Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Guide
Loving you is a battle that i will never lose in this lifetime.

I've seen our possibilities for the future.
The only way for those visions to manifest requires you to finish learning how absolutely divine you really are.

Until you learn to love you like i do then I must wait patiently and be in awe of your perfection.

I know this frustrates you but you must understand that by rushing this it will doom you to not progress and for me to go backwards.

I hear your frustrations and complaints. I stay silent so you can blossom. i will only block your sun and growth if i interfere any more than i already have.

Again please understand and have faith that when you do not require to know me or to meet me. I will be there to show you all the things you haven't learned yet. show you all the beautiful things we can create together.

Only then can we experience a love greater than that of self love. but we cant experience that until you first love yourself.

Why have a slice if were capable of devouring the whole cake!
Old 26-08-2017, 01:20 AM
Master

I'm mostly content. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not getting what I wanted and I know that. But I do have a sense now, if i had gotten what I had wanted, things would have been very very very bad. So now I'm just chilling, waiting for time to go by, amusing myself as best I can, and trying not to be too much of a thorn in your side. I really don't begrudgee you because you aren't with me any more, that is just a part of life. I really hope you are enjoying yourself!
Old 26-08-2017, 06:43 PM
Guide
You suck, but I'm not mad at cha.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:01 AM
Master

rolls eyes still trying to convince me we can be together? well i knew even before I chased you around forever it just isn't going to happen. Which is why I felt so mad, you were doing this to me *again*? Really? But you will never allow me to be near you, no matter what words you say to the contrary. Why do you think I went to such effort to stop the foolish chase?

{edit} let me say it bluntly - I felt from day one that nothing would ever be enough for you. As far as I go, you will just want more. Even if you reason to yourself 'well if he just does this that is enough'... when I did whatever you would jsut be off to something else that you wanted.

Realistically, there is no getting past that for me. Whatever I do, however far I go, it will never be enough regardless of whether you had previously reasoned as to what might satisfy you. You will just say to yoruself 'i want more'. And things will go on the way they have been, forever and a day.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Knower
If we could choose who we LOVE, life would be a lot simpler, but less MAGICAL.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Master

you used my name! wierd but ok.

I decided there was something I didn't want to do, and gently closed the door. Talk about weird! It is so weird to simply say no and close a door!
Old 03-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Guide
I got your message. You're on the right track now. Remember...

Patience is a virtue And the reward of patience is patience.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Knower
I've been looking for signs forever that this is mutual. So the only reason I said it wasn't a special connection is because...why bother if it's exclusive to me? I don't know. lol Have a good weekend.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:11 AM
Master

I've gone my whole adult life dreaming of you and the only responses I get are totally vague or entirely off the wall. That I even want to believe there is something to it sometimes just seems random to me, there really is nothing satisfying about it other than just daydreaming. But I remember also you often will bug me to death while at the same time not wanting me and sometimes almost wish the whole thing WAS a dream and that I could somehow wake up.

but this isn't the first time we've gone through this, so many times, so many ways I wanted you but you always found a way to deny me. And in the end all I am left with, is, you apparently don't want me but will bug me to death regardless - but if you really don't want me I just have to respect that; I don't have any choice in the matter.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Knower
You have a kind heart and a beautiful soul. Tough armour to cut through though. I understand why. xo