Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Uma Uma is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,002
  Uma's Avatar
Fish 21 Essential Chakra Meditation Practices for Total Wellbeing

NEW * LIVE GUIDED MEDITATION SERIES ON THE CHAKRAS

So excited! In past SF posts I shared my meditation practice as taught by my Teacher, Kundalini Master Sadguru Sri Vasudeva. I've grown and gone so much deeper into these and now want to share some more. I hope this is useful to you.

Spiritual space > Mind over > Matter

Since August 26, 2017 Sri Vasudeva has been presenting a really exciting 21-Day Facebook LIVE series focused on energizing the chakras so we can experience their consciousness and bring total wellbeing to every area of our lives, not only the physical body or the mental body. When he says "total" he really means "TOTAL"! A balanced life, in a mystical sense, means engaging with every chakra and when we do it deliberately - consciously - we start to gain that self-mastery that makes living in the human experience so super amazing!

I power up my day each morning with these - live 6:15am EST time
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far:
1. Aug.26th Introduction to the Essential Practices
2. Aug.27th How to come into that space of Freedom/Pure Consciousness
3. Aug.28th How to train the mind
4. Aug.29th The practice of building & channeling awareness in each chakra


Try them and see whether this works for you. I'd love to hear your thoughts about it
__________________
"Spirituality is about expanding our consciousness of who we are and what the world is," ~ Sri Vasudeva
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय Om Asatoma Satgamaya: Lead me from the unreal to the Real

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Uma Uma is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,002
  Uma's Avatar
Fish Day 5 Multidimensionality in meditation

5. Aug.30/17 Multidimensionality in meditation

A simple introduction to meditation on the 7 chakras from the level of the subtle body.

Every morning wake up, get out of bed, brush teeth, pranayama, dress up, wake up the chakras bringing the mind into a more peaceful space, to prepare for the day on all levels of being...then I'm ready to go out the door..................
__________________
"Spirituality is about expanding our consciousness of who we are and what the world is," ~ Sri Vasudeva
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय Om Asatoma Satgamaya: Lead me from the unreal to the Real

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about

Last edited by Uma : 30-08-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Uma Uma is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,002
  Uma's Avatar
Color On to Day 7 - more secrets of the subtle body

Day 7 link

Quote:
... "the more you can appreciate your subtle energy body, the more you can understand it and the more you can function from there, the more you will have self-mastery in the human experience, and the more you can have total wellbeing. That is the secret of the secret of the series I am doing with you, is taking you into the subtle world that you may understand what lies behind the human." ~ Sri Vasudeva, Sept. 1/17

Loving learning the secrets of my subtle energy anatomy, learning how to master it, and all the fruits it brings into my life, with the help of a real master............................................ ................
__________________
"Spirituality is about expanding our consciousness of who we are and what the world is," ~ Sri Vasudeva
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय Om Asatoma Satgamaya: Lead me from the unreal to the Real

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,800
 
You see....what's the point of guided meditation? How can someone meditate with someone else telling them what to think, see, feel etc, the whole time.
That isn't meditation.

I can understand its use for a first-timer but beyond that meditation is individual. If someone wants to meditate silently or with, say, their choice of music / nature sound,
they have to practice the disciplines to still themselves enough to do it. Someone telling them what to do is leading them down a route that isn't their own.

But....I'm always ready to be informed....

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Uma Uma is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,002
  Uma's Avatar
Fish What's the point of guided meditation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You see....what's the point of guided meditation? How can someone meditate with someone else telling them what to think, see, feel etc, the whole time.
That isn't meditation.

I can understand its use for a first-timer but beyond that meditation is individual. If someone wants to meditate silently or with, say, their choice of music / nature sound,
they have to practice the disciplines to still themselves enough to do it. Someone telling them what to do is leading them down a route that isn't their own.

But....I'm always ready to be informed....


I like what you're saying as it makes perfect sense. For me, I listen to his teaching, and then follow his guided meditation which is really kind of a hypnotic suggestion so the teaching goes really deep into my subconscious. So later on when I do my solo meditation without any guidance, that download is already there deep in my being and intuitively (consciously or unconsciously) it will come up again and things just go deeper and deeper as I work with my inner guidance or allow it to work on me.

And being his disciple, the sound of his voice always triggers a very powerful effect on Kundalini within me.

And the other thing is no matter that I have been meditating my whole life, for every meditation I do I take the attitude that I am a total beginner. That too takes me deeper into myself.

Today I'm really excited about this teaching where he goes into the mastery of the senses and the elements - which is the whole background to the constant chatter in my mind:

Quote:
"When you begin to look at the relationship between manas - these indryias (these powers of the senses and these elements which are called bhutas) when you begin to look at that relationship, you're coming now into the place where you can really learn to have a harmonious relationship with the elements of Nature and the powers of your senses. And that is extremely exciting to say the least! Then your senses come alive, you know how to power them up, and you know how to develop a harmonious relationship with the world around you. Then smelling and eating and tasting and seeing and touching and hearing becomes exciting!" ~ Sri Vasudeva, Sept 1/17

But it's interesting to hear how other people approach this and I'm always open to new ideas.
__________________
"Spirituality is about expanding our consciousness of who we are and what the world is," ~ Sri Vasudeva
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय Om Asatoma Satgamaya: Lead me from the unreal to the Real

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Jaroon60 Jaroon60 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Netherlands or Holland or Pays Bas
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You see....what's the point of guided meditation? How can someone meditate with someone else telling them what to think, see, feel etc, the whole time.
That isn't meditation.

I can understand its use for a first-timer but beyond that meditation is individual. If someone wants to meditate silently or with, say, their choice of music / nature sound,
they have to practice the disciplines to still themselves enough to do it. Someone telling them what to do is leading them down a route that isn't their own.

But....I'm always ready to be informed....


Then chanting monks would not be meditation as well.......
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Jaroon60 Jaroon60 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Netherlands or Holland or Pays Bas
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
I like what you're saying as it makes perfect sense. For me, I listen to his teaching, and then follow his guided meditation which is really kind of a hypnotic suggestion so the teaching goes really deep into my subconscious. So later on when I do my solo meditation without any guidance, that download is already there deep in my being and intuitively (consciously or unconsciously) it will come up again and things just go deeper and deeper as I work with my inner guidance or allow it to work on me.

And being his disciple, the sound of his voice always triggers a very powerful effect on Kundalini within me.

And the other thing is no matter that I have been meditating my whole life, for every meditation I do I take the attitude that I am a total beginner. That too takes me deeper into myself.

Today I'm really excited about this teaching where he goes into the mastery of the senses and the elements - which is the whole background to the constant chatter in my mind:



But it's interesting to hear how other people approach this and I'm always open to new ideas.

Disciple?

Kundalini. Did you have one already? Or are you just talking about the flow of energy?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-09-2017, 10:26 PM
Uma Uma is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,002
  Uma's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Disciple?

Kundalini. Did you have one already? Or are you just talking about the flow of energy?

We all have Kundalini within us (either it is somewhat asleep or awake to some degree) so I'm not sure what you mean by "Did you have one already?"

I was talking Kundalini movement in my case. As a disciple I feel a strong connection with my Guru's energy so it has that effect on mine, the effect of stirring it to move. In a deeper sense though, the two are one.
__________________
"Spirituality is about expanding our consciousness of who we are and what the world is," ~ Sri Vasudeva
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय Om Asatoma Satgamaya: Lead me from the unreal to the Real

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-09-2017, 07:25 AM
Jaroon60 Jaroon60 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Netherlands or Holland or Pays Bas
Posts: 222
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
We all have Kundalini within us (either it is somewhat asleep or awake to some degree) so I'm not sure what you mean by "Did you have one already?"

I was talking Kundalini movement in my case. As a disciple I feel a strong connection with my Guru's energy so it has that effect on mine, the effect of stirring it to move. In a deeper sense though, the two are one.

I talk about the real kundalini experience. That you feel this enormous energy rising to the top of your head from your tail bone. Not just feeling energy in your lower spine.

I do not understand how you can see yourself as disciple. I do not think that is what this is all about......following a guru. It is about YOU, spirits and universal energy. I think
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Uma Uma is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,002
  Uma's Avatar
Fish Kundalini as the Inner Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
I talk about the real kundalini experience. That you feel this enormous energy rising to the top of your head from your tail bone. Not just feeling energy in your lower spine.

That's usually the beginning of a "real Kundalini experience" (for some people who need it - but not everybody needs this). An energy experience or "kryia" is a manifestation of Kundalini purifying or unblocking the system. The real unblocking is at the level of consciousness transformation - a deep change in the ego of the person relative to the chakra where the change is happening. This can take a moment, or weeks, or months, or a lifetime or lifetimes. The "real Kundalini experience" is to know this is my Higher Self, as my inner Guide, as the God within. As Sri Vasudeva says, reality is that which never changes. Kundalini is a name for the power of God when it is manifesting in the human experience within us.

This meditation series is about working with that evolutionary energy of Kundalini manifesting in the subtle body in a conscious and deliberate way. This means learning how to invoke Kundalini, not forcibly, but naturally, more like an invitation to bring that deep Source energy from within to every chakra. How? By using techniques to work from the outside in (focus, pranayama, bandhas and other yogic techniques). AND if the Kundalini has awakened in you, you can also invite Her to the chakra you are working on.

This 21-day series is not focused on enlightenment but rather on very practical exercises to live life in total wellbeing - engaging all the chakras - because the seven chakras cover every area of life: physical, emotional, mental, communicative, intellectual and expansive. It's like going into the real "brain" and "nervous system" of the entire being and enhancing everything. Enlightenment doesn't just "happen". We have to work for it. We have to become deserving of it. This is another way to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
I do not understand how you can see yourself as disciple. I do not think that is what this is all about......following a guru. It is about YOU, spirits and universal energy. I think

A true guru manifests the same thing that the inner Guru manifests. A true Guru can awakened the Kundalini within through their power of shaktipat (energy transference). Once Kundalini (the inner Guru) is awakened, She naturally begins to guide from the inside. This, it is said, is when the real spiritual journey begins - because it is now operating at the level of consciousness transformation, not only energy experiences (which are more superficial). But this consciousness transformation journey is not an easy journey. That's why I became a disciple (a student) of my outer Guru, to help me understand and work with the awakened inner Guru.

Thank you for your questions as I'm sure other people are wondering the same thing.
__________________
"Spirituality is about expanding our consciousness of who we are and what the world is," ~ Sri Vasudeva
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय Om Asatoma Satgamaya: Lead me from the unreal to the Real

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums