Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 29-08-2017, 04:16 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,374
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
and we're off..............lol!!

Thank you, you're off. Sorry, this is not to be considered as a miracle.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29-08-2017, 04:50 AM
white pegasus white pegasus is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 176
 
hmmm aren't you the one that claims you can change the weather-aren't you the one that claims there are 50 million gods-aren't you the one that claims you are a Christian but yet are a budhist? aren't you the one that claims you can heal people 1000 of miles from you?

you spread confusion with your distorted beliefs and you continue to post in a Christian forum pretending to be a Christian when you claim is false

the miracle is that you false witness-a liar-and a deceiver the miracle is that people will not be fooled by your confusion and lies.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29-08-2017, 05:06 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,374
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
hmmm aren't you the one that claims you can change the weather-aren't you the one that claims there are 50 million gods-aren't you the one that claims you are a Christian but yet are a budhist? aren't you the one that claims you can heal people 1000 of miles from you?

you spread confusion with your distorted beliefs and you continue to post in a Christian forum pretending to be a Christian when you claim is false

the miracle is that you false witness-a liar-and a deceiver the miracle is that people will not be fooled by your confusion and lies.

Why you think that what I say is not true? So you can or can't prove it is what to say, it's true or not true . So try your best to find out your evidence or just point out by reasonable argument. Or your doing is better than mine.

When you said, I distorted my encounter experience then you're free to point out your doubts. May someone can help me to answer you clearly. But if it's the the spiritual realm stuffs and you can't see it then it isn't my fault. I've to tell you first.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29-08-2017, 07:04 AM
neil neil is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 403
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Why you think that what I say is not true? So you can or can't prove it is what to say, it's true or not true . So try your best to find out your evidence or just point out by reasonable argument. Or your doing is better than mine.

When you said, I distorted my encounter experience then you're free to point out your doubts. May someone can help me to answer you clearly. But if it's the the spiritual realm stuffs and you can't see it then it isn't my fault. I've to tell you first.

"WOW" JEREMY I AM ASTOUNDED THAT YOU WANT TO START A THREAD LIKE THIS....

You have said that you are equal to jesus and the likes...and I said that jesus could walk on water, transport his flesh form anywhere around this globe, plus so much more.

Now seeing as you are equal or more than jesus and the likes....I would still like for you to transport you and your flesh form to my place here by the ocean, so that you can part the warters for me...AS PROOF OF YOUR ABILITIES THAT YOU CONTINUE TO FREELY SPEAK OF...

NO MORE POOR EXUSSES JEREMY...TIME NOW TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE THAT YOU KEEP ON ABOUT.

I WANT YOU IN THE FLESH AND STANDING IN FRONT OF ME ...AND NOT SOME POOR EXPLANATION, THAT YOU ARRIVED AT MY HOME AND RETURNED BACK TO YOURHOME, IN ""STUPID"" ZERO TIME .

WHICH WILL IT BE.....PROOF OR EXUSE, OF YOUR SELF CONFESSED MAGNIFICENSE.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29-08-2017, 07:28 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,374
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
"WOW" JEREMY I AM ASTOUNDED THAT YOU WANT TO START A THREAD LIKE THIS....

You have said that you are equal to jesus and the likes...and I said that jesus could walk on water, transport his flesh form anywhere around this globe, plus so much more.

Now seeing as you are equal or more than jesus and the likes....I would still like for you to transport you and your flesh form to my place here by the ocean, so that you can part the warters for me...AS PROOF OF YOUR ABILITIES THAT YOU CONTINUE TO FREELY SPEAK OF...

NO MORE POOR EXUSSES JEREMY...TIME NOW TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE THAT YOU KEEP ON ABOUT.

I WANT YOU IN THE FLESH AND STANDING IN FRONT OF ME ...AND NOT SOME POOR EXPLANATION, THAT YOU ARRIVED AT MY HOME AND RETURNED BACK TO YOURHOME, IN ""STUPID"" ZERO TIME .

WHICH WILL IT BE.....PROOF OR EXUSE, OF YOUR SELF CONFESSED MAGNIFICENSE.

Do I have said, I want to prove something in my thread? Do you read what I write to my thread is no emphasized whatsoever about what I can or what I can't?

And why should I do what you want me to do ? Can I not follow my own will? Are you a Christian or a judge in a court? It seems that you're not anyone or no one I recognize or you're not knowing me. So what or how you can say that I can't do this one or that one? As if you can pay me to do something. My work are expensive, so can you pay what I ask for my pay?

I wonder someone is over excited about something, or over asking for something. Read my posts if am I doing what you've listed out? I've no idea but I may or may not doing it but should I've to prove to you? That's the question? Oh, wait until I have time to show you then I'll phone to you. And asking the whole of your town to show up to watch what I'm doing.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 29-08-2017, 09:16 AM
neil neil is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 403
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Do I have said, I want to prove something in my thread? Do you read what I write to my thread is no emphasized whatsoever about what I can or what I can't?

And why should I do what you want me to do ? Can I not follow my own will? Are you a Christian or a judge in a court? It seems that you're not anyone or no one I recognize or you're not knowing me. So what or how you can say that I can't do this one or that one? As if you can pay me to do something. My work are expensive, so can you pay what I ask for my pay?

I wonder someone is over excited about something, or over asking for something. Read my posts if am I doing what you've listed out? I've no idea but I may or may not doing it but should I've to prove to you? That's the question? Oh, wait until I have time to show you then I'll phone to you. And asking the whole of your town to show up to watch what I'm doing.

This reply of yours Jeremy, is very close to what I did expect to read...another very poor excuse, for not being able to accomplish the task that you should be capable of....BUT OBVIOUSLY UNABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THE SIMPLE TASK, THAT ANYONE, WHO SELF CONFESSES, THAT THEY ARE EQUAL OR GREATER THAN JESUS AND THE LIKES.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 29-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,374
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
This reply of yours Jeremy, is very close to what I did expect to read...another very poor excuse, for not being able to accomplish the task that you should be capable of....BUT OBVIOUSLY UNABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THE SIMPLE TASK, THAT ANYONE, WHO SELF CONFESSES, THAT THEY ARE EQUAL OR GREATER THAN JESUS AND THE LIKES.

I as you to read what I've written in my first and second post and the following posts where I've promise you something that you ask for? Do you see a bring my flesh to your place to let you to see me. I can better than Jesus but it's in spiritual realm. So you understand now? If not I'll tell you again. Or again, until you understand........

Do you mean all ascended ability should be the same , all the same brand? You see Jesus and Buddha they're the same rank but their abilities are different , I think you can't understand this truth?

I see your request is very clever but your brain isn't that genuine and clever? Do you see in these world all people have the same face? So can you expect every ascended ability be the same and do the same thing. That's a simple truth. I think you should be as clever as that simple and more.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 29-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Jeremy Bong Jeremy Bong is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 4,374
  Jeremy Bong's Avatar
My life miracles.

I can see spiritual realm when I'm three years old. At my age of 19 I "marry" my Goddess wife and I've two Cupidsons. But they stayed elsewhere in the heaven.

At my age 20+ Jesus Christ comes and integrated into my body as my mentor. Few months later Buddha Sakyamuni comes also integrated into my body, then God Jehovah descenting from the sky and integrated into my body. Few more years later creator also comes and integrated into my body..... They're more than ten Gods transferred their dharma energy to me. They all let me to see them before they integrated into my body. So that I know who they are.

That's why my dharma energy is so high level. Isn't these are my miracles? It's because I never ask my mentors to do all these and I'm much obliged to my mentors for teaching me and transferred their dharma energy to me.

That's the biggest miracle performance that I ever received from Divine source. And they're still helping me or my Spirit-God (my 3 spirits have become Gods and stay outside of me). That's my result to prove that about their help.

So I can do many works in spiritual realm to make them staying peacefully together. That's they are now staying in my universe-heaven.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 29-08-2017, 10:56 AM
neil neil is online now
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ♡AUSTRALIA♡
Posts: 403
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I as you to read what I've written in my first and second post and the following posts where I've promise you something that you ask for? Do you see a bring my flesh to your place to let you to see me. I can better than Jesus but it's in spiritual realm. So you understand now? If not I'll tell you again. Or again, until you understand........

Do you mean all ascended ability should be the same , all the same brand? You see Jesus and Buddha they're the same rank but their abilities are different , I think you can't understand this truth?

I see your request is very clever but your brain isn't that genuine and clever? Do you see in these world all people have the same face? So can you expect every ascended ability be the same and do the same thing. That's a simple truth. I think you should be as clever as that simple and more.

Another unclear reply from you Jeremy. ..thing is in other threads you claim to be a god being equal to jesus and others such kinds. ...right.
.....jesus, when on earth, could travel flesh and all without any kind of vehicle.....part the sea, feed the masses from nothing, and so much more...

Any earthling who travels in the non flesh realms, can perform wonderous tasks, Jeremy....but nobody. ..""nobody""....including you can better the "jesus being".....you jeremy, if you searched your true self, will find that you are being very darkly influenced by some unloving trickster beings. ....but you will never discover the truth of you being, because you are playing into their god delusional game that they are fooling you with.....you have no time on your hands to realize it, and these beings that are so very adept at discretely connecting to earthlings are doing that to you, Jeremy. And they have been doing it to you and every other earthling since their conception and on, and that is why all earthlings including yourself Jeremy, are completely oblivious to it.

You are in your forties and you travel out of the earthly flesh form and are still not aware of it....and if you were listening to me, you would have heard me say what you and every earthling needs to be very much aware of before you leave the earth and flesh behind for the last time. ...or else you will be fooled by these dark beings then as well.

And it is then that life for everyone, who becomes very hypnotized by these very nasty beings, ""WILL"" DEFINATELY"" be in peril.

ONCE AGAIN..YOU CAN LISTEN OR NOT...I REALY DO NOT MIND..I HOWEVER DID LISTEN, AND I DISCOVERED INFORMATION THAT NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE HAS COME CLOSE TO MENTIONING.....and this is the most I have spoken about it to date. And it is something that if known of in full, will anger these dark beings to a point, that they will exploit the knowledge, to a point that can destroy the rest of an earthlings time on earth in the flesh, and also life in the realms without the flesh..but once again you have never spoken about it at all.

Edit. ...and IF you were the earthly god who is equal to jesus and other highly formed beings, you would have such a radiance...such a phenomenal radiance/countenance, that every earthly being would be. Asstounded by..and you would have by now solved so many of the earghly physical and ecological problems. Famine water issue's, all homes would have free electricity and so on and so on
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 29-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Ab Origine Ab Origine is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 379
 
Hi Folks..

Neil; I for one would be very interested to hear what you have to say - especially if its crucially important - you SHOULD share it freely my friend - don't you think..??
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums