Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Knower
Happy Birthday!

If you want to follow my story http://iamanangeleu.blogspot.se/
Old 04-10-2017, 12:53 PM
Knower

I tried waiving at you the other day; But I don't think you seen me hahaha; Would it kill you to say hi?

xoxoxoxo
Old 04-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Seeker

I dreamed of a mutual friend last night. I was hoping he would guide me to you, but no luck. Do you think we'll run across each other again someday in this lifetime?
Old 05-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Guide
Just because I am not in a romantic relationship with you the way you want me to does not mean that I am running away. On the contrary, when you begin to let go of the perception of a delusional romantic fairy tale, then you will find me resting peacefully in your heart immersed in unconditional love. Your thoughts and sensual attachments to who and what you think I am and should be is preventing you from drawing near me. Let go and look no further; I AM already within YOU.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 05-10-2017, 04:47 AM
Newbie ;)

I really hope to see you this winter in the warm place. I miss you terribly, it's not the same without you. I wish you were here to take care of me, I'm getting so sick and poor. There is nothing more that I want to than to move in with you right now and start a family. Sigh. I know I have to get better first before I go popping out or adopting any babies . . .

I hope you're enjoying it over there. I hope she's not with you. Please let me be selfish on that front.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Master
To my dear life mate,

When I first knew you, you were so warm, you had a smile for everyone, & everyone loved you.

Thinking of you
Old 05-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Knower
(I will only ever write this about us. So you don't have to leave.)

I've been reminded today of my Love. It must be in my head, but possibly not. If it's real; you know I was sorry already then. But now I also know, that I knew nothing. And I know you knew and what you were trying to tell. And I am even more sorry.

I wonder how far you've walked on your path?
I wonder if you are allowed to receive this, if you are here to read? I know I was not allowed to write it for a very long time.

I love you I love you I love you. And will probably love you a bunch of lifetimes more, before we get to join the Oneness club. I want to align the stars for you, straighten the winds to let you by, help the sun shower you with light, and the rain kiss away wear from your brow.

Thought you should know. Somewhere, I believe you are receiving.

If you want to follow my story http://iamanangeleu.blogspot.se/
Old 05-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Shucks, the whole crew is in here, don't want to feel left out.... Here is one from the Akashic books.

Brown Eye Girl.

Old 06-10-2017, 01:55 AM
Knower

</3..........?
Old 06-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Pathfinder
Feeling thankful that I met you. Have a nice weekend.