Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 22-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Experiencer
Combining Energy Healing / Reiki with .......

I would like to experiment with my energy healing by combining it with other healing methods. So far I've combined the healing energy with crystals which works really well, plenty of heat and warmth generated. I've also combined with flower essences which again seems to generate much warmth and heat.

Does anyone combine their energy healing with other things?
Old 28-08-2017, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I would like to experiment with my energy healing by combining it with other healing methods. So far I've combined the healing energy with crystals which works really well, plenty of heat and warmth generated. I've also combined with flower essences which again seems to generate much warmth and heat.

Yes I use it as a holistic approach to healing..
Reiki, Massage, pressure points on the body all infused with what I am as a conduit of energy flow.
Old 28-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Knower

Quote:

I combine Reiki, crystal and pyramid healing and it is amazing.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Knower

Crystal Healing Pyramid

Here is my Crystal healing Pyramid - the inside is covered in pieces of rock crystal also inside is a marble pyramid which attracts and stores energies the pyramid sits in the centre of a large frame crystal covered pyramid(50 kilos of rock crystal tumble stones) There are also 12 other crystal covered pyramids inside the frame pyramid and also around 30 marble pyramids - I channel Reiki into and through the healing pyramid and as the whole setup is charged with Reiki the energies are very powerful and very unique.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Healing Pyramid 2.JPG (79.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 28-08-2017, 03:00 PM
Experiencer
That's fascinating. I was going to ask you what pyramid healing was and I got that message the servers too busy. Looks as though you got my message across the ether!

Did you make the crystal pyramid yourself? Do you use it on yourself? By holding it or is just near you? Would love to hear more.

Patrycia
Old 29-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
That's fascinating. I was going to ask you what pyramid healing was and I got that message the servers too busy. Looks as though you got my message across the ether!

Did you make the crystal pyramid yourself? Do you use it on yourself? By holding it or is just near you? Would love to hear more.

Patrycia

I make the pyramids myself, the one shown I made about 13 years ago the basic pyramid is a candy box shaped as a pyramid around 8 inches square at the base and I added the crystals. I spend time inside my frame pyramid where there are 12 more crystal covered pyramids some are candy boxes and some I bought the required shapes and taped them together and added the crystals, some are double pyramids and some triple pyramids and around 40 marble pyramids all are charged with Reiki, I also channel reiki into and through the healing pyramid and because there is a marble pyramid inside which attracts and stores energies all the energies of all the other pyramids is added into and through the healing pyramid and 3 times a week I send all those combined energies Reiki, crystal and pyramid to upwards of 100 people on some facebook reiki groups I belong to, hope this explains things for you.