Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2017, 05:22 AM
ambiebambie ambiebambie is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: WA
Posts: 63
 
Pictures are moving

Not sure if this is the right place for this question...but lately I feel like pictures i'm looking at are moving. Like if its a nature scene or a picture of nature, I feel like the clouds are moving and the trees are about to jump out of me. Or if i'm reading a book, sometimes the words seem to be moving. Anyone else have this experience? Or just my poor eye sight? lol
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Brucely Brucely is offline
Guide
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 516
  Brucely's Avatar
Are u really tired when seeing those things? Likely u are just good at placing yourself into the scenery... Or staring too hard
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-09-2017, 03:20 PM
ambiebambie ambiebambie is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: WA
Posts: 63
 
No. It's pretty random when it happens. I'll just be glancing at a picture online or in a book. And certain pictures will just pop out at me.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-09-2017, 03:31 PM
MergingWolf MergingWolf is offline
Knower
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Missouri
Posts: 204
  MergingWolf's Avatar
I think you are a vivid visualizer, who can quickly put themselves in an place and time, a remote viewer of sorts, most people aren't that good at either, consider yourself lucky in my book, and no worries i'm sure its harmless. Or go see a doctor to rule out bad eyesight or anything medical.
__________________
Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-09-2017, 03:49 PM
ambiebambie ambiebambie is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: WA
Posts: 63
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
I think you are a vivid visualizer, who can quickly put themselves in an place and time, a remote viewer of sorts, most people aren't that good at either, consider yourself lucky in my book, and no worries i'm sure its harmless. Or go see a doctor to rule out bad eyesight or anything medical.

Ok thank you! I'm not really worried it. Just more curious if it happens to anyone else.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2017, 04:02 PM
Snow Goose Snow Goose is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 507
 
Your story about pictures moving reminded me of the clip from the movie the Witches - https://youtu.be/oiC54FkzlHU I have no idea but felt I should share this with you. Are the pictures telling you anything, like a story or giving you a snapshot of things to come?

If I was you I would make a note of these and see where they take you. All sounds very interesting, keep me posted!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Badcopyinc Badcopyinc is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 516
  Badcopyinc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiebambie
Not sure if this is the right place for this question...but lately I feel like pictures i'm looking at are moving. Like if its a nature scene or a picture of nature, I feel like the clouds are moving and the trees are about to jump out of me. Or if i'm reading a book, sometimes the words seem to be moving. Anyone else have this experience? Or just my poor eye sight? lol

yes i have had this happen. and some more things involving pictures.
first one was a photo of a dog. it was off putting at first.
__________________
Stop trying to figure everything out. Start figuring you out.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-09-2017, 01:29 AM
ambiebambie ambiebambie is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: WA
Posts: 63
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Your story about pictures moving reminded me of the clip from the movie the Witches - https://youtu.be/oiC54FkzlHU I have no idea but felt I should share this with you. Are the pictures telling you anything, like a story or giving you a snapshot of things to come?

If I was you I would make a note of these and see where they take you. All sounds very interesting, keep me posted!

I'll have to watch that movie! But I guess I've never tried to see if it tells me a story. It's more of a feeling.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-09-2017, 03:42 AM
Nature Grows Nature Grows is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Straya
Posts: 775
  Nature Grows's Avatar
I'v experienced similar before.... i think... but it was only when i am staring at things, i have stared at the curtains in the dark, in my house before and seen them slowly move about (window was closed), i have also stared at the moon and had everything else around me pixel out into like little squares an vanish, but as soon as i stop deeply staring, it ends.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-09-2017, 05:27 PM
T.L.M. T.L.M. is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 125
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Your story about pictures moving reminded me of the clip from the movie the Witches - https://youtu.be/oiC54FkzlHU I have no idea but felt I should share this with you. Are the pictures telling you anything, like a story or giving you a snapshot of things to come?

If I was you I would make a note of these and see where they take you. All sounds very interesting, keep me posted!

Hahaha that movie; was scary as a kid and when I watched it recently I laughed but still enjoyed it lol
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums