Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy; Ah do try to stop and THINK before you post Jeremy - then you would see clearly I just told you WHERE that information is to be found - its not blind information form nowhere reference -that is your speciality my friend - I told you clearly, see the book of REVELATIONS to learn the truth of the elect - but as usual you see the words but understand nothing of what they mean so you just jump right back in both feet first, back into your delusions..

You've approached a wrong one. That's why I said, .......... He's in my Paradise and most of the time with my Cupidson family. So how can you listen to his voice or telepathy communication? That's why I wrote this way. He has something important to do there. So he's not contact to anyone outside my Paradise. So make sure how you can get your information from him. I just asking him, and he says he doesn't have telling you anything. Or never meet you before.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Experiencer

Alright I asked the Angels today if Christ is come in the flesh. While I was in mid sentence I got a resounding YES!
Old 05-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
Alright I asked the Angels today if Christ is come in the flesh. While I was in mid sentence I got a resounding YES!

You're safe, for the one that answer you is from the church. But not Ab Orgine's one (voice) actually is from the demon in his body. And now the demon is no more with him. I've captured and eliminated that demon.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:47 PM
Newbie ;)

"And now the demon is no more with him. I've captured and eliminated that demon."

I wonder how many people on this forum can do things like that, but people who come here are bound to be prime targets for daemons. I pray compulsively everytime I come on here.
Old 27-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Master
Quote:
I have been hearing the voices of 2 Angels for about 2 weeks now. They have been doing several things.. One they are leading me to trust in Christ, they are getting me to praise God more, they are building my faith in God, they are protecting me from negative influences..

While I do hear them I will get attacked by Demons to try to destroy my Faith in these Angels and try to convince me that they are really Demons. I have to keep reminding myself that a Demon would not do the things that these Angels are doing hence the list of activities of how they have been working with me. I don't know what i am trying to ask here honestly... Am I right to think they are truely Angels? I feel that they are and these demons who impersonate them and try to destroy my faith in them. Any thoughts?

Explain to me why you think a demon would not do the things that angels do? Why not?
Old 27-09-2017, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
You are so quick to judge that they are demons. It says to test the spirits.. these "Spirits" have been leading me to Christ. When Jesus said they can pose as Angels of light I can give this as an example. A new Ager spiritual practitioner summons an "Angel" this angel spouts out love and compassion but leads the person to follow a false god or a teaching that exalts itself against the knowledge of God or even to worship this angel in question.

These Angels that speak to me are leading me to have a better relationship with Christ.. Encouraging me to read the Bible. How to put my Faith in God. Demons do not do this..

In REv.12:9 demons have deceived the whole world, they use the bible to do it, demons will use faith, ministry, family, anything spiritual is open to them.