Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-09-2017, 01:28 AM
vgemini vgemini is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 67
 
how should i or do you protect my/yourself?

how should one protect themselves from dark and white magic???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Joanna_ph Joanna_ph is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 41
 
There are spells for that. You can cast one.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 644
  Pagandell's Avatar
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
how should one protect themselves from dark and white magic???

Imagine a powerful white light around you, it works for me.
But I don't understand why you need protection from white magic
__________________
All are part of the evolution the unfolding the oneness that god is.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-09-2017, 01:28 AM
SaturninePluto SaturninePluto is online now
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North East united States
Posts: 546
  SaturninePluto's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Imagine a powerful white light around you, it works for me.
But I don't understand why you need protection from white magic


My best guess would be the simple wish for no interference.

Imagine if you will a well intended family member who aims to do something for you- thinking it for the best, but in all honesty you'd rather them to let you handle it yourself? I imagine something like that may be as good a reason as any to wish for protection for white magic or what is deemed white magic as well.

Sort of to say, "Thank you, but I've got this".

As to protection for the op, yes a white light is a great technique.

Also, sheer will is possibly sufficient, simply stubbornly refuse to let the spells of another affect you. Simply refuse.

A spell or curse or what have you takes effect when one has faith that it is affecting them. Have faith instead that it can not affect you. Period. Own it. Intent that the magic of others has no affect. By force of your will by intent, it has no effect.

Hope that helps.
__________________
We are reminded to pay attention to our speech and how it affects others.- Eagle power animal in reference.

Life, what is it but a dream? Lewis Carrol.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 644
  Pagandell's Avatar
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
My best guess would be the simple wish for no interference.

Imagine if you will a well intended family member who aims to do something for you- thinking it for the best, but in all honesty you'd rather them to let you handle it yourself? I imagine something like that may be as good a reason as any to wish for protection for white magic or what is deemed white magic as well.

Sort of to say, "Thank you, but I've got this".

As to protection for the op, yes a white light is a great technique.

Also, sheer will is possibly sufficient, simply stubbornly refuse to let the spells of another affect you. Simply refuse.

A spell or curse or what have you takes effect when one has faith that it is affecting them. Have faith instead that it can not affect you. Period. Own it. Intent that the magic of others has no affect. By force of your will by intent, it has no effect.

Hope that helps.

Yes every thing you say rings true but I have always seen white magic as for healing for good intent and with the well intentional family member I feel with white magic if it is not good for the person the vibes would not be right and the said person would hardly be affected.

To me any form of bad intent in what ever form of spell or what have you is black magic
__________________
All are part of the evolution the unfolding the oneness that god is.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-09-2017, 05:49 PM
vgemini vgemini is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 67
 
I'm pretty positive this 3rd party put a love spell on my soul mate and put a spell on me too to try and keep us apart which is fine

how to i protect someone else that doesn't believe in white or black magic??
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Pagandell Pagandell is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London.
Posts: 644
  Pagandell's Avatar
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgemini
I'm pretty positive this 3rd party put a love spell on my soul mate and put a spell on me too to try and keep us apart which is fine

how to i protect someone else that doesn't believe in white or black magic??

I have only practiced white magic, for protection purposes, but I suppose sending back bad vibes to the sender is going into the grey magic area.

I have not had to protect someone who is not open to the powers that be.

But I would think when you are thinking/ protecting yourself also think of them and use an object of theirs while doing this
__________________
All are part of the evolution the unfolding the oneness that god is.

Quote Spirit Guide Sparrow
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums