Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Pathfinder

Energy cords!

Hey everyone!

Long story short...I have an energy cord connected to my solar plexus with someone I have NEVER met, but we know mutual people. It definitely wasn't a romantic connection (we are both female), but I admit-tingly found myself curious to get to know this person...it was like I was comparing myself to her. But it became constant.

This person is in the back of my mind constantly. I've tried doing things to let this person "go," but nothing seems to give. I'm not sure if it's so much negative right now. I feel drawn to help her or get to know her, but I don't think that will happen and it feels like I should be letting it go, but the cord won't seem to cut. I did a little meditation and the cord was yellow indicating solar plexus.

Any ideas on what this is? Am I attaching myself to her too much? Why can't I seem to let it go?

Thank you, any advice, thoughts, would be very much appreciated.

<3
Old 30-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Master
Hello,

That cord is there for a reason. If you feel drawn to get to know her or help her in some way, why not do that instead of resisting this attraction.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

I felt that way towards someone a few months ago too. We ended up going out for drinks, and now we are the best of friends. I feel like I've know here forever, but its really only been a few months. Reach out to her, what is it gonna hurt? Who knows, maybe she feels the same way.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder

I agree with you both...only thing is that this person is my SO "kind of" ex. Never met her but she hurt him pretty bad in the past and he still doesn't haven't great feelings towards her. So it's a weird situation to be in.
Old 31-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
Hi,

It is a very interesting situation to be in. There are things which can be healed in my view. Is a deep hurt some thing he would like to be able to release?

In my world, these things are not weird, they are common place.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Master
It is the repetition of thinking about her which cause's the cording.

"Where Attention Goes Energy Flows."

So you have control over the cording by controlling your thoughts. Or not.
Old 31-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It is the repetition of thinking about her which cause's the cording.

"Where Attention Goes Energy Flows."

So you have control over the cording by controlling your thoughts. Or not.

Yes controlling this is tricky... but very very true...