Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Master
5) no God can match with my dharma because their dharma is kid's game.

5) no god can match with my dharma because their dharma is kid's game.

When I say, no God can match with my dharma, it means they can't perform creation dharma. Or I've 100,000 high level of dharma and usually most of the God has only 5 or 6 types of higher dharma. And their dharma are not creation work. Why creation work is so important in the dharma or metaphysical understanding or performance?

That's they can only using strength to fight with their enemies. That's depending on how much energy that they had in their bodies. And that's why energies are very important to them . But that's why they've gone into the wrong field of dharma. Strength dharma is plain or linear and it isn't abstraction in the meaning to dharma performance . They're never subtle or profound in playing with it. Strength dharma don't go far in the process of performance and the result is never as expected to meet the godly mystery. They're simple and nothing that can be ranked as a high level of dharma.

And any God who is not a creator can only strike his simple dharma as a labour-performance and not as a dharma-performance. And my dharma has to following rules or step by step in order to proceed with better results. And after I'm familiar with "all" my dharma performances, I can advance my dharma to a higher level that I can jumping steps. That means I don't or no need to following step by step rules in order to do my creation dharma.

And I can "not do anything", not even moving my hands or my head or body and it's easy for me to do my dharma in full scale or to its dharma essence-subtlety. I use my brain to think, then the performance work is carrying out outside of my body. This is fact and fact speak louder than words or reality is stronger than rhetoric 事实胜于雄辩. Or my dharma comes to its senses fully by itself automatically and that marks my dharma is stored or well keeping in the universe.

Creation is not by any performance of awareness or any sort of enlightenment. It's due to: you are created by what types of energy by creator? And all Gods are made of heavy-energy and if they're made of light-energy then they will be able to perform creation works. And whether you have such knowledge or possessed of metaphysics dharma energy of creation abilities? That's you should know how to select the energy you need to do the creation work. Otherwise even you have the knowledge but you can't choose the right energy to do it.

Creation need the right dharma of creation abilities in order for the transformation from one reality to another reality or from energy to life or objects realities. So it's obvious that you need the knowledge of creation, the selection of right energy, the creation abilities and you're formed by light-energy.

That's not enough. Just imagine if you're a God of hatred or evildoer so can you create something or life with love, empathy and compassion.....? And no evil deity can think about he can do creation in this world.

After such analysis, no God is able to match with my dharma performance. And evil gods are greed to look for maximum gain while good Gods are helping others. Maybe all Gods are able to foresee future or detect what I'm doing but they can never understand why and what I'm doing with my dharma energy.

If I create a cake for him, I jump over many steps of doing it then the end result is a cake on my hand. If I show you the process then you'll see that I do it from step one up to I put it on my hand. And other Gods have to do the steps that I jump over for the doing steps to make that cake.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Master
6) there's reason for Gods to call me their mentor but I never teach them any dharma.

6) there's reason for gods to call me their mentor but I never teach them any dharma.

Someone may wonder why the Gods in the universe heaven call me their mentor? They're Gods and Goddesses up high in the universe and they should be high up in their positions, then it's absurd for them to call me their mentor. But it isn't wrongly written or with special reasons why they're admitted to agree to call me in this manner. I never compel them to call me by this name.

They're appreciated my help to clarify their bodies and to transform them into purely formed Gods. What my intention is to transform their old age bodies to become younger and clean off their dark energy. And their evil mindset is transformed and dispersed驱散. And that's why they call me , their mentor.

But I never teach them any dharma for the reason my dharma are creations that have to cope with the right type of energy. Only light-energy can learn my dharma because only light-energy is life energy that can create life creation or objects. Even I want to teach them it's futile because they'll never know how to create life or objects. And surely, they can't grudge 怨恨 or petulant赌气的样子against me for I've never teach them my dharma.

And they can know about how to I create after I've explained to them ,yet they don't have any tendency to do anything for creation. Or they can try but it's for them to be clever to end up with blunder弄巧反拙. Dharma has its monumental不朽的significant and it can never or just has inkling of what is going on. It can only be done without the slightest deviation 毫里不爽or error.

Dharma learning is easy to be swayed by a wrong idea of long standing走入误区. They only emphasize on energy harvesting and greed to coagulate凝结or stealing other's wealth. That's why their mindset for dharma energy techniques learning is vague模糊的. And they're unwilling to admit error嘴硬. And wait until they really understand how important their mindset need a myriad changes after a long time of dragging along and causing so much outrageous extreme troubles.

I almost teaching them a good lesson to behave as a good God. And it's shame for them to find no place to themselves无地自容. Mainly they're too arrogant and confident that they're the best in their dharma practicing but after they understand that they can never match with my dharma. And no matter how long they've learned their dharma energy and they don't seem to have a purpose after every defeat to fight against me and cause so much troubles to human.

So after my decipher and interpretation to them slowly, they're dubious无把握 about their dharma ability and my astounding令人震惊的 dharma performances. They're staggering along but shun回避that they can't win in the warfare but their any trial is avail 没有什么效果. But ultimately bat自觉地 that in order not to be eliminated then the best way to protect themselves is to surrender to me. They may doubt after they've surrendered to me that I'll not well treat them because they've or they're so bad in their former evildoings.

So they just send someone to try how I treat him or her? After they can confirm that they're safe to surrender to me then they come.....in groups. I never not to bad treat them unless they attack me unconsciously or think that I don't know who has attack me. Then they'll be eliminated by me after they've surrendered to me. Otherwise they're safe and free to staying in my universe-heaven.
Old 03-10-2017, 02:06 PM
Master
Eight millions Gods and Goddesses surrender to me.

Surrender Gods in groups or twice.

It's yesterday event and I have a simple record for it at that time. They send one old grandma in the morning and one more in the afternoon. Both of them are disturbing my left eye and cause my left eye with pain. If I can't heal myself my left eye will be blind. As long I realize their disturbing, I present behind both of them with the same dharma of zero-distance-travel techniques and appear behind them to cut short of their hairs. And then I try to communicate with them and supply them foods at different times, one in the morning and one for the afternoon.

An idea pop up in my mind. There must have others who need foods as badly as these two grandma. They take the food and eat deliciously and kneeling down to me and call me their mentor. So I try to create tons of foods just to put them high up far from my universe-heaven. I think that way they may not be afraid of me.

Just not long , I see a Hugh crowd of about 6 millions Gods are approaching to eat the foods. After one more hour, I create some more foods for the others who may come later on. No long after that they're about 2 more millions coming to eat the foods. Then they sum up to a total 8 millions.

I'm still at my home while I create foods for them. So I try to go up to meet them but they push a force to stop me going there, maybe afraid or suspicious that I'll do something with the foods...to poison them. So I wait until they're satisfied and filled up full with their stomachs.

After sometimes, my Goddess wife grandfather tells me they're repented for what they've done. So he ask me to forgive them. And I know they're the bad Gods and Goddesses but just hours ago I tell the two grandma Goddesses than whoever surrender to me I'll forgive them. So I've to keep my promise. And I as my Goddess wife grandfather and my Cupidson to go up to talk with them.

And then the individual God is trying to ask me some questions. Usually, I question them but this time they ask me first:
1) why I know that they're coming to surrender to me?
2) how can he learn his dharma energy as high level as mine?
3) how to be not hurting people?
4) how to settle with them?
5) how can I heal myself so easily?
6) asking me, why I've so many Goddesses wife and Cupidsons?
7) how can I know who is disturbing me ?

I only give them simple answers.
1) actually, I only have a lucky guess. And I only have a faint idea that you gods may come, that's why I create tons of foods waiting for your arrival.
2) there's no way can learn as high as my dharma.
3) I think they realize that by creating typhoons or earthquakes are hurting people. I tell him there's no way by their methods.
4) they can stay with all the purely formed Gods in my universe-heaven after I transformed them into purely formed Gods. Or they're free to go anywhere they like to.
5) my dharma energy is life-energy of creation.
6) I don't go to find them , my Goddesses wife come themselves.
7) I can trace back the source of any energy that disturbing me.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Master
Some more Gods surrender to me.

Smaller group of Gods surrender to me.

Another smaller group of 160,000 Gods and Goddesses are surrendered to me. I write it first . So far I haven't ask anything or have any interaction with them. They're enjoying the foods I provide to them.

The last 8 millions Gods and Goddesses are arranged by me to stay at the highest place or layer of my universe-heaven. This is to suit for their request. They're all transformed by me into purely formed Gods and Goddesses.

So my Goddess wife grandfather using mind reading to check on them and telling me that they've become good in their mindset. That means these 8 millions Gods are not going to create any typhoon and earthquake on earth.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:55 AM
Master
Two more questions....

Two more questions to be answered.

Two more questions that I'll answer to clarify the doubt that the viewers may ask. They're quite important as an ascended person to dabbling in the spiritual realm. Otherwise someone may think that I'm bluffing about and simply give an answer to the viewers.

The two questions are,
1) why I've so many Cupidsons?
2) why I know actually how many of them surrendered to me?

1) of course, I've many Goddesses wife who sometimes even me also don't know when and how we're engaged in the marriage. You may think that's funny and not telling the truth......

The Godly beings are from animals, birds, reptiles, primates, insects..... And once a bee Queen wanted to marry me and wanted me to stay with her to reign her empire. I don't know when I've married her before and she shows me they're about six hundreds of my Cupidsons at her place.

It's a surprising number of so many Cupidsons appear in front of me. And they all have my Cupidsons white feathery wings that prove they're my true Cupidsons.

To bear that vast numbers of my Cupidsons is depending on which type of species their mother belongings to. A bee, fish, ant, crab.... can bear hundreds of young bees ........ younger generation at one time after matching ..... That's why she has so many of my Cupidsons at once. If I stay and become the king of them then I'll become a king or a father of thousands of my Cupidsons not long after I marry and stay with the Queen bee.

This bee group is the fiercely group with greed and striving for supremacy and trying to reign over others gods and killing as they like.... That's why I reject her and dissolve them instantly.......

2) why I know the number of Gods present that I'm hard to count in a short period of time but I know it with ease? It's a special dharma understanding of calculation that my brain itself can do the work. Then my brain will provide a "bright number" written in my brain. That's omniscient or computer work (I've a computer in my brain) that ascended person can do it easily. I just think then the answer will automatically coming out from|with precise number and I just give an approximate number of it.

Say, the number is 4,135,5 then I'll say, it's 4 millions. Just to be sure and no error about the number and I always ask my Cupidson to count as I do to prove our numbers are the same.

My senses can tell the right name of any God or Goddess whom I never meet before. That's a sensational piece of accomplishment of my expertise. And it's rare and almost all my guessing are right. This dharma is the most important factor I won't make a wrong idea or mistaken about certain happenings that I face with them. My discrenment is good and precisely understand that's how my mentors have teaching me for nearly forty years.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Master
7) I fight or risk my life for world peace.

7) I fight or risk my life for world peace. I'm on the edge to be getting killed by bad gods.

a) By dark energy in my chest.
b) My spirit captured by bad gods.
c) My spirit head is shot by gun.

a)By dark energy in my chest.
So far, I've triple times in narrow escape from death or to be killed by my enemies. Bad gods are not wise enough for they cudgeled their brains trying to find a way to fight me, but to no avail 左思右想,无计可施. They try to outsmart themselves 弄巧反拙 but end up with blunder and they can never win although they're supposed to be the intrepid fighter无畏的战士.

Once, they bluff and bluster虚张声势and then quiet for a couple of days. After that, then one morning, suddenly after I wake up, I'm hard to breath it's nearly suffocating me. I know that I'm indubitably 无可置疑in great troubles. My third eye see that my inner chest is covered up by tick darkness energy and my energy is blocked from my energy to acess to that part. It's stiffened by an alien inside my chest.

In that condition my dharma energy can't do anything to fight my enemy there. It's so dangerous that I may be "drowned" in a few minutes later. I rack my brain, then I try to block the dark energy by vacuum spacing (block the dark energy) outside of it so that my energy can move a bit outside of the dark energy.

Then I use my dharma to create a whirlwind pulling force so that from outside the dark smokey energy and the dark energy is pulling out by my dharma. At the same time I read my Bible and the alien inside me is nailed (by my prayers) on the cross.

And in the sky not far from me, there's a bad god who's associate with the alien, so both of them are trying to fight me simultaneously. Maybe they're idle fine fettle神彩飞扬and thinking that this time they've won. But actually, they're befuddled 迷糊by that short time of winning and forgetting that fortune may turn to my side.

And ultimately both the bad god and the alien are captured and eliminated by me. So you see how stupendous 令人惊叹的 my wisdom , discrenment and my dharma-subtlety can override the bad situation that facing me and save my life.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Master

7) I fight or risk my life for world peace. I'm on the edge to be getting killed by bad gods.

b) My spirit captured by bad gods.

Once, I take a nap and after a hour I wake up suddenly and I see my spirit is captured by bad gods. I knee down on the ground with my hands tied by rope . I think, it's not real or it's at situation lose contact with reality脱离实际. I was on an spiritual attack. And not long, I see my Cupidson and my youngest son spirit is coming to fight against the bad gods who captured me. It isn't in a reverie幻想.

Things happen so quickly and it give me no time to think and I'm totally meddle-head or knowing nothing what's happening. Although it seems the whole story is not tally with reality 与事实不符. What I understand is , this is at the war came to the decisive phase 战争进入决胜阶段 we've fought wars for sometimes.

Fortunately, just for a few minutes later, I'm back and my mind having restored to normal conditions. I've to stress here that it isn't a daydreaming because I've woke up and see this event happens. I know it imperil危及 my true life or my spiritual life.

What's inexplicable无法形容的 that the truth is unfolded when my youngest son returns home from school. At that time he's in primary school. He tells me, my Cupidson Hing is going to ask his spirit to come back to save me from bad gods capture or incursion突然入侵. At that time only one Cupidson is outside of my Paradise and I ask him to be with my youngest son because I'm afraid the bad gods may disturb him in school.

Fortunately, I'm saved by them. Then I use my dharma to investigate who's attacking me that virtually几乎 may have killed me. This group of bad gods are hiddened inside a self made underground cellar. And they're all captured and eliminated by me. They're to adopt a cunning stratagem 用诡计thinking of killing me. But this time I win again.
Old 06-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Master
Bad gods disturbances.

Bad gods disturbances.

Today, I've almost all my body feeling uncomfortable. Of course I know it's something that will happen when I argue with someone in the Forum. Or maybe it's just from elsewhere. Then I do my checking from my head first.

1) There's a frog old Goddess up in the universe trying to stiffen my brain. And I feel dizziness and not comfortable.
2) Then, I check my mouth, there's a bunch of incantations and I get rid of them.
3) And my chest feel stiffened by something and I feel a bit painful. In my chest, I find there's a dark blue cloth that block my Cupidsons to enter and going out from my body. I've a about ten Cupidsons outside of the Paradise to look after my safety. One of them is enough to challenge ten thousand of the bad gods.
4) Then my stomach also a bit painful that my energy of my body are not be able to move. So I see a cooking wok and some cups are inside my stomach. So I get rid of them.

What can they do to hurt me? These are kid's games. And these are the bad gods highest level of dharma that they can do to their victims. Of course, if it's done to the layman of dharma or ordinary human they can count as subtle dharma and kill them but there're good not for me.

After that the frogs Goddess surrender to me. They bring 6,000 family members to me , I transformed them into purely formed Gods.

And on earth atmosphere, they're 4,000 deer gods surrender to me. They all know they can't match with my dharma and surely no chance to defeated me and I only want them to stay peacefully together. And I will help to transform them into purely formed Gods that's their lifetime dream to step up their dharma energy and at the same time that can change their faces into a more handsome or beautiful ones.

There're not many elite Gods trying to make troubles in the universe. Of course there're still some unbending who still hiding somewhere in the universe. But they can't do much after more than 8 millions elite Gods have surrendered to me.

And on earth there still have a lot hidden bad gods or demons, so the final battle will be done by my teams. They can surrender to me first in order no to be eliminated. If my team sweep over the place they will kill all the bad gods and demons. Only the good Gods are safe.

I've taught my teams how to detect those bad gods (hiding areas) whose hearts are bad. And my dharma energy will leading them to carry out the work. And they will have no place to hide anymore. My teams will hunting them up to the end of the world.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Master
Survival and Hero.

The survival and a hero.

Those foment discord排拔是非is hardly to sustain a position in a society. And for those who can't be stung by conscience 未为天良发现is unworthy and be condemned by righteous. He will be spurn唾弃be succeeding generation or followers.

And for those who are righteous that facing him is success that's extremely easy to obtain唾手可得. And when you look askance at him, he doesn't wear an unnatural expression无表情做作.

And for those who are survival of the fittest适者生存 is the one overwhelming势不可挡. And in front of him is imperative to carryout 势在必行.

He has the snobbish ways of the world 世态炎凉 but one day fortune will smiling at him时来运转then the times will produce their heroes一时势造英雄. And he'll pop up in the crowd and he'll be like a crane standing among chicken鹤立鸡群 to be unremittingly始终不懈 doing his vital importance大事. And it's something others be afraid to press forward视为畏途.

And for those who categoryly deny矢口抵赖who can only be swash-buskling虚张声势and cast aside all considerations of face撕破脸皮be boastful in speech言談虚夸and he's truely a hypocrite 伪君子.

And the genius who can grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge世事洞明皆学问,人情练达即文章. Finally, he can attain unfathomable高深莫测 knowledge in the eyes of cosmos realities. And he's indebted to his mentors care and support承蒙厚爱. Then he can always bear his difficulties with equanimity泰然处之.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:33 PM
Master

c) My spirit head is shot by gun.

That's after searching some god who disturbing me and I know his location but I'm waiting (and don't take any action) far from his temple which is on a small hill covered up by tall trees. If not wrongly guess, he must has using a sniper to shoot me in a distance.

His location for disturbing me is from a single tree (the surrounding has no tree....) on a grassland. And underground has a long winded tunnel half a mile away from his temple , his true hiding location. It's like a human type of stock trick for ambush their enemies.

All of a sudden, while I'm waiting, a bullet shot pass through my left brain. My human body or consciousness faint for a few seconds and in a twinkling time I restore my conscious awareness back again. This happening is vigorous and constrained in style天马行空 . My spirit get hurt but my human brain is wounded.

I even don't know what's happening but in a frantic hurry急如星火 I see inside of my brain, there's a bullet hole passing through my human left brain and I try to heal the hole or wound by my creation of new tissues. And the pain cease.

And my spirit is full of dash 豪气十足after I get well, I capture the bad god and give him no mercy of punishment and throw him to the sun. Anyone who rack his courage to fight me without a good reason should face this consequences. And those gods who nosy 爱管闲事and pester ceaselessly 胡搅蛮缠 also have to know my thoughts. I'll not hesitate to catch the whole lot a dragnet 一网打尽 and destroy them. And I win again.

Once a frog god flying in front of my youngest son and he shoots a gun in my son's chest. I see with my naked eyes. And my youngest son shout out he's shot by someone. And I healing him by my dharma energy techniques.

Then I eliminate the frog god who's hidden underground of an old temple, after that I eliminate the frog god using a sword to cut him into pieces. He's sent by a universe light God who's clinging stubbornly固执己见 to his greed and striving to fight me for years and also finally killed by me.