Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 26-09-2017, 01:19 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 901
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just that.
He obviously did not stop speaking to humans after his 'death'...he is still
around.
Do you ever read messages from him to others or do you shun them
thinking they are from some devil/demon? Has he spoken to you?

Here is an example of something he said in 1987 to someone...from a demon? Or can you tell?

''Are you willing to allow yourself to see everything around you
and within you as the doorway to the Kingdom of heaven, waiting only
for you to acknowledge its presence and to open it?''
If Matthew 25:35 is anything to go by I'd say many people have spoken with Yeshua, he sometimes asks me for a couple bucks, and even my children who aren't religious even give him/them money. Seriously though I prefer to give those Jesus' food rather than money.
That something you posted like everything spiritual can be seen from the spiritually unclean and the spiritually clean its how one views it.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 26-09-2017, 01:51 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
You can't just assumed that he's Jesus. Anyone can talk similar to Jesus style but unless, you can testify that he's Jesus, otherwise it's just an assumption. And be careful , they're pretender also. Just not jump to any conclusion and haste to say it's saying from Jesus. Or you meet Jesus? Unless you can distinguish the fraud from the true Jesus.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 26-09-2017, 03:01 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 901
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Maybe someone here missed the part where I said that I preferred to give those hungry Jesuses food rather than money and maybe that person also forgot about how a particular woman in the bible gave all that she had for tithing. I suppose he is still heavily confused as usual on what it's like to be giving and sharing. I suppose that's what we get for allowing others to cause doubt among us.
So as it happens when I come across a person not busking but has a hat out wanting money I ask them if they are hungry and if they say no I don't leave them money, its pretty simple. Looking around at a particular confused person and I'm guessing this is rocket science.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 26-09-2017, 04:04 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
For beggars, I've another type of treating. When a lot of people give them money. When he ask from me I'll never give any..... But if I see, no one give them then I give them some money. That's my thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 26-09-2017, 05:22 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 901
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
For beggars, I've another type of treating. When a lot of people give them money. When he ask from me I'll never give any..... But if I see, no one give them then I give them some money. That's my thoughts.
I'm guessing we could have a conversation here, where I'm from most people I have given money to in the past will go to gambling places or the liquor store so I learned to just ask them if they're hungry and if they say no then they won't be getting money from me. I don't have much money and would like to see it given to those that really need it. I've even seen people begging for money while texting on their late model phone. I'm a cyclist so I tend to know which ones are the homeless. One time I saw a man scrounging for food in a city rubbish bin with tears in his eyes, when I handed him food to last a couple feeds the joy on his face was enough for me to know what is right. By the way giving to the poor is my way of giving tithes rather than giving it to a religious establishment. I'm sure many on here would agree.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 26-09-2017, 06:45 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I'm guessing we could have a conversation here, where I'm from most people I have given money to in the past will go to gambling places or the liquor store so I learned to just ask them if they're hungry and if they say no then they won't be getting money from me. I don't have much money and would like to see it given to those that really need it. I've even seen people begging for money while texting on their late model phone. I'm a cyclist so I tend to know which ones are the homeless. One time I saw a man scrounging for food in a city rubbish bin with tears in his eyes, when I handed him food to last a couple feeds the joy on his face was enough for me to know what is right. By the way giving to the poor is my way of giving tithes rather than giving it to a religious establishment. I'm sure many on here would agree.

As you said, you only give those who needs our real help (foods) that's a good point. And it's a rational response according to our ability.

As for religion it depends on the same principle, but because we need their services then it's not wrong to give some of the money.

But some of them fix for 10% or more of one's wage that's a different story. I disagree with such arrangement of giving money. That's blackmail. We give as we wish. So you can choose which church to do your church service or Sabbath.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 27-09-2017, 02:42 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 901
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
As you said, you only give those who needs our real help (foods) that's a good point. And it's a rational response according to our ability.

As for religion it depends on the same principle, but because we need their services then it's not wrong to give some of the money.

But some of them fix for 10% or more of one's wage that's a different story. I disagree with such arrangement of giving money. That's blackmail. We give as we wish. So you can choose which church to do your church service or Sabbath.
I've done enough Church hopping in the past to know that I don't need their services which is why I ended up finding a Messianic group(Sephardi) that answered all my questions at the time and sometimes the response was " I don't know" which is more acceptable than the cold shoulder I received from the churches I attended. I don't have an income at the moment so 10% of zero is zero. This post would get lengthy if I was to show a word study I did on the word church. 10% is the bare minimum according to the bibles, but I don't like attending church just to watch someone pull a few verses out of the bible and spends the next two hours talking about it I much prefer the Hebrew way where a certain reading is done on the Sabbath and later a discussion of what has been read is open for the entire congregation. Just so happens that the one I use to attend opened it up for women to discuss. In its shortest, the word church is just a technical term churchy people use.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 27-09-2017, 04:00 AM
mickiel mickiel is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,820
  mickiel's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just that.
He obviously did not stop speaking to humans after his 'death'...he is still
around.
Do you ever read messages from him to others or do you shun them
thinking they are from some devil/demon? Has he spoken to you?

Here is an example of something he said in 1987 to someone...from a demon? Or can you tell?

''Are you willing to allow yourself to see everything around you
and within you as the doorway to the Kingdom of heaven, waiting only
for you to acknowledge its presence and to open it?''


Greetings,

Outside of the bible, I don't think Jesus actually speaks to humans now.

I think one day up ahead he might.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 27-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3,990
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I've done enough Church hopping in the past to know that I don't need their services which is why I ended up finding a Messianic group(Sephardi) that answered all my questions at the time and sometimes the response was " I don't know" which is more acceptable than the cold shoulder I received from the churches I attended. I don't have an income at the moment so 10% of zero is zero. This post would get lengthy if I was to show a word study I did on the word church. 10% is the bare minimum according to the bibles, but I don't like attending church just to watch someone pull a few verses out of the bible and spends the next two hours talking about it I much prefer the Hebrew way where a certain reading is done on the Sabbath and later a discussion of what has been read is open for the entire congregation. Just so happens that the one I use to attend opened it up for women to discuss. In its shortest, the word church is just a technical term churchy people use.

You should solve your daily expense first before you can argue with all the world problems. Otherwise you'll have no mood or different mood to see all things in a different ways. That's my advice. I'm retired so I don't work. But my children give me sufficient to live happily. So we're different.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 27-09-2017, 05:47 AM
AHIYAH AHIYAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Aotearoa
Posts: 901
  AHIYAH's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You should solve your daily expense first before you can argue with all the world problems. Otherwise you'll have no mood or different mood to see all things in a different ways. That's my advice. I'm retired so I don't work. But my children give me sufficient to live happily. So we're different.
I think you have it wrong, I give with all my heart with what I have. I could explain it to you why I have no income ATM but that would get political. How I will overcome this has to do with what I am doing now, and that's is to ease the way for to be received by those honest onlookers. One spiritual step at a time in the way of a spiritual journey that has been predestined. Or something along those lines.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums