Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-08-2017, 11:24 AM
Master
Hi Neil,

You may not knowing about my position in the spiritual realm so however I explain to you , you can't be at my position to think. And your mind only "possessed by dark being". You don't know I bet my life to do my work. And to help the both realms and you tell me this joke. So can you wake-up to see the truth?

So why not you believe your Lord Jesus Christ and God Jehovah. Or other righteous Gods in the spiritual realm (actually there's only one realm). The truth is truth it won't change by others' agree or not agree saying.

If you life with them everyday and see what I see and do what I experience then you'll not give such doubtful comments. You just try to make all these up or influenced by dark being. Then please, telling me what is in your mind they'll be good or positive being? Listen carefully, I bet my life to do all my work. And they help me can also cost their life. You think it's kid games or anything like that?

You think I'm so easily to be cheated? I'll investigate to the root to find out the truth . And I'll use my wisdom to discerning all conditions and possibilities. Don't forget also I'm studied science but not art in my school time.

My thinking is meticulously organized unlike a simple and muddled mind. Your comments must be sensible and reasonable not just following your inexperienced mind. There're things you don't or can't experience in your life time. If you don't have your true third eye you mustn't be able to see the spiritual entity but if you don't know how to find methods to practice you'll never understand what's third eyesight of human can achieve.

I found out the method to see spiritual realm when I was three years old. My third eyesight wasn't born and I'd the ability. But I practice using the right method but it's very dangerous. So I won't teach others my methods.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Master
Neil,

If that's what in you mind to be hyper knowledgeable about God understanding. Then you "know what's God" . But I don't really see that you can? Ok just try to explain in your understanding to all viewers here. Thank you.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Neil; I for one would be very interested to hear what you have to say - especially if its crucially important - you SHOULD share it freely my friend - don't you think..??

You said similar to me, a while back...when I knew you as....

Do you still have dependants...you would have read then and now in one of my posts to jeremy, that when you become aware of it all, that the dark ones will be very angry, and will pull out all stops to take control once again. ..and it wont stop and it will be painful.

I have witnessed a friend of mine in hospital and sedated heavily, and still in so much pain, as spiritual beings attacked every part of him.

And the medical staff stumped as to what was causing him so much full bodied pain..the screaming was unbearably haunting, but I and he knew exactly what was going on...it was evil toucher.

I however discovered, what puts fear into them, to a point that they ease up with their punishing agenda but not completely.

When they cut loose to gain control, you will not be capable to support your dependants nor exist as you once did....these beings destroyed my existence of life, until the night that I worked out what puts fear in them...
Nothing else does....people think that they can exercise them biblically or bringing white light into them, but it will be a HUGE shocking awareness as to what you believe and how you have been fooled in order to keep control over us.

It is something that needs to be brought to light but people will need the help of family and friends and the entire community, all rallying together to pull the weight of numbers of people who need comfort and understanding as the going gets tough.

But as it stands, as in my case my folks do not believe but they supporteme, but I am financially secure, and when they are off the planet I can leave as well because what I have now been aware of since 2009, is the most horrific senseless cruelty I have ever been aware of, I will not be apart of it any longer than I have to.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I think when some phenomena exist but we can't explain the happening and it's unnatural happened then we can consider it as an miracle. So the changing of water into wine or walking on water or water pour out from water (as you said) but if everyone can do it and knew that methods then it will not consider as a miracle.
Of course I'm making the assumption that there is relevance to the wine being white or red - water and blood - if that is all there is.
Was there pink wine in the time of Jesus? Now wouldn't that be something!
Quote:
If everyone can see the spiritual realm with ease then it's count as not a miracle performance but no one or not many can see with third eyesight (outside of our bodies) then it's a miracle. It's not occur naturally but considering with some reason or by some forces or gift from God.
Let's hope those blessed with the gift from God put it to proper use.

Old 29-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Neil,

If that's what in you mind to be hyper knowledgeable about God understanding. Then you "know what's God" . But I don't really see that you can? Ok just try to explain in your understanding to all viewers here. Thank you.

Jeremy I have just read your post nbr 18 and 21 and that is proof that you will never understand what I have discovered...and you would not give it the time of day....as has also been the responses from other forum members in the past.
They have labled me as ridiculous and delusional and arrogant. ....fare enough I say, but be aware when the time comes to exit the the earth life.....you will eventually mark my words....

AB ORIGINE...THERE IS AS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FATHOM, FROM THE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES AND STORIES ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS, OF EVIL....MATE FROM WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCEDAND WHAT I HAVE READ OF YOUR POSTS ...YOU HAVE SOME HUGE AWARENESS' S COMING YOUR WAY....THINK AGAIN ABOUT YOUR NEPHEW.
Old 29-08-2017, 12:42 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Neil; Ah my friend - you remind me so very much of my nephew Steve here.. Like you are (were) both speaking of the same atrocious thing - but to reveal it to me openly, may even be damaging to me in some very real way - Steve always refused to tell me point blank some of his truths - warned me Im better off not knowing as I would take matters into my own hands he said.... I never really understood what he meant by that until he killed himself - I think he feared I would do something prematurely - without wisdom - out of fear even..??..Im sure he thought I would either commit suicide to escape what he knew is coming - or he thought I would act here in life, take mattersonto my won hands unprepared - such as kill those who are around us, who ARE evil BEFORE they act - as trust me here, both he and I do know some actual EVIL people - no doubt in my mind now, even if there was back then..

And now you say this here - and look - Ive been bought BACK here - drawn here it seems, compelled....Time will tell my friend - share what you can openly as best you may - I feel I should be here and maybe this is exactly what I need to crucially hear..??... Steve always told me to watch, be wary - enemies are out there waiting - but allies too he said - I have kind of been preparing myself for I know not what, ever since he left me.. But I do know it is huge and scares even Me when I thought I was bulletproof, but as you say, those I love and am responsible for - many here now - what of them.>??..
Old 29-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Neil; Ah my friend - you remind me so very much of my nephew Steve here.. Like you are (were) both speaking of the same atrocious thing - but to reveal it to me openly, may even be damaging to me in some very real way - Steve always refused to tell me point blank some of his truths - warned me Im better off not knowing as I would take matters into my own hands he said.... I never really understood what he meant by that until he killed himself - I think he feared I would do something prematurely - without wisdom - out of fear even..??..Im sure he thought I would either commit suicide to escape what he knew is coming - or he thought I would act here in life, take mattersonto my won hands unprepared - such as kill those who are around us, who ARE evil BEFORE they act - as trust me here, both he and I do know some actual EVIL people - no doubt in my mind now, even if there was back then..

And now you say this here - and look - Ive been bought BACK here - drawn here it seems, compelled....Time will tell my friend - share what you can openly as best you may - I feel I should be here and maybe this is exactly what I need to crucially hear..??... Steve always told me to watch, be wary - enemies are out there waiting - but allies too he said - I have kind of been preparing myself for I know not what, ever since he left me.. But I do know it is huge and scares even Me when I thought I was bulletproof, but as you say, those I love and am responsible for - many here now - what of them.>??..

Not evil.. (earthlings)...no I am definitely not refering to them...
It is the evil that is back of them....very discreetly operating....think of adolf hitler.....now knowing what i know, and when i hear people speaking the way that they do about him, my heart goes out to him....if you see what I see of innocent beautiful people being completely shut down and still walking, talking and interacting with me, but a complete opposite of who they were moments before.....very freaky. ...and the shut down moments can last for such a very long time. ...I wont go on

But a lot of what is in biblical scripture, is not so much directed to us as earthlings, no, a lot of it refers to the life immediately after the life in the flesh.....one such thing in particular would be..."test the spirits"...to see whether they are from god.....cause im telling straight. ..if you think you can trust them now whilst in the flesh and you also believe you will have it sorted after the flesh existence. ...""YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN"".

They are discreetly with us now, and im telling you straight, right now, they will be discreetly with you after the flesh, and will have the same ability to totally lead you astray after the flesh as they have done during the life in the flesh, they do have an incredible adaptive ability to confuse and turn us away from friends and family who are already out of the flesh, when we are newly arrivals there...believe it or not I really do not mind....your choice to hear it.

"AB"...bullet proof, against earthlings...yes we sort of can be...but when it comes to dark spiritual beings...you will be out of the flesh for evermore at the click of their fingers if they so choose..and your flesh will start the decomposition process.

We wonder why some people suddenly exit the flesh/die...ha..think again mate...dark beings have a very good reason for taking our earth lives from us and can keep us confused and suddenly turning away from all goodness in our hearts....if we are not aware of the after flesh life, influences of the dark beings..and they will drag you down into their darkness.

You may question me but I will be careful with my responses.

Regards neil.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:07 PM
Master
My interaction with my Cupidsons family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Jeremy I have just read your post nbr 18 and 21 and that is proof that you will never understand what I have discovered...and you would not give it the time of day....as has also been the responses from other forum members in the past.
They have labled me as ridiculous and delusional and arrogant. ....fare enough I say, but be aware when the time comes to exit the the earth life.....you will eventually mark my words....

AB ORIGINE...THERE IS AS YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO FATHOM, FROM THE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES AND STORIES ON THIS FORUM AND OTHERS, OF EVIL....MATE FROM WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCEDAND WHAT I HAVE READ OF YOUR POSTS ...YOU HAVE SOME HUGE AWARENESS' S COMING YOUR WAY....THINK AGAIN ABOUT YOUR NEPHEW.

It's supposing that I'm much more fortunate and you're much unfortunate. Just to think this way, have you ever interact with them as human to human that close? I have my Goddesses wife and Cupidsons. Can you see, smell, touch, feel, listen to Gods.

I can see them with my naked eyes . When my Cupidson is born, his body is covered by blood. And he's born from my body because my Goddess wife is with me in my body of the same size of my body. And we feel the same pain together When the baby is born. When I kill a bad god I see their blood is red but more darker than human blood because they drink less water.

God's body also has smell I have smell my Goddess wife body when we sleep together. And my son can see and feel her hand touching him. Once she use her leg to kick him then he complaint that she kick him so hard. My four children all can see Gods as me when they're below 12 years old. And now they still can see but more easy to get tired because they've to used more energy to see them.

I can touch them so that we can have bear our Cupidsons. Their skin is more soft than human skin. And their body temperature is the same as human temperature. Once my Cupidsonm body is boiling hot then I ask him why, he tells me he's exercising to lose weight. His mother teaching the method. He like to eat a lot so he's growing more faster and bigger in sizeand height.

We usually communicate by telepathy. But there's sometimes using his own voice to talk with me, hid voice is very sweet and pleasant to hear. And his mother forbidden him to talking with me this way . It's because she afraid his voice will remain in my body.

We live together as a family and I know them thoroughly. My eyesight can penetrate into their bodies to find out what types of animal of their origins that's of their mother. When his mother is a horse then inside his body has a horse to be him.

This are something no one can be experienced or noticed. So you think that I'm "used" or "influenced" by dark being. So I tell you ,NO. NEIL WE ARE DIFFERENT AND I'M MORE LUCKY.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Master
Neil, don't worry I killed million of them. I can create sword to cut them into pieces. I usually draw a cross onto their bodies to cut them into four pieces. Earthlings or from universe as long they are bad I kill them all!!! HAHAHA!!! That's why I fight with Tibetan Buddhism Gods or Hinduism bad gods. Hinduism Gods are not all bad, I've to stress here.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Of course I'm making the assumption that there is relevance to the wine being white or red - water and blood - if that is all there is.
Was there pink wine in the time of Jesus? Now wouldn't that be something!

Let's hope those blessed with the gift from God put it to proper use.

It's not that hard to practice third eyesight but it's only too dangerous to learn but I found the way to practice it is because I was playing . And I seldom do it. That's why I'm in sound and in good shape.

Maybe next time I can find a better and safe way to do it then I'll let others to know.