Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
More than one answers.

A question with three answers.

I can provide to you with three right different answers to a question asking by outsider.

A and B trying to buy a house registered under their two names. And B is using his own money to do the innovations or DIY and reconstruction of the new house.

Then C visits B and asking who do the innovations or DIY and reconstruction work?

So 1) B tells C, other person do the work. 2) And C asks again, who do for the work? B tells C, he do it. 3) And C ask again , who do for the work? Then B gives another answer, B's son do it.

Within the answers provided by B, all his three answers are right.
1) B tells C, other people do it. It's for B to pay other people to do for him that's other people do it.
2) The second answer is B do it. It's for him (only B but not A) to pay for the work. So it's right to say B do it.
3) The third answer, B's son do it. That's B's son who gives the money to pay for the work. So it's obvious that B's son pay for the work for doing it.

So it's clear that these three answers are right but can C really understand what B has provided by his three answers and without further explanation or no more explanation. And Bible always do it in this way of telling others. Can all people understand why the writer wrote the story that way? Maybe it's of Jesus's or God's will and purposely written in this way just to keep their enemies or darkness beings not so easy to understand about this truth. The Bible said, "you could see but you'll not understand, you might listen but you'll not comprehend".

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 05-11-2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Master
35) God, demon, ghost .... sickness sources for human.

35) God, demon, ghost ..... can be the sources of human sickness.

Can God get sick or be handicapped? So the philosophy or reality showing that human is illiterate with their Ancestor-Gods and worship-Gods. Is God omniscient, omnipresent and Omnipotent then he also is immortal as human think about them in the absurd but peculiar "Godly way"? The answer is they're also human or living beings can also get sick.

Of course, Gods have dharma energy higher than most human. But they still have the opportunity to get sick or be handicap. It doesn't mean Gods never get sickness under certain extreme and unbearable conditions. Deities can also get sickness and their sicknesses can be transferred to human when they're inside the human bodies or their sicknesses can be spreading by aliens or plague-God among human. Human sicknesses sources or media can be from Gods and aliens.

Once the plague-God brings my two stolen (by him) Cupidsons to the universe to gather the aliens sickness diseases from alien dead bodies and put them into small bottles. Then my two Cupidsons tell me this information after they're back to me. It's true that he brings the diseases and spreading them to human. Of course, the aliens are also spreading diseases to human.

What's the purpose for them to spreading diseases to human? When human are getting diseases and nearly or already weak and want to die, the bad gods or demons or aliens are sucking up the nearly dead bodies as their spiritual foods or spiritual energy sources to fulfill their lacking Godly physical energy. Maybe most of the people don't believe what I say, but it's the reality.

Once a snake Goddess is inside my body and her body energy is very weak. And she needs to filling up her body energy then she seeks a half human body left --- dead corpse (after explosion) and sucks up the "spirit foods". It's because she's inside me (I just wake up from sleep, before I can't respond to this ....) so I also feel what's the sucking of the spirit foods process and after sucking energy feeling from a dead (half) body.

Another example, a Goddess who can't stand up with her two legs but she can fly by using her dharma energy. After I know her physical damage of the two legs and I create two legs and "repair" or exchange two good legs for her then her two legs are becoming normal again. But this is very rare case that I notice from spiritual realm. So far I only come across with two of such cases.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Master
God enquiries

To answer other God's enquiries?

There's one God coming and he tends to ask me some questions. He's asking me but I want my Cupidson Sen to answer him. Through questions you may see about my dharma-subtlety abilities and performance that's true. That means , other God has his viewpoint about me in his way. His questions are as follows:

1) Why your father knows everything very well (secret of the spiritual realm)?
Ans: It's due to by the help of my father's high level dharma energy.
2) Why your father everytime notices the Gods or enemies are coming?
Ans: That's due to his mentors' grace. But when he has paid attention to look for it then he can know it. Otherwise, he won't know ....... That's omniscient ability.
3) Why your father knows every part of the two realms?
Ans: He has the universe light energy to locate his seeking spots on both realms.
4) Why your father sleeps less than Gods?
Ans: He's having high dharma and more easy to get quality sleep and he can has enough sleep in a very short time.
5) Why I know every dharma that's suitable for each different battle?
Ans: My mother ( GOOD ENERGY) said, he's MORE CLEVER than all Gods.
6) Why your father almost win every battle?
Ans: His dharma and discrenment ..... are high.
7) Why his dharma energy is better than Gods?
Ans: He's transformed into a creator and knows more (dharma energy) than Gods.
8) How he learns his dharma?
Ans: My father never learn any dharma and whenever he can think out a dharma then he can just perform it in a few seconds. That's highly understanding or mastering of dharma-subtlety.
9) How can he marry Goddesses wife and have bear high dharma Cupidsons?
Ans: This is a human-God marriage relationship and his dharma is higher than other Gods.
10) Why his eyesight or consciousness can see through or penetrating inside other's body?
Ans: That's his expertise and with special eyesight and consciousness.
11) Why he's old yet so young minded?
Ans: He never thought that he's old. And my mother said, he's not old.
12) How can he knows that I'm not a bad God?
Ans: Mostly knowing about that, but sometimes he has to wait for sometimes to see how that God will do....
13) How can he knows what my purpose to come here?
Ans: He can feel about it.
14) How can he knows my name?
Ans: That's his omniscient ability.

My Cupidson Sen has answers the above mentioned questions in very simple and direct styles. Although I know the coming and enquiry God is not a bad God, in order to train my Cupidson(s) it's better to ask my Cupidson(s) to answer him. In this way , I can see how good my Cupidson Sen can help me to deal with other Gods?
Old 08-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
5) Why I know every dharma that's suitable for each different battle?
Ans: My mother ( GOOD ENERGY) said, he's MORE CLEVER than all Gods.

Edited: Why your father knows every dharma that's suitable for each different battle?
Ans: My mother (GOOD ENERGY) said, he's MORE CLEVER than all Gods (dharma energy techniques).
Old 08-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Master
Cloud-devils and floods.

Storm in my place.

Today, the cloud-devil trying to stirring up the bad weather again in my region. It starts with strong winds (no rain) but after I've captured and eliminated one of the cloud-devils ,the winds subside.

After one hour later, suddenly storm occurs without any warning . So I try to capture the cloud-devils with my energy sphere, but the storm proceed deliberately and the cloud-devils are so many to join in to fight with me (cause of storm).

And I try to drawing crosses to the clouds with my mind power, then finally they're 12 more of the cloud-devils are nailed (death) on the crosses and eliminated by me. After a few minutes, the storm subsided. They're 13 cloud-devils in this tough fight that have been eliminated by me.

In this case, we can easily see that rain and floods can occur in a sudden while my Cupidsons are not so talented (hard to see them) to deal with the cloud-devils who cause the storms and floods. My Cupidsons are more able to tackle with the bad gods who cause the storm but another tough factor in this case is the cloud-devil..... Floods can be happened in after one or two hours of heavy rain and sometimes it's hard for my Cupidsons to settle with it.

That comes to my thoughts that the process of nailing the bad gods on the cross is more important for the fighting process. While to help human to perishing their sin on the cross is also more important than anything else. But it's important for the human sins to die on cross and the resurrection for Jesus from dead are both important for Christianity belief.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 08-11-2017 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Master
Human and God's marriage.

Marriage.

36) God and Goddess can marry to bear spirit-babies.
37) God and human can marry to have human babies.
38) human can marry Goddess to bear spirit-babies. I marry Goddesses to have my Cupidsons.

I'll answer the above mentioned questions together in one post.

36) I've seen (with my third eye) the babies God of other Gods or Goddesses. So this has proved by me. And some other Gods' babies are sent by their parents to me to be as my adopted children. But their learning of my dharma-subtlety isn't fast enough to follow up with my teaching. That means they're other Gods' children. So this proves that other Gods also have their children.

A number of my friend Gods want me to create a wife (Goddess) for each of them and I did help them. And they've borne their babies. They've married and reproduced their next generation as human being. They're not by Creator's creations again. And the next generation or descendant is the reproduction of Creator's creations.

37) "God and human can be married to have human babies" , this statement is only for my own assumption and it's hard to prove. But what I knew is that human can have Godly abilities when he's very young or even he's a baby. And he's inherited of his Ancestor-God . Is he the incarnation of God or the son of God's marriage with human. It's hard to say and that's the truth. But since I can marry with my Goddess wife , then it's obvious that God can marry a human to bear a human being. And human and Gods relationship can have many possibilities.

38) I've married my Goddesses wife to have my Cupidsons. And I've or can see, touch, feeling, smell, listen.... them , especially seeing them with my naked eyes and my third eyesight. But human is hard to see them and criticize that what I've said isn't true. And others accused my saying as fantasy or fallacy. All I said is true.

I married my first Goddess wife when I was "19 to 20" years old. After that my Goddess wife stayed in heaven and later on my two Cupidsons are sent by their mother to be the apprentice of the Chinese Wealthy-God who's looking after for the wealth of the Chinese. He can touch objects and turns them into gold. And that's why he's the wealthiest God in the spiritual realm. He'd also transferred his dharma energy to me and made me as him (a wealthy-God). So my spirit also can touch objects and transform them into gold in the spiritual realm.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:44 AM
Master
39) Our dharma-subtlety.

39) my cupidsons' dharma energy and mine are a lump of energy of energy light or light-energy.

The question is, why other gods are hard to learn my dharma? Others may like to think about my higher energy that I've acquired my energy. What's energy to all of the individual dharma energy practitioner? Most of them hunting for energy anytime or anywhere or anyhow that they can think of.

Actually, my energy isn't very strong but technically can support my dharma-subtlety. When my dharma energy is up to gold or golden color I can create most of what I want in my mind. And there's a little bit different from now only. That's not much different from my dharma energy two or three years ago.

The main reasons that I can done my dharma-subtlety so well it has another reason that no one can understand. That's why creation work isn't that simple. And all my dharma-subtlety is a connection to creation. And my creation is a real connection with all energy in the universe. That's why my dharma energy is unlimited.

And my dharma energy is a type of my own creation and it's only me can perform it. My mentors are provided with me the basic rules or teaching to deal with this right thinking. "Right thinking" is the only way to the truth and the creation abilities. Dharma-subtlety isn't so easy to describe it in a few sentences.

That may have much more to certain invisible connection, relationship, interaction and shifting of states. Also it's the connection to creation energy to or from nowhere. And the choosing of energy is one of the dharma energy that no one can pass through that bottleneck. But I can filter them out from the mixtures of all four energies in the universe. That's why my creation dharma-subtlety is privileged by my mind. Am l not the master of creation abilities? And creator claims that I'm him has its reason to be so.

My Cupidsons are from me for this useful position between us. They can learn any of my dharma-subtlety with ease. For our energy is a lump of same dharma energy. That's within our energy it has the secret of the world highest level dharma energy techniques but others can't find them and they've senses to be able only clinging to us but not for other. And it's dissolved to us as ourselves. It has no trace of any dharma energy that can be found inside our bodies.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Master
40) My Goddess wife can be inside my body......to born my Cupidsons....

40) my Goddess wife can be inside my body to share the experience to born my cupidsons at the same time.

1 My spiritual goddess wife was integrated inside of me, we were the same sized, our feelings were mutual. I could touch and feel her protruding tummy凸显的肚皮. My/her (our) back ache. The cupids are close to getting born, a rejoice moment, she mumbled trying to tell me. I'm the "acting mother" to help born of our babies. I need to squeeze my stomach to push or delivery the babies .

2 At that moment of delivery my babies, I could see very vividly, 100% clear. I could see the delivery of this new born process. She gave birth to a pair of beautiful twins safely. Under my dharma-subtlety, in a few seconds they're cleaned automatically after they're born. Their faces are a bit red. I treat them similar to human beings. They are the new breed of human and Goddess species ---my Cupidsons.

3 They didn't cry and miraclely floating 5 inches above on my bed..... I held up one baby, sung a song to comfort him. While the other was drinking his mother's milk. They both have very delicate white feathery wings, we took extra care not to hurt them. They're wrapped in tender white cloths.

4 After my wife left, the painful feeling remaining but gradually ceased in my body at about half a minute. I am both the father and the mother to the babies as her mother and I share the same body to experience and gave birth to them. The babies were both named and my Goddess wife accepted these names.

5 The babies grown rapidly after they have drunk their mother's milk. This is with the help of my dharma-subtlety, the miracle of transformation has helped them growing rapidly. Their age soared, and then grew up to three years old just in not up to two minutes after they're born. They could walk and fly. Some of them dislike wearing cloth, so let them be nude.

6 The clothes had two holes at the back to let their wings to show outside. I created the clothing using energy. My dharma-subtlety have designed for them to wear them on their bodies automatically. That's the clothes just appeared on their bodies. My Cupidsons wore of white clothes had increased their purity of nature ---newly born Cupid.

7 His height is about one foot three inches. He flew by using energy neglect to use wings. He preserved great energy when born. My energy and their energy is a lump of the same energy which's very special in dharma energy learning to them from my dharma-subtlety. And no other Gods can steal and learn from us. And my Cupidsons'energy is higher than any God in the spiritual realm because they're from me.

8 I lecture them. They should be kind with (and obeying) their parents, and kind to all the spiritual and human beings, unless the bad gods had done something that harm to good people...... They should listen their parent advises, do good things for the world. Made their parents proud of their undertaking.

9 I asked both of them to love their mother. They flew near to kiss her face, hold and touch face to face comforting her. Its a touching scene. They did the same to me.

10 Their mother look after them, to avoid evil spirits disturbance. And they stayed with me for sometimes then they'll later on staying inside my Paradise. And they can always free to see me anytime they like.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 10-11-2017 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
Perception.

Why someone who can distort right to be wrong? So you can always see how great a different can be away from universal truth. Since it's a universal truth but why it can't be accepted, appreciated and following by human?

The reason is complicated and it's mainly due to they only persist on certain value or outlook. So even he understands it isn't right universally but he doesn't want to take any U-turn. That's human nature or God nature.

Not all people have that aspects of mindset. The flexible mind can see precisely with perfect understanding of the matter and following what is right but not "wrong is right" concept. That's a bit pity for those who insist on perceived something wrongly.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Master
How people are belonging?

Who's you?

In this world there're three types of person who are (not or) afraid of no way out from the attachment of sin or karma. That are,
1) formerly he'd done lots of sin..... Seeking be forgiven.
2) because he'd never done anything that is immoral (bad) events that let him to regret..... with the basis righteous quality.
3) have done immoral (bad) events but never care much of the sin and karma...... reservation for punishment by God.

So only the 1) is seeking forgiveness for all people and so he's included in this group. 2) is not reserved for punishment. 3) is no escape from punishment. 4) maybe there're other types.....