Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-09-2017, 05:09 AM
Experiencer

You're message was received. I know what you are thinking but it's not that : p

You would laugh if you knew the real deal lol

I guess I will tell you when I see you.
Old 05-09-2017, 07:02 PM
Guide
You're hilarious....

Next time join in. I've heard you sing it as well!

Stop being a Debbie downer just because i was trying to cheer you up!
Old 06-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Knower

xoxoxoxoxoxox

Last edited by T.L.M. : 06-09-2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Guide
I almost Wrecked today because of you! I know I started it thinking of my status but still.. i cant complain.... your eyes when you asked that question

I don't know why you would even stress that day. All will come together even though you cant see all of it clearly right now, trust that it will.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:30 PM
Administrator
Hello

What is the most important thing to remember is that this kind of connection has a Higher Power at play with it, it is a connection made to happen by the Universe. It is said to be something that is pre planned when you come into this life. If it is meant to be it will happen no matter how hard you fight against it. Too many times we confuse the emotions we have and we try and force a connection to happen.

What message do I have for all those out there in this place is trust in the Universe that if the connection is "pure" nothing will block its flow. The message I had from the Universe for me and mine was to "let it go" and then "let it flow".

Lynn
Old 06-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Knower
Lynn thank you for those words, they were so timely for me. I really appreciate your sharing, so much. I will remember this when I sometimes hesitate to write 'my' truths; someone might need to hear them.

To my TF:

Your absence aches me. It physically wrings my chest that you are elsewhere, that I don't even real-life 'know' you are, at all. This ache I used to call anxiety; it came and it went, the existential holler. Now, after meeting you (AP) I know what it is, it is no longer random, it is no longer another one of lifes trifles to learn to 'live with, rather than against' - it is you. It is your absence, simply.

IRL I have been fortunate enough to work spritually to clear myself from romanticizing behaviors and obsessions. The TF concept should be to me, what an open bar would be to an alcoholic. But you are not. I have no desire to make up stories about you, I cannot go looking for you, it wouldn't make any sense. (That would not have stopped me before, not at all, but with you it is so grand, so explained, so non-negotiable, I have no say at all, I hardly even play a part. I just live it). I am found, I know I rule nothing, that all is up to the flow of life - and being reminded of this difference, now, I can allow myself to feel your absence when it grabs me, like tonight, without fear. It just is.

I know nothing of you IRL. (I know all about you in all other ways). Where are you? Who are you? What are you doing at this very moment? I don't fill in the blanks here. I don't make up stories. I just really wonder.

I know that you were not on your way when we met, I know there was something else you needed to do. And I don't get the sense you are closer now. But apart from that, what makes you laugh? Do you like pancakes? Will you look anything like what I 'remember'? Could I mistake someone else to be you? Could I oversee you? If our paths crossed, on a bus or by a street light? How am I (Am I?) supposed to date others, now that I know you are? I cant make myself, anyway, so it's a redundant question, anyway.

This thought pains me, a tiny bit. Because you are with someone else, this I know, someone who you cannot leave, you have an obligation. And this is/was right, I know it. But how does that work, how can we stay - or in my case start sth - with someone, who we know is just for now? I can see so many ways this would not be aligned, and the aligned version is vague and eludes me, often. It will become clear one day, I guess. Or not. Not up to me anyway, it just is.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you today, is that things are going so well. I am so happy. I have received such an amazing gift from the universe; a garden, nothing less! A beautiful, magic, secret garden - right around the corner from my place, and it is mine to care for, I belong there, it has missed me and I am so energized by it. I know it has always been there, I mean it is on a map since hundreds of years... But for me it has just magically appeared, and I love when life does that! It makes me sing and dance. And love.

And that is, of course, why I miss you so much tonight;

I am happy, so I ache.

And aching, painfully, gratefully reminded you are.
Somewhere. And that we are, always;

I ache, so I am happy.

So, thats my postcard for today. Safe travels, see ya when!

(Make no mistake, time is still very real to me, and I will be much relieved when our separation is over, however illusionary it is!).
Old 08-09-2017, 07:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

What is the most important thing to remember is that this kind of connection has a Higher Power at play with it, it is a connection made to happen by the Universe. It is said to be something that is pre planned when you come into this life. If it is meant to be it will happen no matter how hard you fight against it. Too many times we confuse the emotions we have and we try and force a connection to happen.

What message do I have for all those out there in this place is trust in the Universe that if the connection is "pure" nothing will block its flow. The message I had from the Universe for me and mine was to "let it go" and then "let it flow".

Lynn

I cant control anything but myself.

Why worry about the future or past as it only exists in my mind.

Putting a label on anyone or anything is only taking away from the present.

Love doesn't hurt expectations do.
So why not drop the labels and expectation and enjoy what is while it is!
Old 09-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder
I'm ready to let go of expectations C. We didn't stand a chance anyway. Promise me no more negativity brother and I'll do the same. All peace and love and I'll always adore you. Say Hi any time. xo
Old 09-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Master
It's not so much me saying it but ah...the universe sayin it to you for me lol

not sure if this is able to be done but https://vimeo.com/ondemand/augustcapricornlove this say's enough.

!!!

so there!
Old 10-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Master
There's one last thing I've got to get off my chest, it's something that's been niggling away at me for a while now and I've got to say it for my own peace of mind. You almost certainly won't like what I have to say and you may lash out again (that's if you read it at all), but this is something I think you need to hear.

Here's the thing: I asked you a while back if you'd fully recognised and owned your own part in the relationship and its break-up, and the thing is, I don't think you have - I don't think you've looked at the situation objectively and then put yourself in my shoes, I don't think you've made much of an effort to understand how your behaviour affected me. If you had done, I think you'd be feeling much more forgiving.

The long and short of it is: You drained me. I know you don't want to hear this (I remember how upset and defensive you got when I relayed to you that the spiritual healer had told me that you were draining me from my sacral chakra), but it's important for you to own your part in all this, so that you can make peace with the situation; you may think that you have made peace with it, but I think all you've really done is bury your hurt feelings.

Now don't take this as me having a go, because I understand why you behaved as you did, I'm not judging you for it and I also recognise that you couldn't have drained me if I hadn't let you (that's been a big lesson for me, empaths tend to have boundary issues), but try to see this from my point of view: For months on end I had given you plenty of support and reassurance, but that only encouraged you to become emotionally dependent on me, and by the end I felt shattered and quite honestly exasperated, I was trying to help you stand on your own two feet emotionally but it seemed that I simply couldn't get through to you. It just couldn't have carried on the way it was, the long-distance thing became too much of a factor; sometimes we just need a kiss and a cuddle, but I couldn't give you that from hundreds of miles away. What made it all the more frustrating was that the emotional openness was distinctly lacking when we were together, a lot of the time it felt like you were floating around in your own impenetrable little bubble and it left me feeling estranged, there were times when I felt almost crushed by a sense of unease and a heavy, oppressive sadness (what made it all the worse is that you seemed oblivious to it). And you might be thinking, 'Well why didn't you say something?', but I got the distinct impression that you wouldn't have been receptive to what I had to say, I felt weirdly beholden to you and powerless to speak up. There just seemed to be this tacit understanding that certain things were simply off-limits, but I recognise that I really needed to be stronger than I was.

Well, that's all I have to say. As I say, I'm saying this for my own peace of mind, really, though I do think you need to hear this, because your unwillingness to forgive me seems like a clear indication that you're still holding on to hurt and anger, and I don't think you're going to be able to let go of those feelings if you don't fully understand your own role in all this, and resolve the pain that's at the root of your dysfunctional behaviour. In no way am I trying to diminish my own role in all this and there are many things I'd do differently if I could do it all again, but I understand why I behaved as I did and I've resolved to learn my lessons. I'm done with beating myself up about it.