Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Master

Roses are Red
Thank you. That resonates and your advice is good. The individual is petty but disguised it well before.

Your question about the rabbit's escape: 6 lovers/harmony and fool/new beginnings
I get that the rabbit got distracted and ran away chasing after something. It is very fond of you so its not something you did. Maybe it was chasing a mate. Praying you get it back.

Reposting the question again for ROSES ARE RED: Why did her rabbit escape? (for another perspective)
Old 05-11-2017, 07:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
cosmicsacredheart
Flavours of cake? that was very challenging to answer using tarot.
I got ace pentacles( and then 9 pentacles for clarity)
I get the mental image of strawberries and colour and then of a lot of variety. You like trying new flavours and like both chocolate and fruity/pinky ones? You are also open to try wholegrain muffins and wholesome varieties.

My question: Advice for a current situation in which I have been manipulated.

moonincancer
haha! that was a fun question, as my birthday is coming up. I am indeed really open to flavors for cake actually so you hit it! I do like chocolate, strawberries, fruity ones and a great number of other flavours. I will try on my own with these.

Next question for ROSES ARE RED - Why did her rabbit escape? (for another perspective)
Old 07-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Master

Happy tarot
9 of Wands rev

This is a typical card for anxiety, so I'm going to say it was scared of something and was trying to flee (fight or flight stuff).

My Q: A few things happened at work last week - pick a card and guess what one of them was.
Old 07-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Experiencer

tealily

Steampunk. 6 of Wands.
Someone at work triumphed last week and is currently riding a high..

Question: What more can I do to overcome loneliness?
Old 07-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Master

Shadowscapes
Knight of cups rev

Interesting... this is the card of illusions; the vibe I get from it is that you’re striving for something that’s not real - change your goalpost and you might be a bit happier.

Q: What did I do to make S so antagonistic towards me at work?
Old 07-11-2017, 03:22 PM
Knower

tealily Justice - As I was meditating, 'fair game' was what i heard which didn'tmake sense to me at first. After i drew this card, it linked. So there is a question about fairness that the other party felt they wasn't receiving on their end in the relationship with you. You can try to have a mutual understanding and communication with the other party, to find a balance point from a place of compassion and kindness.

Q: Would a game of badminton be great to enjoy this week?
Old 07-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Master

Haha, that’s interesting. I can see that from their point of view, but I really don’t agree from mine as I feel they ‘dug their own grave’ so go speak! :)

Your q: temperance, Shadowscapes
Yes! Play badminton, it’ll be fun and put you in a good Headspace.

Followup Q: Am I correct in thinking S (someone I work with) has been unprofessional at times?
Old 11-11-2017, 02:32 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily

Followup Q: Am I correct in thinking S (someone I work with) has been unprofessional at times?

Ha! 2 of pents from the RWS.

This person is literally juggling one too many things. And the hat cracks me up. It is the fool's cap (dunce cap). They are not only being unprofessional at times, it also appears as if they are merely pretending to know what the h*** they are doing.

My Q: Is the feeling mutual?
Old 12-11-2017, 11:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire cat pickles
Ha! 2 of pents from the RWS.
My Q: Is the feeling mutual?

Knight of Cups.
Yes, but they are hesitant about sharing their feelings.

Q, Career wise, how am I doing?

I don't sugar coat things, I'm not Willy Wonka

Please respect that I do not respond to reading requests via PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:41 AM
Master

King of Pent (Shadowscapes)
Pretty well - you’re stabilisers and in a position where you can make things grow/really develop things as you have the resources and experience to make it work not just for you but also others.

Q: will I enter a love relationship with someone OTHER than P before the end of 2017?