people. I even became a teacher to help young people. I have always been different from others, and I am not going to pretend it has been easy. I know what I am now, and I believe I am an earth angel.

On many occasions, strangers have come up to me and asked for my help. I am always happy to help others. I registered for these forums because I want to find others like me and find out more about myself.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I just realized that this place is for children, and I am an adult. Sorry for posting here.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:41 PM
Seeker

I'm an adult too. Star child refers to someone who, on a soul level, comes from the stars or a different planetary system.